Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. (15188 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ehinmowo: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
LAFO:
Nice info.

How can we be careful while using please?
avoid overloading
avoid excessive stay on d bridge
may God help in areas beyond ur country
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Stop entertaining bitter people. The flyovers are world-class and there is nothing wrong with it but the enemies are envious. since it was completed it has turned out to be the busiest flyover in the SE.

BWare:
What happens to the engineers who designed the bridge, no one is criticizing them, whereas they should be taking the hit for whatever state the bridge is in today. Did Obiano design the bridge? Did Obiano construct the bridge? Take your ill sense of judgement outta here, i see you're on your monthly cycle of foolishness.
If not for you guys politically inclined hatred, i don't see why the engineering firm isn't called out, proposing reasons for fail and safety measures isn't tabled.

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
Do you even know who is behind this handle? Don't dare. cheesy

Any sufferhead continue with your barrow pushing in Aba. E go better cool

[s][/s]

just like I dared you the other time to show ur face at awka govt state house, u chicken out cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by BWare: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
Stop entertaining bitter people. The flyovers are world-class and there is nothing wrong with it but the enemies are envious. since it was completed it has turned out to be the busiest flyover in the SE.

No doubts, i witnessed it's construction from the scratch… I know it's just mere cries of pained bitter fools
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2017
You dared me? You Aba pig? Chai..I don suffer, abeg go back and continue your barrow pushing in your dead Abia state. cheesy

[s]
ruggedised:

just like I dared you the other time to show ur face at awka govt state house, u chicken out cheesy grin cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC NEC: Soldiers, Policemen, Take Over Party Secretariat / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / Boko Haram Kills 7 Soldiers In Baroua, Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.