Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45596 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Liar
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by mohiozua(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
origima:
I will be shocked if this lady is lying. To be frank if she fails after investigation, her name will be in the Guinness book of Record as the greatest liar in the history of life
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by mohiozua(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Junior66:

RUBBISH! The Church of God is not Apostle Johnson Suleiman. Whether the Apostle sinned or not the body of Christ stands galantly.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by davo90tico(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Firstcitizen post=54589818][/quote] bro crossing that statement doesn't and won't ever change my conviction I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN I STAND WITH JESUS I STAND WITH OFM I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Realist1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
DMerciful:
You want the man to be guilty by postulating what he cannot do at this time! How can he erase passport stamp, border crossing records, hotel recordings esp at this time the searchlight is on him. You're trying to make him a superhuman. Can he also erase the bank statement of the lady? Yeye dey smell!

Didn't you hear that they have removed his name as the owner of the Benz SUV Daniella Okeke is driving? Some people were able to confirm his name and their own personal name there.The next day his name was no longer there as well every other person's name.That was a fast loophole blocking isn't it ? Suleiman is already carrying out his damage control.I think he will finally settle secretly out of court if he sees the solid evidence gathered against him soon .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ozoneboy(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Apostle suleman should stop using the altar and church as a platform to lie to his members. He should stop using Christianity, the bible and God to shield his lies.

At this rate, he is going to further incur the wrath of God.

He should remember this bible verse.

Psalm 101:7King James Version (KJV)

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Psalm 101:7New International Version (NIV)

No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

Someone should tag lalasticlala. Front page please.
Shut up,if u actually read through that petition,did it sound real to you?.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2017
LIES DEY SMELL this girl get mind sha.. i wonder how much they have paid her to do all these..
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by topsam1(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2017
emzreus:
Honestly speaking after hearing both sides of the story from both Stephanie Orono and Apostle Suleiman I strongly believe that the apostle is indeed guilty. The only mask making this case to linger on is his perceived status as a man of God. As an utterly religious country as Nigeria is this goes a long way. I remember viewing a thread on how Daniella Okekes ride was traced to the apostle and all of a sudden evidence was removed. Why? If the apostle is to indeed prove his innocence it will be very easy to be honest. He should provide his passport in order to cross check it with Stephanie Otobo's. As well their account statements should be verified and cross examined to indeed prove his innocence. Simple.The apostle should act fast otherwise further questions will be asked.

Thnk you sir.....na people wey dey defend the apostle I blame.....na so some niralanders fools reach? I just dey wonder ooo...somebodi still believe say dem dey sponsor, even if she's on sponsorship, so far na true she dey talk I dey okay...now she's taken the bolder step to make it formal by writing the police..fingers crossed for now

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by topsam1(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2017
ozoneboy:

Shut up,if u actually read through that petition,did it sound real to you?.

No na fake...ODE....why you wan kill yaself...the case don reach police...just cross your fingers and look on....sorry if I offend you

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by berrystunn(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.

Her story is not the same any more lol

I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.

I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Cypost: 1:01am On Mar 15, 2017
cosade:

This petition has confirmed she has very good lawyers by approaching the case from crimininality angle and not civil. It is no longer breach of marriage promise but abortion by deceit.
Hmmm so when case becoms criminal lawyer go comot hand inside. We're learning every day sha from nl. Bw e be like say you want make she jail apostle undecided take am easy o God dey grin
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OTEGA1: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Why was d case not reported in 2015 wen she drank d stuff.,not even in 2016 so all the while the treaty lasted u did not complain to anybody even ur parents that u were about to die.

So all of a sudden in 2017 March she realised she needs to report the abortion.

All of a sudden in 2017 she realised she was suppose to marry sulieman knowing fully well he was married

She even claimed she was in an amorous relationship without shame in 2017.

This lady trying to play to emotions and women sentiments towards men.

To me its poorly written script and if am apostle wife I will sue her for having affair with her husband knowing

He was married.

Folks let's not allow this happen it may be suliemam today tomorrow it will be one of ur Ex trying to blackmail u for relationship DAT wen sour over 3,4,5 yrs ago.

She us a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by jenavism44: 1:45am On Mar 15, 2017
folawalesegun:
This girl no even get shame at all
how can a striper and harlot be ashame,she is just a shameless folk
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OTEGA1: 1:48am On Mar 15, 2017
klax:
Didn't I said that this girl is a foolish girl So it's now pregnancy again not marriage Is this girl educated at all So it's abortion now how I wish this idiot is my younger the kind of beating I will give her will land her in hospital with bruises all over her body so it's now she remember to say all these craps

At the end of it all is this piggy nose albino gorilla called Otobo that will be shame just watch. We know there type very well. I don't belief her and I will never belief her. All point and thrash we has be saying are nonsense and rubbish.

Suleiman want to marry you how can that happen a man with wife of many years and a pastor of such big pls on which account will write such marriage Lies!!!

Suleiman asked for 3 some where is the video and how can the man who love you so much to risk his marriage and ministry to marry you will asked for 3 some Lies!!!

Now it's abortion I guess it about you are mad to be honest. Seriously you are mad.

I agree with u how can she prove she was even pregnant for sulieman wen as a striper she must have slept with other guys.

If she was pregnant did she do a paternity test to confirm Suleiman is d father. Who did she tell in her family she was pregnant?

She drank drugs and almost died and did not tell anybody not even police in 2015/2016.

She was enjoying money and forgot to report now moni no dey flow her plan is to black mail d money out.

I c her style it will not Wrk.

DAT she is even in Napoli does not prove a relationship existed between dem.

Who witnessed d relationship. If she was promised marriages why was she doing discrete relationship hidden.

None if her family member to confirm marriage proposal.

This girl big scam ......

This tells me wat a lady u help can turn out to be .

Guys beware of many otobos around
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by jenavism44: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Brighte:
LIES DEY SMELL this girl get mind sha.. i wonder how much they have paid her to do all these..
perhap,it will be in millions of naira or dollas
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by jenavism44: 1:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Brighte:
perhap,it will be in millions of naira or dollas,
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OKEMKPI: 2:29am On Mar 15, 2017
topsam1:

No na fake...ODE....why you wan kill yaself...the case don reach police...just cross your fingers and look on....sorry if I offend you
Is the police a court of law?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cktheluckyman: 4:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Benekruku:

That's an excuse for the guilty! He had 50 lawyers at his disposal and can't take up a case that has so much defaced his character?

That's a very lame excuse if nothing is hidden. You won't try such with any learned person that has 50 lawyers.
My dear quit blabbing, the burden of proof is on otobo and not Suleiman. Ignoring her like he is doing is the best approach to take.When she gets tired of blabbing she will go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cktheluckyman: 4:45am On Mar 15, 2017
topsam1:

Thnk you sir.....na people wey dey defend the apostle I blame.....na so some niralanders fools reach? I just dey wonder ooo...somebodi still believe say dem dey sponsor, even if she's on sponsorship, so far na true she dey talk I dey okay...now she's taken the bolder step to make it formal by writing the police..fingers crossed for now
Any body can write any nonsense to the police.The koko is will be Substantiating those Wild claims in the stupid petition
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cktheluckyman: 4:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Realist1:

Didn't you hear that they have removed his name as the owner of the Benz SUV Daniella Okeke is driving? Some people were able to confirm his name and their own personal name there.The next day his name was no longer there as well every other person's name.That was a fast loophole blocking isn't it ? Suleiman is already carrying out his damage control.I think he will finally settle secretly out of court if he sees the solid evidence gathered against him soon .

Solid evidence love liquid evidence night Why us it taking you people so long to manufacture this solid evidences with all the resources at your disposal.If Otobo is waiting for Suleiman to pay her any money to keep quiet she will probably wait forever
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cktheluckyman: 4:52am On Mar 15, 2017
gawu1:
Some few days ago the ''man of God'' was all over bragging that no one could fight him. He even threatened that with his millions of supporters all over the world he would bring down nigeria and Buhari government in particular, should he be arrested on any pretense.
But what are we seeing today! The man of God is getting desperate on how to defense himself against accusation coming from a woman he labelled ''stripper''. The simple question are: where are the million of followers to bring down the ''stripper''? Could it be that ''our Daddy'' has actually tasted the forbidden fruit?
The best defense so far in public domain is ''el-Rufa'i want to destroy me''. Except that busy bodies like FFK, the drugs addict & Fayose, the pkomo governor, as well as the run away pastor, Omokaro are trying hard to give credence to add up legend of el-Rufa'i being behind the scene.
What a world!
And who told you his millions of members has forsaken him? If that is your goal you will probably wait forever.You need to watch the video of his last church service on you tube.His church is even getting larger.This cock and bull story has ended up making him more popular
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cktheluckyman: 4:55am On Mar 15, 2017
cosade:

You're asking her to do the work of the Police. The Police has the power to investigate, that's why she has petitioned them.

Mind you, the matter is no longer in her hands as it is now a criminal case, so it is a State matter. She can't even withdraw her petition now hence she can be arrested for giving the Police, false information or making false alert.
Lol very lame!! Criminal indeed!! She can even get the CIA or FBI to come in, but the koko remains Substantiating those baseless accusations

How can she prove the apostle got her pregnant and gave her concoction since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by tectonotimes: 5:00am On Mar 15, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO NON-OIL PRODUCTS EXPORT BUSINESS
Tectono Ventures Limited, a reputable and reliable brand in petroleum products supply, global trade, properties marketing and internet marketing/advertisement, presents to you an opportunity to get a practical a book entitled Contemporary Step-By-Step Guide to Non-Oil Products Export Business. This is a 124-page book that shows systematically how to set up export activities up to when the foreign exchange is repatriated. Let us state it graphically that this export book is quite different from the ones whose adverts you have been seeing in the internet. This one is carefully packaged by a team of experienced export professionals with more than 15 years of experience each. The people you see making millions of naira in the export business are not actually doing anything special. They just know what to do and how to do it. This is a truism. For more information, click the link below.
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2017
He is innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. That's how things are done. What about the lady's bank statement? Will Suleman ask the bank to erase it as well?
Realist1:

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Antangonist: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2017
This olosho thought we are brainless as she is, you were pregnant as claimed 2015 and u are writing petition 2017.
I hope u are well paid?
just because the Apostle said Christian should protect them self he was arrested and arraign in court.
Now it is u olosho Stephanie.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by mekani(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Any reeasonable and sensible person will know this are all fabricated lies and a girl with a devilish heart been used by certain political hudlums to tarnish the image of the gentle man of God but its a mission failed already.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cosade(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Lol very lame!! Criminal indeed!! She can even get the CIA or FBI to come in, but the koko remains Substantiating those baseless accusations

How can she prove the apostle got her pregnant and gave her concoction since 2015?

Why jump the gun? Wait for the outcome of Police's investigation to know if the accusations are baseless.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Realist1(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Solid evidence love liquid evidence night Why us it taking you people so long to manufacture this solid evidences with all the resources at your disposal.If Otobo is waiting for Suleiman to pay her any money to keep quiet she will probably wait forever

So you think she doesn't have more pictures of him naked? What about the bank deposits,call records,CCTV recordings? Festus Keyamo must have told her not to release most evidence to the public until they meet in court. For her to release naked pictures of apostle Suleiman will be incriminating,he can sue her for posting his naked pictures online, it will even be bad if the pictures were taken without his consent.She can definitely use the pictures in court.That is why she wants this matter to go to court.If she has incriminating evidences,Suleiman's lawyers are going to advice him to settle out of court secretly and we will never hear of it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2017
femi4:
That was before the arrival of Jesus.

There is only one high priest

Heb 4:14-16

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Also hen 9:11-14

11 But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that are now already here,a he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made with human hands, that is to say, is not a part of this creation. 12He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtainingb eternal redemption. 13The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death,c so that we may serve the living God!

Thank you.
But why did u say mine wasn't scriptural
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
kenonze:

Thank you.
But why did u say mine wasn't scriptural
The practice has been stopped. It was based on law like slaughtering of animal for atonement of sins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.