Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack (43333 Views)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by bidex(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2017
menxer:

And your recommendations for their replacements are:

very good question my friend, very good question. let him come explain himself and give recommendations.
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by slimmdree(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2017
You sef dem suppose sack you from NL
Re: Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack by Letdothis: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Oh good please Buhari help me to sack Lienus Muhammed( minister of information) the most useless information minister in the history of Nigeria, his lies can wake up the dead!

Kemi Adeosun ( minister of Finance) the role you gave her is too big for please look for people like Ngozi. You cant continue to keep Kemi and expect the economy to move forward, Kemi is obviously clueless.

Fashola( jack of all trade) please Buhari dont kill my Fashola for me i believe he will perform better if you reduce his duties.

I dont know his name but i dislike him with so much passion, he is the minister of sports. Very incompetent, stupid and agberoish in dressing only God knows where u got him from.

And please the man in charge of communication cant remember his name but he is always dressing like an alfa with long beards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.