Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo (9068 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari. / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by mamachizzy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
God may naira land never turn me in too a tribalistic asshole
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Opakan2: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
I knew it.. Flat heads and violence

Go to panti, kirikiri, alagbon and co.. na dem full there.Their matter don tire everybody. They'll leave far away east to come and commit crimes in SW.. who does that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Is that the argument? the argument is that the chances of being igbo is slim since the name is not originally igbo nd now confimed to originate from Benue. Therefore no proof yet of where the criminal come from. There are many other names in igboland that have roots in other ethnic groups. Get educated. Meanwhile check out four ogahs from Benue he has shown you. Thank God your brain is now reset and you refer to her husband as "non-yoruba" since you now know that Ogah is not a confirmation of anybody being igbo, now tell OP to change topic to "Non Yoruba" and remove Igbo

Story for the gods. There's no question about it that the perpetrator is an Igboman, the only question up for debate is whether he's from Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo or Anambra.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by BattleofBritain: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:
His name is Emmanuel Ogah. undecided

Emmanuel Ogah, who killed his mother at their home in Adeleye Aparadija in Itele Ota road in Ogun state on Friday March 10th(Read here). The police have arrested him and preliminary investigations show that he is a trained medical doctor who just finished his Youth service.
Emmanuel stabbed his 62-year-old mother, Janet Ogah, to death. He says he stabbed her because she was always insulting him and that he felt victimized. The deceased was a food vendor.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/update-man-who-killed-his-mother-in.html?m=1

So Oga is Igbo to you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by BattleofBritain: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s][/s]FlyoruB:

Story for the gods. There's no question about it that the perpetrator is an Igboman, the only question up for debate is whether he's from Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo or Anambra.
[/s]

So oga is Igbo to you?
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by BattleofBritain: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Plenty ipob people bearing Ogah over here undecided
I have seen people bearing Ogah Kayode, Ogah idiabor, Ogah ugbe. Are these people Igbo too you?
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FlyoruB: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
BattleofBritain:
I have seen people bearing Ogah Kayode, Ogah idiabor, Ogah ugbe. Are these people Igbo too you?

Yeah, your lying Ipob self is the only person in the world who knows an 'Ogah Kayode'. You people can lie for Africa. In fact it's in your DNA so you are only acting true to type. Smh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by loopman: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
BattleofBritain:

Liar! cheesy
The fool that murdered the mother is another economically displaced igbo that turned to an economic refugee in ogun state'
Case cloded
Thread closed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by DocHMD: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

ShatdafackUp you shameless lout! You were the one that said Igbos don't bear Ogah, after your lowlife behind was shown proof that a prominent Igbo politician actually bears that name you are still talking crap and talking about proof. You wan change goalpost abi? Devil punish you. You iPob touts are not only shameless but hopeless.

What if the guy is Benue or cross river since they also bear 'Ogah'? Will you take back your insult?
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by omenkaLives(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
dreamwords:

Uche ogah is from uturu in abia state, benue people also answer ogah
We bear Onah as well, and share some other names in common with the Igbos, just like Omenka.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by mightyhazel: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
We bear Onah as well, and share some other names in common with the Igbos, just like Omenka.
so says an aboki boy,...aka 'Mr benue' grin

I sure say igbo matter no dey comot ur head and mouth even wen u dey sleep!

The thing be like halo for ur head!

Good tin tho,..cos an average igbo wants 2 be talked about (not by lowlives tho)

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by FemiFimile: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

title is misleading, i just went to facebook and found that Emmnuel Ogah is used by everybody both in the south and north. I even found somebody from Taraba, Edo, Benue etc. The name is used across Nigeria.
Here is the link. u can go on facebook to confirm, delete thread.

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/emmanuel%2Bogah/keywords_userssee_more_ref=eyJzaWQiOiIwLjk1NzgxMjEyNjM0NTAyNjgiLCJyZWYiOiJzZWVfbW9yZSJ9

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by disumusa: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
XerXers:

Igbos do not bury their people outside igboland. Even drug traffickers are brought home for burial, if you do not see her corpse heading east then she is not igbo.
nonsense people with nonsense thought
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by dragonking3: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
CyberWolf:
Igbos, Cross Riverians, and I think Deltans also answer Ogah but that doesn't matter. The killer is a beast.. RIP to his unfortunate mother.
Abeg make una face your battles o and leave us nigerdeltans out of it. Igbos started this fight so let them finish it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Adiola(f): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
according Yoruba's on nairaland land Chibuike amaechi is not Igbo but another Chibuike amaechi who stole automatically becomes Igbo and no longer Niger delta ..haba my Yoruba brothers we need to start traveling oooo there are more in Nigeria than just Lagos which happens to be our newyork city

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by haffaze777(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Adiola:
according Yoruba's on nairaland land Chibuike amaechi is not Igbo but another Chibuike amaechi who stole automatically becomes Igbo and no longer Niger delta ..haba my Yoruba brothers we need to start traveling oooo there are more in Nigeria than just Lagos which happens to be our newyork city

when did you become Yoruba?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by dotman081(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by codedslayer: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
FlyoruB:

You Yigbo people and lies are like 5 & 6. What about Uche Ogah that is currently fighting Ikpeazu over Abia Governorship?? Abi e no be Igbo again? Anuofia product of baby factory.

Lmaoo. Osus sabi lie pass lienus. Shameless people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Marvel1206: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
mamachizzy:
God may naira land never turn me in too a tribalistic asshole
Lmao! Amen. I just dey laugh for this thread since
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by codedslayer: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Adiola:

Flat head have no shame. If they dont claim Niger delta to do attachee, they claim Yoruba cos of low self esteem. No shame at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Adiola:

Who is your yoruba brother. undecided

You're a fake ass ipob tout from the ultimatum tribe. I understand that you are confused of your paternity because you were conceived in a baby factory, but you're definitely not Yoruba. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Customer80: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:
His name is Emmanuel Ogah. undecided

Emmanuel Ogah, who killed his mother at their home in Adeleye Aparadija in Itele Ota road in Ogun state on Friday March 10th(Read here). The police have arrested him and preliminary investigations show that he is a trained medical doctor who just finished his Youth service.
Emmanuel stabbed his 62-year-old mother, Janet Ogah, to death. He says he stabbed her because she was always insulting him and that he felt victimized. The deceased was a food vendor.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/update-man-who-killed-his-mother-in.html?m=1
not everybody that answers Ogah is Igbo, Idoma answers ogah just like Jon Ogah of BBNAIJA who is idoma by tribe

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2017
Customer80:
not everybody that answers Ogah is Igbo, Idoma answers ogah just like Jon Ogah of BBNAIJA who is idoma by tribe

Well, this particular one is ipob undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Customer80: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:

Well, this particular one is ipob undecided
provide us the town he is from,that's when I will believe you, failure to do so shame on you.

Emmanuel ogah's action is evil regardless of where he's from.
Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Customer80:
provide us the town he is from,that's when I will believe you, failure to do so shame on you.

Emmanuel ogah's action is evil regardless of where he's from.

But Igbos were initially celebrating thats he is Yoruba when the news first came out before his name and tribe was eventually exposed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by jamislaw(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
Op shut the beak! The guy isn't igbo! Ain't nuffn like Ogah in igbo language

He maybe middlebeltan or crossriverian

But he looks afonjastic tho,..
the guy na iPod.... Which middle belt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Customer80: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:

But Igbos were initially celebrating thats he is Yoruba when the news first came out before his name and tribe was eventually exposed undecided
I don't do kiddies here, am a working class that don't have time for issue like this. Go and make money brother n stop being insecure

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2017
Customer80:
I don't do kiddies here, am a working class that don't have time for issue like this. Go and make money brother n stop being insecure

Ok sir, have a nice day. Will you be so kind to get me work as I no get job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by Olu317(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
Op shut the beak! The guy isn't igbo! Ain't nuffn like Ogah in igbo language

He maybe middlebeltan or crossriverian

But he looks afonjastic tho,..
is Ogah not an Igbo name?

Here are Ogah(s)

Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah(business man)

UGOCHUKWU OGAH

DR. UCHE OGAH (ABIA)

A cross-section of Abia State leaders, including traditional rulers, have called for the immediate swearing-in of the governor-elect of the state, Dr Uche Ogah.

The fool that killed his mother who bled through to give birth to him hasn't been pronounced yet as Ibo but he definitely has blood with much temperament as Ibos.

KALU IS A IBO WHO JUST SHOT DEAD HIS SOLDIER GIRLFRIEND OVER JEALOUSY AND HE DID FUMED ON FACEBOOK AS IF HE WAS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE BUT THE DEVIL'S INCARNATE COULD NOT EVEN PULL THE TRIGGER ON HIMSELF..BLOODY BRAGGART WITH A DEAD FUTURE LIKE SAMSON OGAH.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo by stubornnn: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Olu317:
is Ogah not an Igbo name?

Here are Ogah(s)

Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah(business man)

UGOCHUKWU OGAH

DR. UCHE OGAH (ABIA)

A cross-section of Abia State leaders, including traditional rulers, have called for the immediate swearing-in of the governor-elect of the state, Dr Uche Ogah.

The fool that killed his mother who bled through to give birth to him hasn't been pronounced yet as Ibo but he definitely has blood with much temperament as Ibos.

KALU IS A IBO WHO JUST SHOT DEAD HIS SOLDIER GIRLFRIEND OVER JEALOUSY AND HE DID FUMED ON FACEBOOK AS IF HE WAS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE BUT THE DEVIL'S INCARNATE COULD NOT EVEN PULL THE TRIGGER ON HIMSELF..BLOODY BRAGGART WITH A DEAD FUTURE LIKE SAMSON OGAH.....

that one na coward ipob youth now undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"EVEN YOU BRUTUS" See What Led To Julius Ceasar's Final Words {Pictured} / Ali Ndume: Nigerian Army Lacks Modern Equipment Required To Fight Terrorism / Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.