Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,976 members, 7,866,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission (1281 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Maths: C5
English: B2
CHEM: D7
PHY: C6
BIO: D7
ECONS: B2
GEO: A1
ASUSU IGBO: A1
F/MATHS: D7
And which course can heoffer
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by brandonobi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
yes of course just no science to it
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes not bad result most social science courses and a couple of science courses
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by RoyalBlak007: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
♤What's wrong

♤with Education section undecided
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤What's wrong

♤with Education section undecided
I needed a quick fire response
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by RoyalBlak007: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I needed a quick fire response

♤ok

♤But its definitely "No Science"
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ok

I think he'll get 'geography' or geo and regional planning
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ok

Can you suggest some suitable courses
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by firstking01(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes ofcourse, either a course in the faculty of pure science, school of environmental science or social science....just visit google for more help, but, btw, why igbo when agric was there?, some peeps sha.
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by RoyalBlak007: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I think he'll get 'geography' or geo and regional planning

♤was even thinking

♤he might get Geology but geography isn't bad too.
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Yes not bad result most social science courses and a couple of science courses
I can't be offered a social science course with that result.
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤was even thinking

♤he might get Geology but geography isn't bad too.
yea, I think geology too. But I'm not 100% sure cuz of his chemistry
kimbra:
I can't be offered a social science course with that result.
you can't?
Who said?
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by RoyalBlak007: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yea, I think geology too. But I'm not 100% sure cuz of his chemistry

♤Some institutions require either Chem or Phy for Geology.

♤Well it also depend on his choice of institution
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Some institutions require either Chem or Phy for Geology.

♤Well it also depend on his choice of institution
Most times, it's either one of the two. But then, some could require both
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Maths
English
Econs
Geo....he has 4 credits.

Physics...this isn't needed in any social science department.

Asusu Igbo is irrelevant. grin

Cc: Jacksparr0w127
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by RoyalBlak007: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
♤his CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY is really blocking him from a reasonable SCIENCE course..

♤and his Physics is a C6 too...Geography is Good...Economics too
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by RoyalBlak007: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Most times, it's either one of the two. But then, some could require both

♤yeah

♤ you right though...Result looks shaky
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
Maths
English
Econs
Geo....he has 4 credits.

Physics...this isn't needed in any social science department.

Asusu Igbo is irrelevant. grin

Cc: Jacksparr0w.127
Trust me, with this result, he'll get admitted into 'some' uni for sociology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Trust me, with this result, he'll get admitted into 'some' uni for sociology
He should help himself with a Jamb brochure.
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
He should help himself with a Jamb brochure.
Very easy and simple
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by gulfer: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
ASUSU IGBO: A1, The candidate will do very well as a Igbo PHD Major grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lolz@ Asusu Igbo.
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Longman6(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Economics, Geography(ui) Sociology
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by enuk80(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
nope...u better go and write another waec again instead of wasting money on jamb
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
enuk80:
nope...u better go and write another waec again instead of wasting money on jamb
I am afraid o!
Re: Can Someone With This Kind Of Waec Result Get Admission by DonGalilo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think he will find either Geography or linguistic easy based on his result. Although he has limited options.

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Ladies / Should I Tell My Mom That Her Husband Kissed Me? / Do Old People Have Grey Hair On Their Private? Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.