Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. (15143 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by XerXers: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
nonsobaba:
Comments from jealous wawa clowns from Enugu state and their Imo state collaborators confirms what?
Even when afonjas slapped you with Ogun state flyover, you are running your mouth on Enugu and imo, heheheh

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by nonsobaba: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
XerXers:

Even when afonjas slapped you with Ogun state flyover, you are running your mouth on Enugu and imo, heheheh
We are very much aware of wawa people and their art of deception.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by XerXers: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
nonsobaba:
We are very much aware of wawa people and their art of deception.
Obiano should be arrested for barricading federal expressway. Lol, he should go to Imo and Enugu and take crash courses on how to build quality infrastructure instead of building a substandard flyover and trying to barricade a federal expressway. He must be arrested asap

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Don't start what you cannot finish. I have been watching you closely.

XerXers:

Obiano should be arrested for barricading federal expressway. Lol, he should go to Imo and Enugu and take crash courses on how to build quality infrastructure instead of building a substandard flyover and trying to barricade a federal expressway. He must be arrested asap
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by XerXers: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Don't start what you cannot finish. I have been watching you closely.

hehehe, nonsobaba started what he cant finish. You can join if you want

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by nonsobaba: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
XerXers:

After 6 years in office, Okoroawusa cannot boast of any road project completed. That man is a scam. He should never be mentioned where performers like Obiano is. He has ruined Imo state terribly by looting the state's treasury in anticipation of an imaginary presidential bid that is bound to fail. By now he ought to know that Igbos will rather vote for Shekau as president than an hausa man posing as Igbo. As for Enugu state, their governor is too busy crying and pleading with herdsmen that I am not sure if he will ever do anything tangible. Wawa people betrayed the Igbo race during the civil war by opening the door to fulani invaders through Nsukka, now nemesis has caught up with them.

Anambra leads, others follow.

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Continue feeling like a superman. Don't shout Igbo unity when I start my own. Ok oo cool

XerXers:

hehehe, nonsobaba started what he cant finish. You can join if you want
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Edelweiss44: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
villagecraft:
Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful while using.
In less than two years, The Flyover Structures in Aroma built by the current Administration led by Willie Obiano is already showing signs of weakness and the Governor or has immediately delved into mounting barricades for huge and heavy duty vehicles.
http://www.naaija.com/obianos-overrated-fly-bridges-already-collapsing-careful-using-see-photos/

I am not from Anambra state, but I can tell from your tone that your post is about the election coming up later this year. I have been to Anambra many times and I saw with my eyes what Obiano has been doing. You certainly cannot fault him for being a high performer. A man that never owed salaries at the peak of recession, and instead was increasing salaries while at the same time embarking on so many capital projects across the state. Pls if you just want to castigate a working governor, just take your frustration elsewhere. You obviously want to play the media game of pulling down obiano and promoting your own candidate for the November elections. This is the same game APC played on Jonathan that ended up giving us this incompetent president that has driven Nigeria into recession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Obdk: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
loopman:

Let's start, you want this thread littered with the usual

Shatap and litter.

Haters

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Obdk: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Beremx:
Chinonso, you prefer to call me by my husband's name okwa ya? ok o! grin

Na abokiiii dey?

No wonder
Lasgidiowner
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by FKO81(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
loopman:

Sango Ota flyover Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Obdk: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
ThatCEO:

Sure, I believe there is nothing wrong with the design, but there could have been a problem with the material selection. A designer might have recommended the use of carbon fibre or glass fibre reinforced material for those props. These materials would have been 3times stronger, and 3 times lighter than the steel they eventually used for it, but would cost more. But to cut back the money, those guys could have decided to use steel.

Have you wondered why houses rarely collapse in Anambra
Shut up you internet champion with no experience

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by loopman: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Obdk:

Shatap and litter.

Haters

Chino, you are infringing rule 19

Mynd44
OAM4J
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Obdk: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
loopman:

Chino, you are infringing rule 19

Mynd44
OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by mightyhazel: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Continue feeling like a superman. Don't shout Igbo unity when I start my own. Ok oo cool

ur a very immature person!

I pity ur close relations!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by legislatively: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
XerXers:

good if they have started barricading the flyover, to avoid further damage. The flyover is so substandard.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Smoothie01(f): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
pls well meaning Anambrarians that stay close to the bridge should check it out tomorrow and alert the govt if need be...And if you don't mind, give feedback on this thread...

Some comments here are totally unnecessary, this is a safety matter...if d op's claim turns out to be false, life goes on...if true, it'll be catastrophic if not attended to....Let's be civil pls
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chidiebere welcome back with your new handle. By the way when shall your cursed Abia state have its own flyover? Every state in the SE now has a flyover except Abia state? Not that you have roads in your state. Why?

[s]
legislatively:
good if they have started barricading the flyover, to avoid further damage. The flyover is so substandard.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by legislatively: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chidiebere welcome back with your new handle. By the way when shall your cursed Abia state have its own flyover? Every state in the SE now has a flyover except Abia state? Not that you have roads in your state. Why?

[s][/s]
how do you mean?
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chidiebere, have you eaten since afternoon?

legislatively:
how do you mean?
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by legislatively: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chidiebere, have you eaten since afternoon?

why are you calling me chidiebere?
I don't understand
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chidiebere, continue..

legislatively:
why are you calling me chidiebere?
I don't understand
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by legislatively: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Chidiebere, continue..

hmmm, you are so weird.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by gbeseun(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is why government believe giving contracts to the foreigners will always be the best because they will do a very thorough job unlike loalcal contractors who will do shady jobs and left people in pains and anguish because of the reluctant effect of it.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by whatofyou: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
At times I go dey wonder which yeye country I come join so? How person go give constructive criticism wey go make our useless leaders sit up, some beings go tag am envy and jealousy!
Why should such a structure have barricade on it if there is nothing fishy? Ever since I saw that barricade they are erecting in front of the flyover I had a feeling something was not right. Except he is trying some form of ‘tolling‘ on heavy-duty trucks making use of the flyover, why waste our limited funds on substandard projects?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by moppie123(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
ThatCEO:

Sure, I believe there is nothing wrong with the design, but there could have been a problem with the material selection. A designer might have recommended the use of carbon fibre or glass fibre reinforced material for those props. These materials would have been 3times stronger, and 3 times lighter than the steel they eventually used for it, but would cost more. But to cut back the money, those guys could have decided to use steel.
That could be another twist to it though. I just hope something is done and fast.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by XerXers: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
nonsobaba:
After 6 years in office, Okoroawusa cannot boast of any road project completed. That man is a scam. He should never be mentioned where performers like Obiano is. He has ruined Imo state terribly by looting the state's treasury in anticipation of an imaginary presidential bid that is bound to fail. By now he ought to know that Igbos will rather vote for Shekau as president than an hausa man posing as Igbo. As for Enugu state, their governor is too busy crying and pleading with herdsmen that I am not sure if he will ever do anything tangible. Wawa people betrayed the Igbo race during the civil war by opening the door to fulani invaders through Nsukka, now nemesis has caught up with them.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Lol, Enugu will open door again like the civil war and the fulani's will come to your hiding place where you chest beat, nobody will be your human shield. meanwhile, obiano should go and learn how to construct good road from Ugwuanyi. Negodu transformation of Nsukka without noise. Can Nnewi boast of this class of road??

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by XerXers: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

To hell with anambra on igbo unity, anambra vs imo, anambra vs abi, anambra vs enugu, them swear for una? why should one slowpoke bring imo and enugu to the thread where an afonja is dealing with him with ogun flyover? we will not hesitate to give you a knock when you misbehave the way Obiano was knocked in Enugu for picking childish fight with okorocha while other governors politely refuted okorocha's claims

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by XerXers: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
whatofyou:
At times I go dey wonder which yeye country I come join so? How person go give constructive criticism wey go make our useless leaders sit up, some beings go tag am envy and jealousy!
Why should such a structure have barricade on it if there is nothing fishy? Ever since I saw that barricade they are erecting in front of the flyover I had a feeling something was not right. Except he is trying some form of ‘tolling‘ on heavy-duty trucks making use of the flyover, why waste our limited funds on substandard projects?
obiano has no power to barricade a federal expressway, next time he should build his substandard flyover on state roads and barricade it such that only ants can pass and we won't care. The immaturity of anambra people will not stop serious people from giving their candid opinions
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ZORO47(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:
Truth be told, the flyover looks substandard when compared with
what is obtained in Lagos and Uyo by Julius berger embarassed
in what way does it look substandard? Abi are u an engineer

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2017
This can buy that substandard road. This is actually Ugwuanyi's only achievement in almost 3yrs. Now compare it with this massive real infrastructural development that cuts across the state, of course the bridge can purchase 10 or 20 of that road like akara. This is just 1 of 3 such heavy infrastructural development. Just negodi transformation of Anambra rural areas without noise, can we say the same about your state. cool

[s]
XerXers:

Lol, Enugu will open door again like the civil war and the fulani's will come to your hiding place where you chest beat, nobody will be your human shield. meanwhile, obiano should go and learn how to construct good road from Ugwuanyi. Negodu transformation of Nsukka without noise. Can Nnewi boast of this class of road??
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by LasGidiOwner: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2017
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov / Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal / Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.