Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (9066 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

E.G?

Dumbasss undecided
you have ended up embarrassing yourself while attempting to through a tribal punch, I guess if you are well enlightened, you would have known that ogah is not originally an Igbo name. That's why its good to travel out of your enclave and learn about other people before throughing jabs.

Sometimes when you try to get cheap points, you may end up bcecomjng stupiid.

Quit tribalism

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yeah, like your brother Uche Ogah. cheesy
yes we know him as Uche from Abia, mind telling us where your ogah is from nd his native firstname?? Afonjas sef

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by MyGeneration(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Dindinrin leleyi sha.

When did Yoruba people start bearing "ogah"

Look closely at his head, you will see that it's flat. undecided
When did igbo people start bearing ogah?
Afonja answer?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Marilyn Ogar, former DSS boss i think is from cross River, Ogar and Ogah are the same pronunciation but different anglicized spellings, that is why cross river was my first thought on the origin of the imported name as his state shares boundary with cross river

Guy just cut the crap. You're not talking to kids or your fellow numbskull ipob touts. Uche Ogah is an Igboman case closed #Fact. Case closed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Noneroone(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

Yeah, like your brother Uche Ogah. cheesy
and like your sister Funke Ogah of the NTA

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
legislatively:
you have ended up embarrassing yourself while attempting to through a tribal punch, I guess if you are well enlightened, you would have known that ogah is not originally an Igbo name. That's why its good to travel out of your enclave and learn about other people before throughing jabs.

Quit tribalism
The level of ignorance about nigerian diversity oozing out from yorubas is mind bogling, these people do not know jack about anything outside their rusted roof.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

Guy just cut the crap. You're not talking to kids or your fellow numbskull ipob touts. Uche Ogah is an Igboman case closed #Fact. Case closed.
keep quiet, let those who know nigeria talk

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:
Now this settles it, afonjas over to you, ignorant folks, cc FlyoruB

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:

Better luck next time. She's obviously married to a non-Yoruba/Yigbo-flatthead man because OGAH IS NOT a YORUBA NAME and has no meaning in Yoruba language. Shuthafvckup and quit denying your kinsman.

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

The level of ignorance about nigerian diversity oozing out from yorubas is mind bogling, these people do not know jack about anything outside their rusted roof.
maybe he thinks because we have an uche ogah means OGAH is automatically an Igbo name. The uche's family must have borrowed the name from somewhere.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

Better luck next time. She's obviously married to a non-Yoruba/Yigbo-flatthead man because OGAH IS NOT a YORUBA NAME and has no meaning in Yoruba language. Shuthafvckup and quit denying your kinsman.
Hehehe, afooja the afonnjaa

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

Hehehe, afooja the afonnjaa. Tell the meaning in Igbo then

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by omenkaLives(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
thwarrior72:

Oh the muslim igede man is here already?
By the way, prove that that ugly afonja muderer is igbo and I will apologise. Don't just throw the name "OGAH" around as a proof cos that's not enough
Very sure Linda Ikeji is an afonja too.

What a shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
legislatively:

Quit tribalism

Oponu leleyi sha...

Where is uvhe ogah from?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
legislatively:
maybe he thinks because we have an uche ogah means OGAH is automatically an Igbo name. The uche's family must have borrowed the name from somewhere.
The worst part is that they will tell you that Mr. Ikechukwu from Rivers is not Igbo, yet we can count 100 Ikechukwus in South East, while he is using only one ogah for his weak argument

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Hehehe, afooja the afonnjaa. Tell the meaning in Igbo then

Why should I tell you the meaning in Igbo? I tell you say my head flat or say I be Yigbo? You can ask Uche Ogah for the meaning. He's your kinsman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by loopman: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Ignorance of Nigeria outside their enclave is popular among yorubas, Ogah is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo, Uche Ogah's hometown is sandwitched b/w Cross River and Akwa Ibom, everybody know that Ogah is a name of Cross River people, cases of boundary communities borrowing name abound. according yorubas A pure igbo form Rivers whose name are pure igbo names like Chinedu Okechukwu is not igbo but unknown man who you claim is ogah is now igbo because you heard that one ogah contested in Abia and you have no other ogah to show

He is igbo until proven otherwise. Stop being shameless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Very sure Linda Ikeji is an afonja too.

What a shame.
Did Linda tell you where he is from, you are using ogah because of your level of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
legislatively:

Yes they borrowed it from kano grin

Watery Liars grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Noneroone(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

loser i am through with you. But just take it easy before you stab your own family member.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

Why should I tell you the meaning in Igbo? I tell you say my head flat or say I be Yigbo? You can ask Uche Ogah for the meaning. He's your kinsman.

Abi o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by engreo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:
lowlife baby factory product, ur thinking faculty should tell u that, she is bearing her husband name like lola okoye....why are u guys so brainless? Haba!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Oponu leleyi sha...

Where is uvhe ogah from?
stop all this and learn, ogah is not an Igbo name. Ogah mean nothing in Igbo, ogah is majorly a Benue name.

Do your research before embarrassing yourself here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Watery Liars grin
ignorant afonja

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by fabuloz1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Ignorance of Nigeria outside their enclave is popular among yorubas, Ogah is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo, Uche Ogah's hometown is sandwitched b/w Cross River and Akwa Ibom, everybody know that Ogah is a name of Cross River people, cases of boundary communities borrowing name abound. according yorubas A pure igbo form Rivers whose name are pure igbo names like Chinedu Okechukwu is not igbo but unknown man who you claim is ogah is now igbo because you heard that one ogah contested in Abia and you have no other ogah to show
Don't mind those ragamuffins grin. Ex Housemate, Jon Ogah of Big Brother is also igbo abi? Crime is crime. The op that opened this thread is tribalistic and hence a demented fellow

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by legislatively: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Watery Liars grin
stop embarrassing yourself more

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
engreo:
lowlife baby factory product, ur thinking faculty should tell u that, she is bearing her husband name like lola okoye....why are u guys so brainless? Haba!
her husband could be from here

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
legislatively:
stop embarrassing yourself more
O boy, take it easy with these very ignorant afonjass. Travel, them no go travel grin grin grin grin. You have shown them four already and they are still showing one

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:
loser i am through with you. But just take it easy before you stab your own family member.

YOU are THE Loser. I can give you different Igbos that bear Ogah asides Uche. That woman is OBVIOUSLY married to a non-Yoruba man. Show me a Yoruba MAN that bears Ogah as a last name or cover your head in shame. Below is a list of Igbo men that bear Ogah from two SE states.

Uche Ogah (Abia)

Chinedu Ogah (Ebonyi)
(http://www.chineduogahfoundation.org/index.php/about-us/meet-our-founder)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by XerXers: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

You are THE Loser. I can give you different Igbos that bear Ogah asides Uche. That woman is a OBVIOUSLY [b]married to a non-Yoruba man. [/b]Show me a Yoruba MAN that bears Ogah as a last name or cover your head in shame. Below is a list of Igbo men that bear Ogah from two SE states.

Uche Ogah (Abia)

Chinedu Ogah (Ebonyi)
(http://www.chineduogahfoundation.org/index.php/about-us/meet-our-founder)

Is that the argument? the argument is that the chances of being igbo is slim since the name is not originally igbo nd now confimed to originate from Benue. Therefore no proof yet of where the criminal come from. There are many other names in igboland that have roots in other ethnic groups. Get educated. Meanwhile check out four ogahs from Benue he has shown you. Thank God your brain is now reset and you refer to her husband as "non-yoruba" since you now know that Ogah is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo, now tell OP to change topic to "Non Yoruba" and remove Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by aribisala0(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noneroone:

Ode... Isn't it obvious she married an igbo man undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Refunds Unicef's N15 Million Meant For Malnutrition Intervention / Police, Army, NSCDC Deploy Operational Squad To Tackle Bandits In Zamfara / Nasarawa Dep-Gov's Official Driver, Daniel Ogoshi, Kidnapped in Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.