Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. (15170 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Ogene001: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
ruggedized1:
Who is this lying gay?

See okorocha's flyover and tunnel already collapsed

[s][/s]

Just loot at the way they using manual labor with bucket and shovel to do the useless culvert, this can collapse on people. cheesy
which one do we take, that it was not reconstructed or that it was reconstructed with manual labor?? Look at the mechanized labour here

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can't you see manual labourers with few pieces of rods picked from the roadside shop? cheesy

[s]
Ogene001:

which one do we take, that it was not reconstructed or that it was reconstructed with manual labor?? Look at the mechanized labour here
[/s]

I pity anybody that will drive under that thing. cheesy

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by nonsobaba: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abagworo:

It looks rickety and out of alignment.
Mbaise man, go and focus your attention on the thread about HIV ravaging Imo state. Umu akwuna
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Ogene001: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
ruggedized1:
Can't you see manual labourers with few pieces of rods picked from the roadside shop? cheesy

[s][/s]

I pity anybody that will drive under that thing. cheesy
So it has actually been redesigned and reconstructed and i am not a liar abi?? Obiano should tow the path of honor and do same instead of barricading federal expressway
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shut up clown, Okorocha's flyover has not been used but it has already collapsed while the said culvert you called tunnel is waterlogged already. Obiano's flyovers are intact and is used daily by over a million cars daily.

[s]
Ogene001:

So it has actually been redesigned and reconstructed and i am not a liar abi?? Obiano should tow the path of honor and do same instead of barricading federal expressway
[/s]

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Obiano's solid infrastructural drive. Unbeatable. Please compare it to the substandard nonsense built by Okoroawusa :D8)

1 Like

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
ruggedized1:
Obiano's solid infrastructural drive. Unbeatable. Please it to the substandard nonsense built by Okoroawusa :D8)

Obiano's bridge is substandard and nothing concerns Okorocha with it. I guess you are just seeking for any possible way to divert attention from the topic at hand. This thread never made mention of Okorocha
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Obiano's bridge is standard whereas Okorocga's bridge is the one that is substandard. We are not diverting attention but responding to you. Okorocha's flyovers and tunnel has not been used but look at the condition below. The truth is very bitter cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Obiano's bridge is substandard and nothing concerns Okorocha with it. I guess you are just seeking for any possible way to divert attention from the topic at hand. This thread never made mention of Okorocha
[/s]

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
ruggedized1:
Obiano's bridge is standard whereas Okorocga's bridge is the one that is substandard. We are not diverting attention but responding to you. Okorocha's flyovers and tunnel has not been used but look at the condition below. The truth is very bitter cheesy

[s][/s]

This is the actual look of the underpass. Forget what that Akwarandu boy is posting all over facebook and visit to see things for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2EbBlItD2g

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shut up this old man. Are you not ashamed to be posting this culvert and kept calling it tunnel?

Akwarandu is a personal friend, he cannot lie to me. Either way the rat hole tunnel is a disaster waiting to happening. This thing will collapse on people if it is not demolished immediately. Just look at how manual labourers are building the thing like it was a kiosk. Just look at the few rods bought from the roadside shops for the project. Just look at how they are supporting the whole thing with woods to avoid collapsing. Okorocha has been wasting resources on substandard projects and before you say jack, he has demolished it and built yet another substandard one.

[s]
Abagworo:

This is the actual look of the underpass. Forget what that Akwarandu boy is posting all over facebook and visit to see things for yourself.
[/s]

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Chino good morning. What do you think Obiano can do to salvage this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtEd7PTw9CE
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtEd7PTw9CE
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Keep posting Douglas road Owerri. See more from Owerri cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

E
[/s]

My sincere comment about the sorry state of IMSU pained you that much cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3685148/which-federal-state-university-pay

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
Keep posting Douglas road Owerri. See more from Owerri cheesy

[s][/s]

My sincere comment about the sorry state of IMSU pained you that much cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3685148/which-federal-state-university-pay

Chino it's no joke. 4 people died on Tuesday at Ochanja.

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by BWare: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:
Truth be told, the flyover looks substandard when compared with
what is obtained in Lagos and Uyo by Julius berger embarassed
What do you know about standards? I bet you're judging from aesthetics?
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehe

I am being sincere to you mate 15 people died in owerri. stop posting Owerri pics lol

See more of Owerri in its glory.

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino it's no joke. 4 people died on Tuesday at Ochanja.
[/s]

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
Hehehe

I am being sincere to you mate 15 people died in owerri. stop posting Owerri pics lol

See more of Owerri in its glory.

[s][/s]

Chino I mean 2017 not 2016. Obiano needs to buckle up for good. Onitsha is so messed up right now.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehehe ..e pam

Akwarandu is my personal friend and he has sent me pictures from Owerri indicating how messed and dirty Owerri is right now coupled with bad roads. I am not saying this to belittle Imo state but just being sincere about it. Okorocha has wasted 7yrs years but Owerri still a mess. Okorocha better sit up or sit out. It is a shame.

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino I mean 2017 not 2016. Obiano needs to buckle up for good. Owerri is so messed up right now.
[/s]

These are genuine Imolites voicing out their mind but you are always online trying to subvert that.

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2017

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Stop posting owerri pictures because it won't save you here lol

See more of owerri

Abagworo:
Just look at OwerriE

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Owerri 2017. Please disprove this cheesy

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
anambra is terrible shocked shocked, no wonder they are relocating to imo state
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Owerri 2017, please disprove this images

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2017
What is this Abia pig yapping? cheesy

[s]
ruggedised:
anambra is terrible shocked shocked, no wonder they are relocating to imo state
[/s]

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Owerri 2017, please prove me wrong

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2017
New Owerri substandard rat hole tunnel already flooded with water

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by BWare: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
moppie123:
The dead load on the column has always been part of the design right from time. Even in the 3D images before eventual construction, it has always been there. So the load would be considered in the structural design. I also don't think the columns cant take the load because looking at the picture, the load was evenly distributed on the columns and stands on a continuous end to end beam that supports it. My best guess would be soil movement or poor soil test considering the direction and shape of the crack. Anambra state and South East has issues with their soil though. My 2 cents tho
Exactly @ emboldened
Same happened to the one at new parts Nkpor, so i don't know why some folks are trying so hard to use this as an avenue to discredit the governor.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
Where is Abia pig coming from? cheesy

[s][/s]

if you channel all this energies used defending obiano to criticising him, ur state would have been more developed than lagos cheesy grin
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
But you are moving from thread to thread like a ghost while your Abia state is cursed and dead. Didn't you notice that Abia state is no longer counted as a state in Nigeria? cheesy

[s]
ruggedised:

if you channel all this energies used defending obiano to criticising him, ur state would have been more developed than lagos cheesy grin
[/s]

Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
ruggedized1:
But you are moving from thread to thread like a ghost while your Abia state is cursed and dead. Didn't you notice that Abia state is no longer counted as a state in Nigeria? cheesy

[s][/s]

lucky you, I'm busy @ the office. U would have see the other side of me cheesy grin
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by BWare: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
XerXers:

hehehe thank you for accepting that WaWa is above you for your childish e-wars. Wawa is Enugu and Enugu is Wawa. Calling Enugu wawa is not the issue, calling wawa people instead of addressing obiano's collapsing bridge, and running away from an afonja that challenged him with Ogun state flyover
What happens to the engineers who designed the bridge, no one is criticizing them, whereas they should be taking the hit for whatever state the bridge is in today. Did Obiano design the bridge? Did Obiano construct the bridge? Take your ill sense of judgement outta here, i see you're on your monthly cycle of foolishness.
If not for you guys politically inclined hatred, i don't see why the engineering firm isn't called out, proposing reasons for fail and safety measures isn't tabled.
Re: Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. by ruggedized1: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Do you even know who is behind this handle? Don't dare. cheesy

Any sufferhead continue with your barrow pushing in Aba. E go better cool

[s]
ruggedised:

lucky you, I'm busy @ the office. U would have see the other side of me cheesy grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: INEC Appoints Adesua, Ebuka, Cobhams, Ayefele As Ambassadors / Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria / Why The 2017 Budget Signing Was Delayed - Acting President, Osinbajo Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.