Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack (43331 Views)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Kiakia(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
2. CBN governor: confused, naive and incompetent
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
6. Customs boss: a disgrace to customs. A man with an ethnic agenda.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
8. Babachir Lawal: an arrogant, clueless and corrupt grass cutter.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.
Is that all?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by micflo28(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lai Mohammed should be moved to ministry of foreign affairs to speak up and act in defense if Nigerians suffering greatly in diaspora, the current minister is too quiet and inactive. Then also minister for niger-delta affairs, should be axed for a lasting solution in the region.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by discusant: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
walemoney007:
until we are ready to practise true federalism,thats when nigeria will start moving forward
let the federal government be incharge of foreign affairs,military and monetary policy.let the state be incharge of all the roads in their state,police,power etc

You couldn't have put it better than you did.

But major issue is that the new generations of Nigerians are gradually led by Arewa to believe that Nigeria's present political structure and governance system created by Arewa soldiers is what Nigeria's founders of independent Nigeria agreed to.

But the rigged political structure which left a whooping number of twenty federal units and hundreds of local government areas in the once one northern region, but allowed only seventeen federal units and fewer number of local government areas in the once two southern regions under a unitary government system, has practically chocked Nigeria to near-death.

Arewa must sign on to restructuring Nigeria politically in a democratic atmosphere, or the country is finally chocked to death.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by abbeyty(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
Apostle Joshua selmann of CGC zaria should be made minister of finance... That man is a brain box

dont complain ohh when he starts using our money to finance his party
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.

On no. 4, what wrong about that? Your major source of generating $ is selling oil just to put in in simple terms so when your export drops, what happens? Then no dozz

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ermacc:
send me ur account number
Unity bank Account number:0021746255
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by cardinalstar091(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi nko?

Until u tell us ur problems with our Rt.hon Amaechi....wetin ds man really do u
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by ajayiopy: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fashola really wanted to bring a positive transformation to power but the major challenge is unrest in niger delta.However, he quickly realised GEJ constructed highest number of road project in the history of Nigeria though uncompleted, he leveraged on that to salvage his political career. My take on fashola is this he should be limited to work ministry alone while a competent hand should be assigned to power ministry preferably from niger delta region. Osinbajo and kwachukwu should intensify their efforts toward peace restoration in niger delta. I pray we will get it right one day

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
kayusre:
You are still breathing,something is worth living for #get yourself a cold bottle of Coke ,watch a Kelvin hart movie#you will be alright

thanks
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by adeoba2008(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
We are awaiting your replacement list. You only made one recommendation.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by dsocioemmy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is there anyone that is not suppose to be sacked in this administration? Even the president deserve sack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by adecz: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
And they should leave the man that;

1. Stranded our Olympics footballers in US
2. Who couldn't make kits available for our athletes
3. Who said Nigeria should stop wasting money on World Cup qualification since we can never win the Cup.
4. Who stranded our heroic Falcons in Cameroon & initially refused to pay them their victory allowances because they were not expecting them to win.
5. Speaks atrocious English
6.And many other blunders
7.Has added no value to PMBs govt.
8. Feel free to ADD.

Min of Sports Dalung is an incompetent disaster & should be first to get the BOOT..
Fake 'comrade'.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Realdeals(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Clueless post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by discusant: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Osinbajo is not an employee of the Presidency. He can't be changed. He is part of the Presidency elected same time on the same ticket with President Buhari.

CBN governor is not an employee of the Presidency, he can't be changed by the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by TexasR: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

And your recommendations for their replacements are:

Don't mind him.
If anybody has to be sacked,the number one person to be sacked is MohaMADdu Buhari himself.The incompetent buffoon,whose two months absence from governance enabled Nigeria to make noticeable progress in nearly all facets of national life.Imagine the quantum of progress Nigeria will make if the irrelevant,power-seeking illiterate were to sack himself and save us the trouble of his cluelessness and retrogressive tendencies

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by sekem: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

1. smiley
2. wink
3. cheesy
4. angry
5. angry
6. sad
7. shocked
8. cool
10. tongue

Exactly!!!

Most people want change but they don't have any idea the type of change they really want.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by paramakina202: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op you just messed your list up,Buhari should be no 1 on that list because he is the source of all incompetencies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Phealipo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
I think some of the junior ministers should be given a chance to become senior ministers, I have had an opportunity to speak with the minister of state of Niger delta, he is an prof in education and might do well in the education ministry,also young folks should be brought in,as we in the jet age now, just saying tho. Maybe someday we'll get it right as a nation blessed with vast human resources, but till then...na to siddon look.

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Zico5(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
NewIdeas:
Expert like Prof Chukwuma Soludo who brought in some stability in the banking sector, should not be forgotten if we must move forward in this country. That man is a blessing to this country.
Ode dullard, I know that is where u are coming. Why don't u remove and replace all of them with igbo, president inclusive. Look at them flatinoes

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by BetaThings: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

please I'm really depressed right now

something just happened

and I'm crying
can Someone pls help me with encouraging words

I just feel like dying

pls don't mention god
thanks
Buhari cried in 2011 and became president in 2015
They said he died in January and he is in Aso Rock now (Mar)

Barcelona was out of UCL until a minute to the end of added time
Mancini would have been sacked in 2013/14 but won the league less than 10mins later

Don't give up
No matter what.
When there is life, you can still do anything.
Only death can seal your defeat, when you are alive, victory is near certain

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Praktikals(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
Apostle Joshua selmann of CGC zaria should be made minister of finance... That man is a brain box
Apostle Johnson Suleman should be made minister of women affairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by archipelago: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
You have tongue lashed almost all the Misters. Dr. Tai Solarin in his blessed memory started criticizing Babangida government, when Babangida appointed him as People's Bank Chairman, he failed. It is easy to run people down and you never suggested a single solution on what each was suppose to do in his ministry. Economy that has been grounded, you were expecting overnight solution Mr. Perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Justicealh3(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
1... Atta Jega ex INEC boss

2... Mrs Gej ex first Lady

10...Idris Kutigi ex CJN
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by ryom(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Politics and governance not always what they seem. There is a powerful cabal around PMB who constantly malign the cabinet, the same cabal Mrs B complained about in the now famous ''other room'' interview. That is why VP was able to do a few things recently. The CABAL is the real problem of governance right now. Unfortunately most of them are close and trusted family members of PMB.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by K1sure: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=ProfDumbledor post=54511809]As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.[ Who fits in the position of Health minister if not a well respected Professor of medicine like Prof. Adewole ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.