Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack (43334 Views)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by duni04(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Clueless OP with absolutely no idea of how federal ministries work. The minister of finance has no business with the forex rate or inflation. Monetary policy is the exclusive preserve of the CBN. The CBN is not a parastatal of the Finance ministry. It is a stand federal agency. The finance ministry is concerned with tracking the movement of cash across federal agencies, nothing more! The ministry of Budget and planning has even been taken off the Finance ministry so the ministry has absolutely no business with the budget.
Adeosun has come up with schemes to check payroll fraud and the budget support program she came up with has helped states pay salaries.
OP has no idea what he's talking about. Adeosun has been one of the best performing ministers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by everistus4000: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
What of Amaechi who was named one of the politicians who stock up millions of dollars in an American Bank.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by AlphaStyles(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
I am contesting for the cabinet
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by dy27(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWJc7BHIx_I

This man can change Nigeria come 2019.
Vote him #dy27laffinggas
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by chinedu234(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
The professor seems to have made a classical error. He forgot that Alhaji Buhari has been reshuffled.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by able20(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
@ Op don't expect any cabinet shake up for now, because the President himself needs a shake up

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Gnwuashi: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
You didn't include lie Mohammed; he lies a lot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by kizyalex10(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
2. CBN governor: confused, naive and incompetent
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
6. Customs boss: a disgrace to customs. A man with an ethnic agenda.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
8. Babachir Lawal: an arrogant, clueless and corrupt grass cutter.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.
when u didn't mention d sports minister as number one,then I knew this ur list is not complete
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Ekaka1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.

Did I happen to miss "The money was spended..." in your list? cheesy
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by nwabobo: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Do you not know that Buhari lacks the powers to sack the CBN governor?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by 4everGrand(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Like seriously? Yemi Osinbajo is a minister? Weed inspired write-up, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Ken4Christ: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please, nairalanders, go to YouTube and download the video. He doesn't look like Buhari. Compare with old videos. Even his voice. The real President might be really dead. Please confirm.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by yahmohy27: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi nko?
I guess the op is from Igbo republic
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by precious1967(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
slowpoke recommendations
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by kkboy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi nko?
Keep dreaming
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by stepo707: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay also include head of BMCs (sarrki, omenka, etc)
See what's the meaning g of BMC
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by yahmohy27: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

And your recommendations for their replacements are:
This op must be from Igbo Republic
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Triplehawkeyes: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

I think you are the worst specimen of idiots alive, what solution have you posited to anything, siddon look

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Okuda(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
walemoney007:
until we are ready to practise true federalism,thats when nigeria will start moving forward
let the federal government be incharge of foreign affairs,military and monetary policy.let the state be incharge of all the roads in their state,police,power etc

gbam!
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by dragonking3: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

thanks
What happened? Well just relax as everything will be fine.

If you are feeling sad again, just remember that dragonking loves you. grin cool
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

And your recommendations for their replacements are:

I wanna take OP serious before until I checked his list and couldn't find the RED BERET Minister.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by muffyt05: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

And you,a complete slowpoke who only thinks Nigerian problems started 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Useless list
As long as Buhari is not on the list, it makes zero sense

He is the figurative leaven fermenting the whole lump.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by adimsmt: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phealipo:
I think some of the junior ministers should be given a chance to become senior ministers, I have had an opportunity to speak with the minister of state of Niger delta, he is an prof in education and might do well in the education ministry,also young folks should be brought in,as we in the jet age now, just saying tho. Maybe someday we'll get it right as a nation blessed with vast human resources, but till then...na to siddon look.

Look i understand we want some of this ministers changed but to be honest with you it will be business as usual, there is something fundamentally wrong with us Nigerians. Nigeria is like a poultry farm that produces eggs whenever we buy the eggs and break it , its always rotten and until Nigerians seat up to find out why the poultry farm produces rotten eggs we are not going anyway as a country. We are not a serious country. Just look at how our young minds in this site "Nairaland" display their ignorance and their lack of seriousness. For us to get the kind of leadership we all desired in our country we all has to ask ourselves a lengthy questions because our problems are self inflicted.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by yelinco1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
WHAT WILL SOLOMON DALUNG BE WAITING FOR? HE'S BETTER OF AT MINISTER OF OLD AGED PARENTS THAN SPORT.

WE NEED ACTIVE & COMPETENT PERSONELS NOT ALL THIS OLD JERKS. BUBU SELF SHOULD GO AND REST.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na today I know say no be everybody come this world with sense. OP lemme just say something....

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Eyor1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi nko?
Amaechi na your mate?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Simac1: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buhari should just go. That will just settle everything.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Dandsome: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
stepo707:

See what's the meaning g of BMC

Buhari media center
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by NewIdeas: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zico5:

Ode dullard, I know that is where u are coming. Why don't u remove and replace all of them with igbo, president inclusive. Look at them flatinoes
You are too low for me to exchange words with you. Fool
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Buharimustgo: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eyor1:

Amaechi na your mate?

He is a small boy with big tummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.