Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45591 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Realist1:

So you think she doesn't have more pictures of him naked? What about the bank deposits,call records,CCTV recordings? Festus Keyamo must have told her not to release most evidence to the public until they meet in court. For her to release naked pictures of apostle Suleiman will be incriminating,he can sue her for posting his naked pictures online, it will even be bad if the pictures were taken without his consent.She can definitely use the pictures in court.That is why she wants this matter to go to court.If she has incriminating evidences,Suleiman's lawyers are going to advice him to settle out of court secretly and we will never hear of it again.

Exactly @ bolded. This is exactly what will happen.

She has more damning evidence.

Apostle is definitely going to settle out of court for an undisclosed amount. This is what the fake apostle should have done in the first place rather than allowing things get this messy.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Firstcitizen: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
davo90tico:

bro crossing that statement doesn't and won't ever change my conviction
I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH LIES
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ebby9z(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
bezimo:

I ain't any of those, but I won't watch any lying idiot villify and rubbish the Apostle, a man of God I revere and one I consider as one of my major mentors and spiritual fathers. Moreso when he is been falsely accused by a wasted agent of hell been sponsored by conspirators against Christians in Nigeria.
#Istandwithapostlesuleman# without apology to any naysayer, Pharisee or Saducee.
This is exactly what is called "Herd Mentality." A herd of cattle follows the herdsman wherever he goes without questioning his intents ,which is why ,despite their physical and numerical strength ,always end up on the slaughter slab to be devoured.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by loffyloffy: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
The only case in court right now..Is that the lady is charged with blackmail and it is her responsibility to defend herself.

She is the only one facing a criminal charge..In fact right now she is only out on bail.

The Apostle have no criminal case, even if all her allegations is true..Yes he have a moral case but not a legal one.

After all, there is no law in Nigeria against adultery, and you can promise to marry anyone and change your mind..And the abortion story is too far away to proof..Who is to say ,she was ever pregnant..Or that she took the abortion medication her self.

The Apostle however have a moral case to answer if the accusations are true..How he handles it ,could determine many things in his future[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by davo90tico(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=54609280][/quote] I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN I STAND WITH JESUS I STAND WITH OFM I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by bezimo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebby9z:

This is exactly what is called "Herd Mentality." A herd of cattle follows the herdsman wherever he goes without questioning his intents ,which is why ,despite their physical and numerical strength ,always end up on the slaughter slab to be devoured.

Your analogy is very lame, unreasonable and misguided. Try better next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.