Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack (43332 Views)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by goshen26: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
2. CBN governor: confused, naive and incompetent
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
6. Customs boss: a disgrace to customs. A man with an ethnic agenda.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
8. Babachir Lawal: an arrogant, clueless and corrupt grass cutter.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.

Why don't u just say every member of cabinet from the south west should be replaced by aboki

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by chiedu7: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by AmbodOfLASU: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.

How can he sack Osinbajo? Are you okay?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok. Let's wait and see how it will unfold.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by ovieigho(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

please I'm really depressed right now

something just happened

and I'm crying
can Someone pls help me with encouraging words

I just feel like dying

pls don't mention god
thanks
hey!! Pls where are you!...another suicide alert......

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by larrymoore(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
writer, it is kemi Adeosun not yemi. on what ground are u sacking Yemi Osibanjo, why not sack Buhari as well and put ur local government chairman?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Thanks Prof Albus Dombledor...............courtesy...... Ven Prof E I Otedo
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Dareomo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yemi Adeosun is not the name for Finance Minister, but 'K' Kemi Adeosun.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by plainol(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't blame this people, Buhari himself is a monumental disaster.

That old man knows next to nothing about governance. It's not a coincidence that Nigerians were feeling better in his absence.

As for the customs boss, he is the main reason why Nigerians are hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by plamonee: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Osibanjo submission on corruption and pipeline vandalism is correct as been the immediate cause of forex crisis. The immediate cause is sharp decrease in supply of dollar as a result of fall in revenue derived from sale of crude. Although corruption is a remote cause its enhanced speculation on the naira.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by divinelove(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Gini u were making sense until I saw yemi osibanjo in ur list which shows u r naive, incompetent and clueless

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Tazdroid(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

And your recommendations for their replacements are:
U get am, chop knuckle

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

something just happened

and I'm crying

I just feel like dying

pls don't mention god
thanks
Just like we have seasons so do we have different moods
After the thunderstorm comes the rain,therefore after suffering comes enjoyment.
Just endure my dear,by diz tym last year u were smiling,maybe by dis tym next year u will b dancing,its all about tym,nothing last forever and suicide is the worst thing u can do to ur humanity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by DonDiego(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

My recommendation for a change is Bubu himself. As long as he remains there, even an Einstein would look like a dullard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Eddygourdo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

something just happened

and I'm crying

I just feel like dying

pls don't mention god
thanks
why not look @ what's happening with you, objectively. Is there something you can do about it ? Have you tried doing that ?
Are you sure you have done everything you can to change or affect the situation ?

If you have done all that and there is nothing humanly you can do again, sit quietly and let it do it worst. You are stronger than what is bothering you. Be patient and endure when the pain goes, you will emerge stronger. God helps too. Say a prayer if you can.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by mmsen: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Adeosun has been bad but the rest of them should be sacked but it's hard to say with the CBN governor if it is his bad ideas of Buhari's influence that has lead to the odd decisions.

I'm not a fan of Fashola but the decision to push three ministries into one was thoughtless and was always going to make him look brainless. It's to much work for one ministry.

The person who needs to be sacked for sure is Shittu. He is such a poor substitute for his predecessor. Shitty is yet to come up with one useless suggestion.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by theophorus(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
...Was hoping to see a good analysis... unfortunately it's one of those analysis by Drunkards and Fraudsters.

#PleaseUseUrBrain.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by four4: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
instead all d ministers should be change even president himself should sack himself
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

something just happened

and I'm crying

I just feel like dying

pls don't mention god
thanks Go and die
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by NewIdeas: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Expert like Prof Chukwuma Soludo who brought in some stability in the banking sector, should not be forgotten if we must move forward in this country. That man is a blessing to this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by obailala(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

1. What exactly makes her the worst of all finance ministers?... She was made a finance minister at the worst possible economic season; it makes no sense judging the performance of a doctor treating heart failure based on the performance of a doctor treating common flu. Nigeria is a pathetic import dependent country which relies on oil export for over 90% of its forex income. Any hit to Nigeria's oil income and the country's economy would be wrecked; this is the exact scenario playing out today (this fact can never be overemphasised). Even the Harvard trained NOI couldn't do a thing when oil prices started dropping; our reserves nosedived, Naira devalued (from N160 to N220), GDP growth rate nosedived, next to nothing was budgeted for capital development in 2015, the FG borrowed money to pay worker salaries, fuel importers were owed for 9 months and NOI herself at the timed warned of terrible days ahead. Luckily for the last crew, they bailed out just before the pangs of the economic crisis started hitting the common man on the streets. But then in summary, current happenings cannot be used as a fair ground to judge the performance of the current minister against her predecessors.

2. I agree with you on this one simply for one reason, I see no reason why they still maintain the 100 different exchange rates especially as this is the only policy which several economists have collectively faulted. If he's been forced to do that under duress by anyone, he should speak up like CBN governors before him who spoke out against their bosses. If he can't speak up, then I'm sorry, we just have to take it that the fault is all his because he is in charge of monetary policy and should be able to exercise his independent.

3. Fashola is performing very well in my opinion. It's rather irrational for anyone to expect Fashola to give them light with the snap of a finger considering the dilapidated rotten state of our power infrastructure. Fashola is not God who spake and light appeared.

4. This is a joke from you right?... You really think the Professor is ignorant for saying pipeline vandalism and corruption are major factors in the forex crisis?.. If you really need to know the ignorant one, kindly look at your mirror in the afternoon.

5. To the best of my knowledge, Ben Akabueze works with Udoma to produce our budgets. I'm not trying to defend Udoma (cos I dont see anything which he has done spectacular), but I think Akabueze also works in the same office and should equally be liable for any mess.

6. The Customs boss isn't doing a bad job in my opinion; not quite sure I understand what you mean by this ethnic agenda.

7. No objections, the hitherto quiet and respected DSS seems to be a lot in the news lately for the wrong reasons.

8. I concur, the man is tainted and remains a impediment to the famed integrity of the current govt.

9. Not sure I really know what to expect from an education minister and I've got no clue what the current guy is even up to (good or bad). But then, I never really liked the idea of appointing him the senior minister ahead of a Professor of education who was a former VC of a university.

10. Don't have a clue what the current health minister is up to whether good or bad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by histemple: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Prof. Please who is Yemi Adeosun?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Oga please where is fashola?? As for ameachi to an extent has transfered or transport system. So i agree he should not be on your list, but why is fashola not on your list?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by kayusre: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
You are still breathing,something is worth living for #get yourself a cold bottle of Coke ,watch a Kelvin hart movie#you will be alright
Evaberry:

something just happened

and I'm crying

I just feel like dying

pls don't mention god
thanks
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
walemoney007:
until we are ready to practise true federalism,thats when nigeria will start moving forward
let the federal government be incharge of foreign affairs,military and monetary policy.let the state be incharge of all the roads in their state,police,power etc
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Codes151(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
pls don't mention god
thanks
.[/quote]hi. Can I calm you please?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by DjAndroid: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scream:
Shakeup ke?! There should be total clearance.

Including the person that appointed them. Clear everything.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by sheftyxz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kemi or Yemi

undecided kiss lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.