Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (9064 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Pavore9: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Does the guy being Igbo, lessen the crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
mich24:

Bolded, with that face I'm seeing, comeing from lindaikeji I Smell lies.

Only the bolded will tell you this a make up story

But Linda is also igbo. She wouldn't lie against her people just because of money undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
See how fulish and bigotry these people are. When was the name Emmanuel restricted to the Igbos? or how is the name Ogar an Igbo name?
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by oyinkinola: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
...haa! mother!
who brought you to this level!
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by thwarrior72: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Shameless ipob tout... We all know it is igbo people that bears ogah but shame no go let you talk true. grin

I repeat, Emmanuel Ogah is an hungry ipob youth who murdered his mum because of food.
^^
Like I told ur afonja brother ealie, only people of wastern axis depict/exhum such ugliness and blackness. Hence that muderrer is a bloody fugly afonjaDEEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Edwinmason(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Ask your hungry ipob tout brothers who were all over that thread yesterday masturbating themselves to stupor.

am not an igbo...from your statement it seems u are just been tribalistic
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:
Ogah is a cross river name, Ogah is not Igbo name. Afonja are ignorant about nigeria

What about uche ogah contesting for governorship in abia state?

I bet he is from kano also undecided

You people find it so easy to lie.. Shameless lots grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by masseratti: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:
Ogah is a cross river name, Ogah is not Igbo name. Afonja are ignorant about nigeria
what about uche ogah?is he from cross river?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
thwarrior72:

^^
Like I told ur afonja brother ealie, only people of wastern axis depict/exhum such ugliness and blackness. Hence that muderrer is a bloody fugly afonjaDEEN.

You better go and claim that womans body in Ogun State and bury her according to Ipod tradition undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by loopman: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by loopman: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

You better go and claim that womans body in Ogun State and bury her according to Ipod tradition undecided

If she doesn't pay union monthly due, her ibo people will forget the corpse in ogun state

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

You Yigbo people and lie are like 5 & 6. What about Uche Ogah that is currently fighting Ikpeazu over Abia Governorship?? Abi e no be Igbo again? Anuofia product of baby factory.
Ignorance of Nigeria outside their enclave is popular among yorubas, Ogah is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo, Uche Ogah's hometown is sandwitched b/w Cross River and Akwa Ibom, everybody know that Ogah is a name of Cross River people, cases of boundary communities borrowing name abound. according yorubas A pure igbo form Rivers whose name are pure igbo names like Chinedu Okechukwu is not igbo but unknown man who you claim is ogah is now igbo because you heard that one ogah contested in Abia and you have no other ogah to show

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by thwarrior72: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
..and your brothers shamelessly liked this comment..

This is pathetic.

The way you guys masturbated on that thread.. . I knew it was only a matter of time before it came back to hunt you.

You people should stop celebrating other people's misfortunes.

Nuff said.
Oh the muslim igede man is here already?
By the way, prove that that ugly afonja muderer is igbo and I will apologise. Don't just throw the name "OGAH" around as a proof cos that's not enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
loopman:

If she doesn't pay union monthly due, her ibo people will forget the corpse in ogun state
Igbos do not bury their people outside igboland. Even drug traffickers are brought home for burial, if you do not see her corpse heading east then she is not igbo.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

What about uche ogah contesting for governorship in abia state?

I bet he is from kano also undecided

You people find it so easy to lie.. Shameless lots grin
Boundary communities borrow name a lot, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3673420/make-kogi-enugu-anambra-oil you will see the rep for Kogi is Emmanuel Egwu, Former Governor of Ebonyi state is Sam Egwu, that kogi rep is definitely from a community bothering either enugu or anambra, borowing of name is comon among border communities, see how Arochukwu his hometown is sandwitched between cross river and akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
thwarrior72:

By the way, prove that that ugly afonja muderer is igbo and I will apologise. Don't just throw the name "OGAH" around as a proof cos that's not enough

Dumbbb liar grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by engreo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

You Yigbo people and lie are like 5 & 6. What about Uche Ogah that is currently fighting Ikpeazu over Abia Governorship?? Abi e no be Igbo again? Anuofia product of baby factory.
guy, u wicked o. U just finish that crying crying baby factory product with prove sah. grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Boundary communities borrow name a lot, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3673420/make-kogi-enugu-anambra-oil you will see the rep for Kogi is Emmanuel Egwu, Former Governor of Ebonyi state is Sam Egwu, that kogi rep is definitely from a community bothering either enugu or anambra, borowing of name is comon among border communities, see how Arochukwu his hometown is sandwitched between cross river and akwa ibom

Big liar... He is from abia state... Not any border rubbish lie grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
What rubbish is this, uche ogah is from isiukwuato and not arochukwu and again, what if he's igbo ?

Does that change anything?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by dreamwords: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

The debate here is if he is Igbo or not, we already know someone stabbed his mom in Ogun. Linda is not a credible source, Police source will confirm and national daily quoting them will be a credible source. Even if he is ogah, it means he is not afonja, but not a confirmation of him being igbo, Ogah is a cross River name. Uche Ogah is from Arochukwu which is separated from Cross River by the river called Cross, Border community borrow names
Uche ogah is from uturu in abia state, benue people also answer ogah

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
loopman:

Ipob love money more than their lives grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

drop your ignorance, ogah is originally a Benue and crossriver name. That uche ogah bears the name doesn't make it Igbo, ogah for me doesn't mean anything in Igbo unless I don't understand Igbo to that extent.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Lol, Afonjas and consolation, ogah ko. Ask your igbo friends to intepret the meaning of Ogah to you, come and tell us what you got
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Noneroone(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Poor attempt at damage control
yorubas answer ogah

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
dreamwords:

Uche ogah is from uturu in abia state, benue people also answer ogah
Ok sorry my mistake, all i know is that the name is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Ok sorry my mistake, all i know is that the name is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo
ogah isn't an igbo name, its originally a Benue name. I wonder how uche ogah ended up with the name, cos ogah doesn't mean anything in Igbo to me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:

yorubas answer ogah

E.G?

Dumbasss undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Noneroone(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

E.G?
Dumbasss undecided
mydd44
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
thwarrior72:

ShatdafackUp you shameless lout! You were the one that said Igbos don't bear Ogah, after your lowlife behind was shown proof that a prominent Igbo politician actually bears that name you are still talking crap and talking about proof. You wan change goalpost abi? Devil punish you. You iPob touts are not only shameless but hopeless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
legislatively:
ogah isn't an igbo name, its originally a Benue name. I wonder how uche ogah ended up with the name, cos ogah doesn't mean anything in Igbo to me.
Marilyn Ogar, former DSS boss i think is from cross River, Ogar and Ogah are the same pronunciation but different anglicized spellings, that is why cross river was my first thought on the origin of the imported name as his state shares boundary with cross river
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:

yorubas answer ogah

Yeah, like your brother Uche Ogah. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

ShatdafackUp you shameless lout! You were the one that said Igbos don't bear Ogah, after your lowlife behind was shown proof that a prominent Igbo politician actually bears that name you are still talking crap and talking about proof. You wan change goalpost abi? Devil punish you. You iPob touts are not only shameless but hopeless.
keep quiet let those who know Nigeria discuss, stick to your rusted roof enclave where your life start nd end.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Shamsideen Abiodun Omotayo, Ikeja Council Clerk, Demand N20m / Ayuba Wabba Wins Second Term Election As NLC President / Miyetti Allah Tasks Security Agencies On Illegal Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.