Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (57284 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm amused by the misleading headline. I hope it goads TBoss's family to press charges against Kemen and the whole thing comes to light.

Maybe this will spark a change in the way Nigerians view sexual harassment.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by micflo28(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Bloody liar,kemen u are an idiot
you look more idiotic. A lady with a basket mouth... angry angry
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Raintaker(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolcharm:
I can relate with kemen's explanation
I believe Kemen

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by kilokeys(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
for dipping hand inside dirty something. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
theinfong:

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-tboss-lied-against-me-i-did-not-put-my-finger-in-her-kemen-reveals-shocking-details/

Kemen is a dull liar..

What we saw embarassed

The duvet was inside her menstrual pad abi...

The mumu boy said he was looking at the cameras to see if day don break undecided

Which kyn olodo liar be this one

And people will believe

This confirms what my Sunday school teaher taught me
"Some people have sold their sense of dignity and honesty that they will lie even when caught red-handed"

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Trexnemesis(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it not the same video clip that all of us watched? I am very sure Tboss was awake and aware of everything. She allowed and enjoyed the cuddling from the look of things. Later that night she turned and rested her head on Kemen''s shoulder and partly on his chest. This was a big mistake on the part of so-called Biggie. Why are they destroying a young man like this? Is Biggie interested in Tboss ni? Kemen has not done anything bad in view of all what we have seen on this show. Or has witch-hunting now entered the show?

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Pray(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Weerey boy... see ur life?

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by MabraO: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Even with video evidence some set of people still believe this poo from kemen.
Too bad

See the way he is talking like it was tboss that reported him to biggie
This guy na lienus nba
With him lips like cutlass wet they put for shit

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by pressplay411(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well he needs the best PR guys to redeem his image.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by megareal: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Malawian:
Why hasn't anyone noticed that TBoss is a lesbian?

Truly, it dawned on me just yesterday. I just looked at her and it clicked. This girl is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Men doing stupid sh1t again and then blaming it on women, again. Lol idiots
you girls have to be very strong, cos in Nigeria men of now adays, if a man molest or sexual assaults a woman. That's when you see their fellow perverts defending him. Kemen sleeps upstairs with Efe and TTT, all of a sudden, he's now sleeping next to an innocent girl that doesn't want him on her bed. So many girls get raped and they can't complain cos people will see them as outcast. Something needs to be done.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Ugosample(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
kalindaminda:
I'm amused by the misleading headline. I hope it goads TBoss's family to press charges against Kemen and the whole thing comes to light.

Maybe this will spark a change in the way Nigerians view sexual harassment.

But the issue is that if the whole tape is played, like an hour long tape around the period this incident happened from all angles, and Kemen is right, then Kemen MAY be vindicated, and T Boss vilified.

So it is a delicate matter, and they better be wise (Kemen and TBoss)
if not

3 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
megareal:

Truly, it dawned on me just yesterday. I just looked at her and it clicked. This girl is a lesbian.
it takes one to know one

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ugosample:

But the issue is that if the whole tape is played, like an hour long tape around the period this incident happened from all angles, and Kemen is right, then Kemen MAY be vindicated, and T Boss vilified.

if not
if not, kemen will go to jail. He should keep running his big mouth until Tboss father will take him to court, with a female judge in place. His awaiting trial is going to be 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ugosample:

if not

If Kemen was vindicated, do you think they would have called TBoss and Bisola to come watch the tape and disqualified Kemen in the first place?

TBoss actually hasn't done anything or said anything. What does she need to be wise about. Kemen is the one opening his fat mouth and getting himself into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
MabraO:
Even with video evidence some set of people still believe this poo from kemen.
Too bad

See the way he is talking like it was tboss that reported him to biggie
This guy na lienus nba
With him lips like cutlass wet they put for shit
exactly, he always think his smarter than all the house mates. But doesn't know his a foooll
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
you girls have to be very strong, cos in Nigeria men of now adays, if a man molest or sexual assaults a woman. That's when you see their fellow perverts defending him. Kemen sleeps upstairs with Efe and TTT, all of a sudden, he's now sleeping next to an innocent girl that doesn't want him on her bed. So many girls get raped and they can't complain cos people will see them as outcast. Something needs to be done.
Sad isn't it
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by megareal: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
it takes one to know one

You think? Now clap for yourself.

You've been all over the thread jumping to Tboss' defense and condemning Kemen like there is no tomorrow. I know you are in lust with herTV image. That's why you are playing defender. Biko, steer clear. I don't have to explain myself to you.

4 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Trexnemesis:
Is it not the same video clip that all of us watched? I am very sure Tboss was awake and aware of everything. She allowed and enjoyed the cuddling from the look of things. Later that night she turned and rested her head on Kemen''s shoulder and partly on his chest. This was a big mistake on the part of so-called Biggie. Why are they destroying a young man like this? Is Biggie interested in Tboss ni? Kemen has not done anything bad in view of all what we have seen on this show. Or has witch-hunting now entered the show?
just look at you, a girl that doesn't like the idea of you sleeping on her bed, even kemen have been gossiping about how he doesn't like Tboss. He was telling Ese one night in the garden. The next 5 min he went inside to play with her. As long as am concerned kemen is a bad person.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
megareal:

You think? Now clap for yourself.

You've been all over the thread jumping to Tboss' defense and condemning Kemen like there is no tomorrow. I know you are in lust with herTV image. That's why you are playing defender. Biko, steer clear. I don't have to explain myself to you.
I pray you get raped soon. Since you're feel with hate.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by cbngov01(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
as a fellow rapist?

Don't be daft!....he who has not sinned let him cast d first stone! How are u sure kemen is not telling the truth?what will he gain from fingering her?
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Gassa007: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
no he raped yours
Answer the question,tarnishing someone image anyhow
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by agrovick(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Men doing stupid sh1t again and then blaming it on women, again. Lol idiots

Say me hi to your male folks. Arindin omo

This Kemen sef, if only the dolt had a modicum of self respect he wouldn't have found himself in this compromising mess
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by megareal: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
I pray you get raped soon. Since you're feel with hate.

I won't get raped. So spend your time praying for a better you and a better Nigeria.

Your are the type that prefers to crucify someone at the slightest whiff of perceived sin.

We all saw what we saw but every reasonable person is ready to believe that there may be more to the video. You're here converting probable touching to rape.

TBoss was not raped. In truth, she rejected Kemen with words but led him on through her actions.

Kemen may have done wrong, but it is not enough to kill him for it.

So just zip it.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
madam cool down,its not like u dey there na. Abi u be big sister naija ni?

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Malawian(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
it takes one to know one
Or maybe u have dated one. Stop being emotional.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by jessicahardman: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
graciella:
.1 ban the show! It has no morals. What's the aim of that show?
.2 they did ojoro, so they didn't want kemen to take "his share"?
.3 he wanted to "cuddle" Tboss? As what

They should ban the show. I wonder why 90% of naija girls are so interestedin the immoral show. Guy who watch the show are sissies.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Trexnemesis(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
just look at you, a girl that doesn't like the idea of you sleeping on her bed, even kemen have been gossiping about how he doesn't like Tboss. He was telling Ese one night in the garden. The next 5 min he went inside to play with her. As long as am concerned kemen is a bad person.

How do you explain her resting her head on his shoulder later that night. Wake up please! Tboss cannot say the truth now for obvious reason's. The disgrace meted out to Kemen is just too harsh and unjustifiable. These are young people. You don't destroy their future based on this type of flimsy and disputable occurrence. Bad judgement on the part of the organizers. Actually, wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
She once told this useless big lips that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed, but as a fool he is, he didn't listen. Now he's a palmwine tapper in Uyo

I'd love to see u in such situation and watch how u try to convince people to believe you...

Kemen is just wasting his time, even though I didn't watch the show at least have been following the story here on Nairaland and I think he owes no one any explanation..

Even after explaining, someone like you still call him names, something you can't do in his presence..

Baba go get a life and stop following someone matter like twitter.

1 Like

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by mims20(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
[/quote][left][/left]
dadavivo:
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
[quote author=dadavivo post=54515975] if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
dadavivo:
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
so because Nigerians hated him he should go and commit suicide abi, see the way u are talking as if u re inside the blanket with them. u should go back to the post again before u comment nonsense as if u re thinking through ur anus. as he said that night was not the first night they sleep in same bed together and that its only the two of them that really knows what happend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.