Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (9065 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Olu317(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:

that one na coward ipob youth now undecided
Every tribe on the face of the planet earth got her own cowards. However, between Yoruba and Ibos? Ibos have more cowards than Yorubas. History has proven that it is only temperamental beings without control that lost more during wars because of self pride and uncontrollable anger. These two psychopaths showed categorically their orientation as it regard action taken but loo! Both must have been filled with regrets wherever they are being detained . I need not fume with anger because a bright Yoruba girl's future was cut short. Imagining the sorrow in the family of the dead girl whom the parents would had been proud of just got her life snapped outrightly because of common friendship problem? I wish you understand. It just speak of how different we as Yoruba are to Ibos(if you are Ibo, I have no apology to tender because it is just the way I see Ibos based on many years of interaction with them) .. We are practically different people..Period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by ImperialYoruba: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yanminri food vendor kill a human. Hmmm...

If police had not arrived timely e would have carved her up for cooking to sell at his buka.

Ibo cannibalism unfolding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by ImperialYoruba: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Olu317:
Every tribe on the face of the planet earth got her own cowards. However, between Yoruba and Ibos? Ibos have more cowards than Yorubas. History has proven that it is only temperamental beings without control that lost more during wars because of self pride and uncontrollable anger. These two shows categorically their orientation as it regard action taken but look! they are both filled with regrets wherever they are being detained . I need not fume with anger because a bright Yoruba girl's future was cut short. Imagining the sorrow in the family of the dead girl whom the parents would had been proud of just got her life snapped outrightly because of common friendship problem? I wish you understand. It just speak of how different we as Yoruba are to Ibos(if you are Ibo, I have no apology to tender because it is just the way I see Ibos based on many years of interaction with them) .. We are practically a different people..Period

Great response. I applaud you!
Those Yoruba parents who refuse to put their foot down and discourage their daughter relationship with Ibo need to be brought up to awareness about this genetic imbalance in Ibo blood that makes him crave human meat. The craving is what triggers them to kill.

They suffer from psychological imbalance and the crave to cannibalize. A principal symbol of pride in their culture is the celebration of butchery by men in wrapper dancing around a person who balances a tray containing butchered human parts on his head . That symbol alone says it all and I wonder if these parents know and choose to ignore it.

Watch their tv dramas and movies...cutlass and machette must feature or that movie is incomplete.

The urgent push from our leaders calling for restructuring is primarily to rescue our culture and norms and cleanse our land from Ibo filth and cursed presence on it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
dikeigbo2:
What is the essence of his igbo?....did that make it a bigger or a lesser crme?...I suggest you are sick

Ask me once more undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Olu317:
Every tribe on the face of the planet earth got her own cowards. However, between Yoruba and Ibos? Ibos have more cowards than Yorubas. History has proven that it is only temperamental beings without control that lost more during wars because of self pride and uncontrollable anger. These two psychopaths showed categorically their orientation as it regard action taken but loo! Both must have been filled with regrets wherever they are being detained . I need not fume with anger because a bright Yoruba girl's future was cut short. Imagining the sorrow in the family of the dead girl whom the parents would had been proud of just got her life snapped outrightly because of common friendship problem? I wish you understand. It just speak of how different we as Yoruba are to Ibos(if you are Ibo, I have no apology to tender because it is just the way I see Ibos based on many years of interaction with them) .. We are practically different people..Period

Gbam cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by orunto27: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Recession, Ibos are trying to invent strategies to get animal proteins in their yards!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by SammieRexx(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
All this tribal wars will not get us anywhere.......funny enough i know the family personally and they are neither Igbo nor yoruba

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Olu317(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Those Yoruba parents who refuse to put their foot down and discourage their daughter relationship with Ibo need to be brought up to awareness about this genetic imbalance in Ibo blood that makes him crave human meat. The craving is what triggers them to kill.

They suffer from psychological imbalance and the crave to cannibalize. A principal symbol of pride in their culture is the celebration of butchery by men in wrapper dancing around a person who balances a tray containing butchered human parts on his head . That symbol alone says it all and I wonder if these parents know and choose to ignore it.

Watch their tv dramas and movies...cutlass and machette must feature or that movie is incomplete.

The urgent push from our leaders calling for restructuring is primarily to rescue our culture and norms and cleanse our land from Ibo filth and cursed presence on it.
Honestly I hope restructuring take place or outright different countries. It is because I can't watch my child or children being killed for something the boy(perpetrator) himself would have been more guilty of. What I have learnt is that most people who are extremely jealous are the ones that had done more cheat in life. It is just the fear of the law of karma happening and the effort they rendered to avoid the unknown......I don't hate Ibos but let them just obey simple law and order. There is no iota of doubt that we Yorubas have our own flaws but not anybody's concern. I hardly hear Yoruba fomenting trouble in their host state or their host country . And I wonder the reasons Ibos or other tribes will specifically be claiming Lagos as no man's land, if Scots, or Irish or Welsh etc who live in London or it suburb didn't claim London as a no man's land at the detriment of the core English. Then I wonder why? After all, The Brexit had the undertone of the Pure English pride in it and not the confederacy . This is just the way it is...

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by naijalander: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
ethnocentric trash.

[s]
ImperialYoruba:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
What a piry....... shocked.. .... Why your mum? Too bad
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by tifany89(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
thwarrior72:

Olodo oshi. Which igbo person bears OGAH as name? Or black ang ugly like that?

When them tell u to travel and be exposed, u no gree, rather chose to remain in ur papa. Dillapidated red mud house in the slums of OSHOGBO. Continue to laugh and make a mockery of ur black and ugly afonja brother
You my guy are truelly a warrior. Pepper dem gang grin
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by doublewisdom: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
thwarrior72:

Olodo oshi. Which igbo person bears OGAH as name? Or black ang ugly like that?

When them tell u to travel and be exposed, u no gree, rather chose to remain in ur papa. Dillapidated red mud house in the slums of OSHOGBO. Continue to laugh and make a mockery of ur black and ugly afonja brother
You are very wicked. grin grin
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yeah, your lying Ipob self is the only person in the world who knows an 'Ogah Kayode'. You people can lie for Africa. In fact it's in your DNA so you are only acting true to type. Smh.

grin grin he wants to say "Oga Kayode"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Olu317:
Honestly I hope restructuring take place or outright different countries. It is because I can't watch my child or children being killed for something the boy(perpetrator) himself would have been more guilty of. What I have learnt is that most people who are extremely jealous are the ones that had done more cheat in life. It is just the fear of the law of karma happening and the effort they rendered to avoid the unknown......I don't hate Ibos but let them just obey simple law and order. There is no iota of doubt that we Yorubas have our own flaws but not anybody's concern. I hardly hear Yoruba fomenting trouble in their host state or their host country . And I wonder the reasons Ibos or other tribes will specifically be claiming Lagos as no man's land, if Scots, or Irish or Welsh etc who live in London or it suburb didn't claim London as a no man's land at the detriment of the core English. Then I wonder why? After all, The Brexit had the undertone of the Pure English pride in it and not the confederacy . This is just the way it is...
see this biatch ass nigger whinning of lagos come collect lagos now na ur papa land. ppl re making money,u carry ur cheap ass android phone log in on nairaland and whining about lagos,lagos still remains a no mans land if e pain jump inside canal undecided
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Babacele: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
what has madness got to do with ethnicity? mtcheeww.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babacele:
what has madness got to do with ethnicity? mtcheeww.
ask me please, some people here are certainly much more insane that the ogah.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Olu317(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
see this biatch ass nigger whinning of lagos come collect lagos now na ur papa land. ppl re making money,u carry ur cheap ass android phone log in on nairaland and whining about lagos,lagos still remains a no mans land if e pain jump inside canal undecided
It is only a poor person that advertise such ID as yours. Like I have mentioned earlier about you and your likes who don't know the difference between mood as doom. This coward lineage has started again. But it is better you think twice before you wreck yourself like you brothers did. And you are the one who needs to kiss the lagoon. After all you are landlocked with Baseless Ideology Against Freedom of Realist Association ..THAT YOU CALL CALLED BIA----(something)

KALU YOUR “HERO" KILLER, WHO CAN'T FIGHT BOKOHARAM BUT A HARMLESS GIRL AND EMMANUEL OGAH, MOTHER'S KILLER ARE WAITING FOR YOU

THIS HOW YOU AND YOUR LIKES WILL BE SURFING DIFFERENT FORUM WITH NO REAL BUT SCAM INCITING IDENTITY...I AM SORRY FOR YOU NITWIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
tifany89:

You my guy are truelly a warrior. Pepper dem gang grin

Lmao... You're proud of a keyboard warrior who would probably flee in skirt and blouse like Ojukwu when the real fighting begins...

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Reminez(m): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Flat..heads are scums of the earth. Cannibalism is their watchword.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by felicitywe(m): 1:47am On Mar 14, 2017
stubornnn:
His name is Emmanuel Ogah. undecided

Emmanuel Ogah, who killed his mother at their home in Adeleye Aparadija in Itele Ota road in Ogun state on Friday March 10th(Read here). The police have arrested him and preliminary investigations show that he is a trained medical doctor who just finished his Youth service.
Emmanuel stabbed his 62-year-old mother, Janet Ogah, to death. He says he stabbed her because she was always insulting him and that he felt victimized. The deceased was a food vendor.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/update-man-who-killed-his-mother-in.html?m=1
Why did u allow d evil spirit of d GBOMOGBOMO ppl to influence u.U will will remain there.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by tifany89(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2017
stubornnn:

Lmao... You're proud of a keyboard warrior who would probably flee in skirt and blouse like Ojukwu when the real fighting begins...

grin
Did I mention u? Get off my mention n get a life. Better to flee Dan to drink rat poison n die like a nuisance n disgrace. The last I remember Ojukwu was given a state burial, can u say d same for ur destitute hero? I guess naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Refunds Unicef's N15 Million Meant For Malnutrition Intervention / Police, Army, NSCDC Deploy Operational Squad To Tackle Bandits In Zamfara / Buhari, APC Have Kept Promise Of Relegating Nigeria – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.