Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack (43329 Views)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Eyor1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

He is a small boy with big tummy
Abegi.. . Leave our amiable working minister alone oh
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Kaybaba5(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
kkboy:

Keep dreaming
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Zenithpeak(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
The most pathetic of them all is the one with red beret.

The sport minister is a octagon peg in a square hole
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by OurVoice: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is unbelievable!!!
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
sweerychick:
Who's more clueless than the minister of sports undecided. To me all of them are incompetent
He's not clueless, ma'am, he's a tsunami disaster

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Meritocracy: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op what do you expect from Kemi Adeosun when CBN governor and AGF fail to perform. Okonjo was able to perform in Nigeria because of brilliant Sanusi.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Arsewipemod: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

And your recommendations for their replacements are:
Nnamdi Kanu
Reno Omokri
Ayodele Fayose
Nysome Wike
Femi Fani -Kayode
Atiku Abubakar
Olisa Metuh
Etc etc etc
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by ofwest47(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Prof Dumbness are you saying Buhari should take you to replace all of them never, because you a dullard and a fake professor.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by EAZY2422(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
shake up,what do you mean by that?please op replace that phrase with total overhauling or better still clearance.because obviously everyone deserves a sack on pmb's cabinet.when ibe kachikwu was appointed to head the nnpc d whole naija didn't allow us rest.fast forward almost 2yrs now no improvements have been achieved.it would have even been better if we were static on same level.but instead we are regressing.if the president is not competent enough atleast people around him should assist him make some proggress but no instead we'r regressing.naija which way?
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Sodijan(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Finance minister is KEMI ADEOSUN not YEMI ADEOSUN
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Amenphx: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
What about the Information minister Liar ?hahahahahaahahahahahhaha
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by joe120120(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, for
clueless with a false sense of achievement.
2. CBN governor: confused, naive and incompetent
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
6. Customs boss: a disgrace to customs. A man with an Profdumlb agenda.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the tpeople.
8. Babachir Lawal: an arrogant, clueless and corrupt grass cutter.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.

yes these people are incompetent
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Raph82(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
TexasR:

Don't mind him.
If anybody has to be sacked,the number one person to be sacked is MohaMADdu Buhari himself.The incompetent buffoon,whose two months absence from governance enabled Nigeria to make noticeable progress in nearly all facets of national life.Imagine the quantum of progress Nigeria will make if the irrelevant,power-seeking illiterate were to sack himself and save us the trouble of his cluelessness and retrogressive tendencies
Chaii!!! see finishing, u wicked small

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
All ministers,directors,cabals, special assistants and chief of staff have to be replace with all 36 states youth coppers and nairalanders.

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Alphasoar(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed."
I disagree on the above. I think a solution here should be inviting more experience economist into the board. If you have performing members with the team, actions taken will easily be implementable with the VP in charge.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Charly68: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Emmylyon:
Buhari himself should goan retire sef.
We need a presidential shake up too undecided
So if you spent money & time to get to that exalted office & you get there to face health challenge will you resign ? Or assuming this man is your father or uncle will you advise him to turn in his resignation? Habba ! !
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Lordxeer(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Interior minister should be axed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by TundeHashim(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
As we anxiously await cabinet shake-up by PMB, here are candid recommendations for sack:

1.Yemi Adeosun: the worst ever minister of finance. Naive, clueless with a false sense of achievement.
2. CBN governor: confused, naive and incompetent
3. Fashola: too busy doing absolutely nothing. He doesn't have a clue at all. He should be stripped of power and housing ministries.
4. Yemi Osibanjo: Was amazed when he blamed forex crisis on corruption n pipeline vandalism. He doesn't have a clue about the economy and therefore should be removed as the head of the economic team. A more competent technocrat should be appointed.
5. Udo Udoma: a disaster and a square peg in a round hole. Shouldn't have any business with budget and national planning. Ben Akabueze should replace him.
6. Customs boss: a disgrace to customs. A man with an ethnic agenda.
7. DSS boss: another man with an ethnic agenda. DSS is now an enemy of the people.
8. Babachir Lawal: an arrogant, clueless and corrupt grass cutter.
9. Education minister: lol. A career accountant heading such an impotant sector. No wonder education in Nigeria is in coma.
@
10. Health minister: a reverred classroom professor but definitely incompetent in managing the health sector. Old, slow in action, divisive and unreceptive to new ideas.
whoa..being a "prof" doesn't stop you from being daft and ignorant...is CG Customs, DSS boss and CBN governor members of the cabinet?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by basadenet: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
The poster must surely comes from S E of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry everyone for misspelling the name of Kemi Adeosun. Let me make something clear about my recommendations. It focussed mainly on the critical sectors of our economy where these guys are in charge, hence the exclusion of people like sports minister. My list goes beyond beyond ministers. Osibanjo is in the list because hitherto, he derided the idea of naira devaluation and allowing a free forex market determined by market forces. His statements at times breed uncertainty and scare investors aware. Besides he is a lawyer and not a economist. We need somebody who can profer and implement lasting solutions to our current economic crisis and not one who is cosmetic.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by toye440: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by stepo707: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dandsome:

Buhari media center
Hahahahahaha.thanks
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by stonemasonn: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
If you don't have the interior minister and the minister for defense in your list, then you don't know what you're writing
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by NnaNna4(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
acenazt:
if only we could put u in their shoes. people 4get about their faults by seeing faults in what others do.

Work has nothing to do with Fault. It's either u are fit or u are not fit.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by ozome15(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
gocac:
Oga please where is fashola?? As for ameachi to an extent has transfered or transport system. So i agree he should not be on your list, but why is fashola not on your list?
Ameachi has Don noting.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by abdool59(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
HAH:
I almost took the OP serious until I went through the list and his reasons then I knew his type
IPOB youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Splashme: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Emmylyon:
Buhari himself should goan retire sef.
We need a presidential shake up too undecided
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by g4gerald: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2017
U were almost on point b4 u mentioned Osinbajo, Fashola nd Udo Udoma
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Prof Dumb, your post is dumb.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2017
Lordxeer:
Interior minister should be axed.

I agree. The guy is just useless. Big for nothing.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Ministers I feel should be removed include but not limited to:

1. Minister of sport: the man is just as clueless as they come. Mr "Spended " should be allowed to go home and spended the money he has made as minister.

2. Minister of interior: when I saw the man during the Senate confirmation hearing I had great hopes. Now I'm not even sure the man is still alive. Fulani herdsmen have turned the country into a battle field right under his nose.

3. Minister of health: I'm not sure if anything has been done about or nearly collapsing health sector. Not everything is about money. No reasonable policy has come out from that office in the last two years, I stand to be corrected. During the Senate confirmation hearing, accusations were made against doctors in government hospitals who have their own private hospitals and spend more time there than at work, or even recommend patients from the govt hospitals where they work to their own where they charge triple.

4. Ministry of information: this ministry hasn't added any value to the quality of information dancing around Nigeria's multi media's space. Lai Mohammed hasn't added any value to the ministry or to the presidency.

5. Ministry of education: the only noise we're hearing is from JAMB. No swift reform policies that don't cost much for the ministry to enact. Seems the Minister is on pause mode, same as Minister for interior.

6. Ministry of transportation: didn't know that we needed a ministry for that in the first place. No wonder Amaechi has been sleeping all this while. That ministry should be scrapped.

7. Ministry of Niger Delta: another way of saying ministry of graft and corruption. The Niger Delta does not need a ministry puhleeeeze...

8. Ministry of foreign affairs: Please no long sorry here, Let Abike Dabiri take over from the current minister. He doesn't seem capable at all. Nigerians are being killed in south Africa needlessly and our Minister is doing what exactly?
The Americans seem to have placed Nigeria on their blacklist, reports of travel ban everywhere but the Minister seems clueless.

Tbc If need be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.