Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (20433 Views)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by deathstroke(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
habby51:

Soon
Fluently cool

Teach me then please cheesy
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by imperialQueen(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
on tree
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by femie21(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Inside the car by traffic light,that one with 3mins timer..twas crazy and out of this world,tinted glass helped

U get liver
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by adegeye38(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
on your Father's matrimonial bed
grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, I may have just swiped my tongue on her. wink
hahahaha stop pretending joor
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 16, 2017
NemzySeries:

ma guy ne b lie oooo..... as i dey so i neva recover frm. shock, na back of door i hide dey sweat wit used CD for hand dey pray..... as i escape dis 1 so na till August b4 i go recover ooo bkos my right shoulder dey pain me sef

Series next time try it in their kitchen.am not a guy point of correction.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2017
grin

Im a #TeamVirgin.....TOUCH ME NOT wink

But lemme ask lefulefu and his sexy trouser grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by spytime(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2017
habby51:
@the back of the class when I was in secondary school.
The boy then (Alfred martins) nearly kill me wit bangin
ohh see it shows all over u that u love banging
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by REIIGN(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2017
thornapple:
hahahaha stop pretending joor
Me, I'm just being real. grin

Hope you slept well?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by LoRdCaT(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Hope you slept well?
Hey bro, hope u re well. You haven't replied my latest mail. pls do.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by REIIGN(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Hey bro, hope u re well. You haven't replied my latest mail. pls do.

Will surely do later in the day.

Morning.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2017
habby51:
Hmmmmmmm, but now I guess you want more. Wink
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by LoRdCaT(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Will surely do later in the day.
Morning.
Thanks bro

Top of the morning to you.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Im a #TeamVirgin.....TOUCH ME NOT wink

But lemme ask lefulefu and his sexy trouser grin
hahaha touch me not ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...u be flower? grin
ok the strangest place i ever yanshed?.....hmmmmmmm cheesy

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2017
olaadams:

Hmmmmmmm, but now I guess you want more. Wink

Yeaaaa
But wit my man grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2017
spytime:
ohh see it shows all over u that u love banging

How
U not serious
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

Hope you slept well?
ok oo. won't argue that.
yes i did and you?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by REIIGN(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2017
thornapple:
ok oo. won't argue that.
yes i did and you?
I sure did...
Your moniker intrigues me.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha touch me not ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...u be flower? grin
ok the strangest place i ever yanshed?.....hmmmmmmm cheesy

cheesy

Oya...abegiiii tell me ooo..don't worry, no other will know abt it wink
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

Oya...abegiiii tell me ooo..don't worry, no others will know abt it wink
let me carry u to the oza room first then i will whisper it in ur ear wink wink wink wink grin

Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by spytime(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

let me carry u to the oza room first then i will whisper it in ur ear wink wink wink wink grin
that's the lady I want to marry o abeg no try am
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by spytime(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
habby51:

How
U not serious
am serious no guy will see u and will not want to bang the hell out of u
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
spytime:
that's the lady I want to marry o abeg no try am
aghh really? anyway na whisper i jus wan whisper 4 her ear grin
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
spytime:
am serious no guy will see u and will not want to bang the hell out of u

Eeeehnnn
Wrong perception
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by bioko123456: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
if you are looking for how to MAKE MONEY ONLINE easily and guarantee . register with https:///j2qn7zg for just { 500naira} only take the bold step and be a millionaire . its ROCKING AND HOT RIGHT NOW!!! HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR SEAT BEFORE IT BECOMES 5000NAIRA ... cool cool wink
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
REIIGN:

I sure did...
Your moniker intrigues me.
As does yours.
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by bioko123456: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
if you are looking for how to MAKE MONEY ONLINE easily and guarantee . register with http://www.?aff=zechariah for just { 500naira} only take the bold step and be a millionaire . its ROCKING AND HOT RIGHT NOW!!! HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR SEAT BEFORE IT BECOMES 5000NAIRA ...
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by brownpollo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
In the booth

Of my car
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
On the roof
Omg for real! I have that sexual fantasy lol! I guess it will have to wait till I have my own house
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
mediocre:
bank toilet
Oh my gosh! Pls don't tell me that actually happened
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
habby51:
Would you do it with me?
Re: Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Omg for real! I have that sexual fantasy lol! I guess it will have to wait till I have my own house
Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.