Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45587 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by niceprof: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Otondo or Tolotolo,in this age and time a medical report should be attached to your petition,with the flight tickets,data page of your passport and CCTV footage from the hotels you mentioned.

This is foolery gone to far

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by rozayx5(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided undecided

enough of this beeech

undecided
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
all shades of dumb, bitHH is def being sponsored.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by TosineGuy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
k
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by almsofgold: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Sunbellar: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fake Apostle!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by henribj(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
if the lady can suggest that police carry out an investigation on hotels they both stayed and flight itinerary , then i must say i believe the man to be guilty, the only way he can escape this is if the Nigeria police decides to sweep all these under the carpet. although the man can still escape this if he does not have any picture or evidence of him and the lady together in the nude. flight itinerary and hotel lodgings can be explained away.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by fuckbulhary: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
I will believe these zombies after they have arrested all the fulani herdsmen responsible for the senseless killings all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,
you ahve to understand that a failed marriage promise is not a crime. Hence she cannot petition the police on that. This abortion issue is the nearest she can get to a legal/criminal prosecution .

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Wizywiz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Laughing in swahili... Huhuhu hahaha kukukuk...
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Fogman(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is the onus of this petition? Because I have not seen any offence committed (if the petition is true)
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by folawalesegun: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
This girl no even get shame at all
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by silvastone: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
abeg this news is becoming boring
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Smarte724(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
What evidence do u h to prove that he aborted ur pregnancy, am not a lawyer but I don't see any evidence of abortion here, I wonder how she will win the case, just observing
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by kixzy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
dhe pesin dah wrote d script fr her graduated frm Abia polytechnic...rhabbish....go help yur lives ...
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by timota(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
she forgot to add that they have done traditional marriage in her fathers compound. or has she edited her initial statement
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by SalamRushdie: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Okay we haff hear you ..so now go back to Canada because for reasons best known to us we don't believe U
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by davo90tico(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by richdaddy75: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
I dey follow
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Rogodo22(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is the devil using her
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by MAKABBEY(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
London has fallen
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by david1810(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ghen ghen. Alfa sule, sorry apostle sule, comman see this o
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alfa sule has so many questions to answer , but any medical report/records to support her claims and why is she reporting it now. she needs strong evidence to nail the accused.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DLuciano: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
RUBBISH! Nairaland and Seun what do you stand to gain in all these mockery and damning postings to rubbish the christian faith?
One thing is sure as it is written, "the church of God shall march forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it", and "we are not ignorant of the devices of the devil". For all that the turn out of events whether true or whether false, to God be all the glory now and forever more AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
This girl is truly desperate. What is the evidence you got on abortion, mensural blood? I am not hear to judge her or appraise Suleiman. God knows best and Matthew 7:7 says, "Judge not that you may not be judged". To all those insulting Suleiman, remember he is God's annoited so be careful what you say. Remember, David in the Bible was a fornicator and murderer yet God loved him, yet punished him how he choses. Joseph too was accused of sleeping with his masters wife, his garment was found on Portipher's bed. Don't judge, allow God's will be done. Thats all I have to say. Insult me if you may, I will bless you in return

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Benekruku(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
okochaik:
Only someone that has a brain similar to zombies will believe this girl story.

Ngokafor:

...I laughooo!!..see allegations from this street urchin called Stephanie without a single evidence....'he did this,he did that''..,Abeg make i go cook better soup chop biko...

...You guys should have fun while Seun smiles to the bank once more cheesy

Have you ever wondered why Suleman's lawyers and caucus re quite? They truly know the nails over his head. They re helpless. He can't even sue for defamation of character with his 50 lawyers knowing that will set him ablaze!

We talking about a Festus Keyamo you know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Babalegba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Epraize:
That is why you are living a miserable life.
And what glamorous life are you living.Lying and carnal living will only lead you to perdition.The life life of a man is not measured by his worldly goods as far as God is concerned and when you side with a self appointed adulterous philandering pastor you become a partaker in his sins.Use your grey matter.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
kenonze:
I won't in anyway abuse this girl. There are many Sulemen in our society as well as many Stephanie Otobos.

Suleman should have settled this out of court... Proceed to a Rev Father and confess his sins.
With that, the angels in heaven will rejoice and his souls shall be safe from eternal destruction.

Why Rev Father? That's not scriptural

You confess to God and the people you offended.

Rev father is a mere mortal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by supaclean: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
supaclean laundry and cleaning services (Lagos, Ogun) .....09058355323.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ojimbo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na so

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Akudinso(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
if at all she is pregnant she may not even no the real owner of d pregnant. by their dressing we shall know them
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by AngelicBeing: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Epraize:
That is why you are living a miserable life.
Gbam wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.