Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45589 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Do you need the police to publish ur bank statement? Is bank statement not a single overwhelming evidence? Forget about what the man has done, the burden of proof is always with the accuser!
Backinfront:
She has given the police the go ahead to investigate all her dealings with the "apostle" What has the accused done except blabbing incoherent poos.

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Alphamale2017(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Apostle suleman should stop using the altar and church as a platform to lie to his members. He should stop using Christianity, the bible and God to shield his lies.

At this rate, he is going to further incur the wrath of God.

He should remember this bible verse.

Psalm 101:7King James Version (KJV)

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Psalm 101:7New International Version (NIV)

No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

Someone should tag lalasticlala. Front page please.
you are quoting bible on an issue you are not 100% sure if he is guilty. Una funny sha
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
If a man that's going to the market decides to respond to all dogs that barks on the way, he will never get there. The burden of proof is with d accuser!
Ever8054:
oga..allow the apostle to defend him self...which one be your own? abi your name na sule man?...ha!! na waooo
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Backinfront(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
DMerciful:
Do you need the police to publish ur bank statement? Is bank statement not a single overwhelming evidence? Forget about what the man has done, the burden of proof is always with the accuser!
I'm done with you. You can now go and continue being a blind man.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
DMerciful:
Can't she publish her bank statement that will show the whole world the said transfers?
So that you and your ilk would accuse her of falsifying it abi? Don't worry, banks keep records and she knows it. That's why she's saying they should go the bank.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by poshbrave(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.
Ur brain is white wash u are not even certain with ur claim apostle only talk to his church Members on Sunday not Saturday.. he will soon be back from d WAshington D.C

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
You want the man to be guilty by postulating what he cannot do at this time! How can he erase passport stamp, border crossing records, hotel recordings esp at this time the searchlight is on him. You're trying to make him a superhuman. Can he also erase the bank statement of the lady? Yeye dey smell!
Realist1:

Most of the things can still be confirmed like bank wire,call records home and abroad.For the Destiny Hotel CCTV recordings Suleiman go don dey do ground walk for all those details. Destiny hotel go don destroy that evidence since.Then for the passport that stamp can be erased,all those agents for visa runs are experts on that.So he must have erased that as well.I think she can still get CCTV recordings of the hotels they stayed abroad plus the Street ,airport CCTV recordings as well showing them together.That is if Suleiman has not gone faster than her to erase most of these things.He has the money to bribe any bribable person home or abroad.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OKEMKPI: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
goldenceo1:

And you think to obtain footage of CCTV without Police report is easy.

Stop supporting this man with blind eye. Let the police confirm if Apostle Suleman really checked in on that hotel at d said date n let them request for a footage of d CCTV Camera on Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State on d said date.

How Car wen dem register with Apostle name take enter Daniella Okeke Compound? Food for though for d blind followers...

Why not go to court, is the police a law court?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by klax(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Didn't I said that this girl is a foolish girl So it's now pregnancy again not marriage Is this girl educated at all So it's abortion now how I wish this idiot is my younger the kind of beating I will give her will land her in hospital with bruises all over her body so it's now she remember to say all these craps

At the end of it all is this piggy nose albino gorilla called Otobo that will be shame just watch. We know there type very well. I don't belief her and I will never belief her. All point and thrash we has be saying are nonsense and rubbish.

Suleiman want to marry you how can that happen a man with wife of many years and a pastor of such big pls on which account will write such marriage Lies!!!

Suleiman asked for 3 some where is the video and how can the man who love you so much to risk his marriage and ministry to marry you will asked for 3 some Lies!!!

Now it's abortion I guess it about you are mad to be honest. Seriously you are mad.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by poshbrave(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
emzreus:
Honestly speaking after hearing both sides of the story from both Stephanie Orono and Apostle Suleiman I strongly believe that the apostle is indeed guilty. The only mask making this case to linger on is his perceived status as a man of God. As an utterly religious country as Nigeria is this goes a long way. I remember viewing a thread on how Daniella Okekes ride was traced to the apostle and all of a sudden evidence was removed. Why? If the apostle is to indeed prove his innocence it will be very easy to be honest. He should provide his passport in order to cross check it with Stephanie Otobo's. As well their account statements should be verified and cross examined to indeed prove his innocence. Simple.The apostle should act fast otherwise further questions will be asked.
I wish u know what it mean to battle with powers dat be. Go and watch some intelligent firm like Crisis, Suit, the good wife, and 24. Than u will know what fabrication of evidence is before u call him guilty. I pray ur good work will not be use against u. Until d whole truth is revealed don't call any guilty or liar just be neutral

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by gawu1: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Some few days ago the ''man of God'' was all over bragging that no one could fight him. He even threatened that with his millions of supporters all over the world he would bring down nigeria and Buhari government in particular, should he be arrested on any pretense.
But what are we seeing today! The man of God is getting desperate on how to defense himself against accusation coming from a woman he labelled ''stripper''. The simple question are: where are the million of followers to bring down the ''stripper''? Could it be that ''our Daddy'' has actually tasted the forbidden fruit?
The best defense so far in public domain is ''el-Rufa'i want to destroy me''. Except that busy bodies like FFK, the drugs addict & Fayose, the pkomo governor, as well as the run away pastor, Omokaro are trying hard to give credence to add up legend of el-Rufa'i being behind the scene.
What a world!

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
And she is aware that he (Suleman) is a married man of gods.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
you think you an just open your mouth wide without reasoning. Obviously you're one of those catigating this man on social media. Your brain must be paining you. Shame on you
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by dadexcel: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Shut up.

Go to YouTube and watch the fake prophesies and utterances he made on Saturday and Sunday.

Tell your apostle to keep his adulterous mouth shut. The more he speaks on this matter, the bigger hole he is digging for himself.
...... Yeah there we go again... Once ur berefit of reasonable opinion, u result to personal attack and insult on a faceless platform.... I challenged you to prove the suleiman is guilty since you spoke with so much hate and confidence... Like I expected you go abusive.... SMH
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
You can now see y u need to think!I just asked you about her bank statement and you became lost! undecided
Backinfront:
I'm done with you. You can now go and continue being a blind man.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Leebrown(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
so una f**k without condom?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ezyk(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
dadexcel:
...... Yeah there we go again... Once ur berefit of reasonable opinion, u result to personal attack and insult on a faceless platform.... I challenged you to prove the suleiman is guilty since you spoke with so much hate and confidence... Like I expected you go abusive.... SMH
How com he always come up with fake prophecies. Is he a fake prophet. Thank God he did not prophecy that PMB would die.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by sammhi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Topgainer:

The choice of words of these Children/worshippers of the accused Professor Apostle is unbecoming of Christians.
Why are they asking questions like Nursery School children? Could it be that the Church brain they grew up with has been replaced by gabages like my wicked uncle die by fire, my boss at Office dies today! today every man that said I should not be a millionaire I bury him today.

Sammhi, listen up, Lady Otobo didn't petition in 2015 and 2016 because she was still receiving her compensatory back alert that was enough to buy her tongue in the interim. Such compensations when it is coming in bits should be for life, and instead of the bits that was not coming like before she decided to demand for one off settlement of $ 1 million as most blackmailers would do.
You are even more dumb than her . What she is doing is called blackmail . What compensation? Are you her lawyer ? Let's agree the man did slept with her and she got pregnant in 2015 and lost it . The man has now paid her 8,000 euros right ? So what other compensation does she want ?
In fact , how do we know she was pregnant ? How do we know he gave her concoction? How do we know she didn't abort the baby herself ? That is if she was ever pregnant ? How do we know the baby is for Suleman?
Blackmail is a criminal offense .
So Suleman slept with her and she is pregnant in 2015 and until two years later she woke up to want more compensation. Chisos ! !
Mr dumb head , what you and your harlot is writing here make no sense .
I know she has no shame but some things require some intelligence and she is displaying none
What she is doing is supporting the story that she is being sponsored to ruin Suleman
Am not a Suleman church member . I don't even like all these pastors but some things are so nauseous.!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Use ur brain....that lady has the responsibility to provide proof and not the other way round.The police will not respond to such useless petition as it wasn't filed in good faith! She did not report it when it happened but chose to do it after almost two years! What nonsense!
Ranchhoddas:
So that you and your ilk would accuse her of falsifying it abi? Don't worry, banks keep records and she knows it. That's why she's saying they should go the bank.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by emzreus(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
poshbrave:

I wish u know what it mean to battle with powers dat be. Go and watch some intelligent firm like Crisis, Suit, the good wife, and 24. Than u will know what fabrication of evidence is before u call him guilty. I pray ur good work will not be use against u. Until d whole truth is revealed don't call any guilty or liar just be neutral
Thanks. I wasn't in any way making a decision on the case if he is inncocent or guilty. It could actually be fabricated. I meant it just to reduce the ongoing tension and belief that he could be guilty
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by aigboeben(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Have you ever wondered why Suleman's lawyers and caucus re quite? They truly know the nails over his head. They re helpless. He can't even sue for defamation of character with his 50 lawyers knowing that will set him ablaze!

We talking about a Festus Keyamo you know.

Who is Festus Keyamo?
It is tactical not to join issues,because the Kaduna's Mafia desire is to rubbish Apostle Suleman publicly.A sane man would not want to get into street fight with a mad man,less he be mistaken for a mad man.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
temitofa:
The ever-unending marriage scandal between Apostle Johnson Suleman and the alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo has enter another level.

Stephanie has written petition against Apostle Suleman based on the alleged pregnancy she had for him to the Nigerian Police.

Read the letter below:

“Miss. Stephanie Otobo,
Lekki, Lagos.
Monday, March 13, 2017
The Commissioner of Police,
The Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Dear Sir,

PETITION AGAINST APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR ILLEGAL PROCUREMENT OF ABORTION, THREAT TO LIFE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Sir, my name is Miss Stephanie Otobo, and I wish to bring a formal complaint to you against one Apostle Johnson Suleman as follows:

That sometime in June 2015, Apostle Suleman Johnson and I started an amorous relationship in far away Canada. The relationship was nurtured by Apostle Suleman who inundated me with cash gifts and pleasure trips all over Europe.

In particular, I was invited by Apostle Suleman to join him for his crusade that was held in 2015 at Napoli, Italy, the full expenses for the trip was paid for by the gentleman. While in Napoli, Apostle Suleman would preach and do “miracle” in the day time and take the much needed rest in my bosom at night.

Napoli was our love nest for three (3) good days and after the crusade Apostle Suleman left Napoli and I also returned to Canada.

Shortly after the Napoli experience, I discovered that I was pregnant for Apostle Suleman. I called my lover to inform him of the pregnancy but Apostle Suleman was not particularly excited about the news rather he requested that I should come to Nigeria.

Based on Apostle Suleman’s instruction I left Canada for Nigeria to meet Apostle Suleman. It is important to note that despite the amorous relationship, I saw Apostle Suleman like a father figure who takes care of me and to whom I was extremely obedient to.

I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.

I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.

Unfortunately Apostle Suleman did not stop at procuring abortion for me without my consent but also in a desperate bid to keep the amorous relationship between him and I a secret not known to his teeming followers, Apostle Suleman invented various devices to bully and threaten my life.

It is against this backdrop that I urge you to use your good offices to call for a thorough and dispassionate investigation into the above allegations. I plead with you, in the course of your investigation, to confirm the exchange of all our text messages from the networks, forensic analysis of all the nude pictures we both sent to ourselves (and whether they are, indeed, photo-shopped or authentic), our international passports to confirm the dates and times of our travels, investigation concerning the hotels we slept together both in and out of Nigeria and bank accounts to confirms the transfers of funds.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

MISS. STEPHANIE OTOBO”

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/alleged-illegal-abortion-stephanie.html

I initially thought she has sense, so the police now should investigate VARIOUS unnamed DEVICES?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now that Otobo had served i dey wait for apostle to return the ball because that wl be determinant...ie how he take return the ball wl determine who fake player is
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by queenblossom(f): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Apostle suleman should stop using the altar and church as a platform to lie to his members. He should stop using Christianity, the bible and God to shield his lies.

At this rate, he is going to further incur the wrath of God.

He should remember this bible verse.

Who are u to judge him. My dear face ur problem a leave other people to sort out there problem. U c not be be witch and also a wizard at d same time

Psalm 101:7King James Version (KJV)

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Psalm 101:7New International Version (NIV)

No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

Someone should tag lalasticlala. Front page please.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Daddybright1986(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sins of Apostle Johnson Suleman.

1. He condemned Kaduna Governor Emperor El Rufai for rewarding herdsmen that slaughtered over 1200 Christians.
2. He called on Christians to defend themselves in case herdsmen attack them.
3. He spoke against the hardship Nigerians are going through under the apc led federal government.
4. He spoke against selective trials of corrupt politicians.

They intimidated him with DSS, they end up making him more popular.
They bury charm in his premises, he made mockery of the charm.
They paid some people to criticised him, they did a poor and useless job.
Now they are using the beast called Stephanie Otobo you scandalised him, they have already failed, because God with him has turned the counsel into foolishness.

I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN IN PRAYERS AND IN PERSON AND WITH MY SEEDS.

By Collins Mbea

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Benekruku(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
aigboeben:

Who is Festus Keyamo?
It is tactical not to join issues,because the Kaduna's Mafia desire is to rubbish Apostle Suleman publicly.A sane man would not want to get into street fight with a mad man,less he be mistaken for a mad man.

That's an excuse for the guilty! He had 50 lawyers at his disposal and can't take up a case that has so much defaced his character?

That's a very lame excuse if nothing is hidden. You won't try such with any learned person that has 50 lawyers.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by erons20ddon(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
How pathetic!!! Has any1 askd if Napoli is d name of a city or a football club? .... It's called d city of Naples!!!! Foolishness @ d highest order
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
aigboeben:

Who is Festus Keyamo?
Sense matterz in everythin so may wl dey aply it. Pple has been sayin they re dealing wit him because he said they should killin xtian ... The question/s is/re, were kadunaz mafia dia when apostu and otobo met in d first place? Were they d 1 dat ask otobo to colect apostu No. or did they even know dia z relationzip btw them?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bonimoney:
Wat a shame!!!! Has this girl no better things to do?
You should be ashamed of yourself bastard daughter of a bitch.
You know he is married and a minister of God yet you took your two left legs ( thats if your alligation is true) to him.
You should be ashamed of yourself bloody ingrate and a demon from the pit of hell
why're you a sided fellow? Who deserve blame most? Why don't you blame a so-called man of God,a married man that fell into devil temptation? What about if suleman lied to her? Pls blame the lady less,judge not.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Otapipia: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
emzreus:
Honestly speaking after hearing both sides of the story from both Stephanie Orono and Apostle Suleiman I strongly believe that the apostle is indeed guilty. The only mask making this case to linger on is his perceived status as a man of God. As an utterly religious country as Nigeria is this goes a long way. I remember viewing a thread on how Daniella Okekes ride was traced to the apostle and all of a sudden evidence was removed. Why? If the apostle is to indeed prove his innocence it will be very easy to be honest. He should provide his passport in order to cross check it with Stephanie Otobo's. As well their account statements should be verified and cross examined to indeed prove his innocence. Simple.The apostle should act fast otherwise further questions will be asked.
Your hatred will not allow you to properly dissect the facts and come up with intelligent conclusions. She didn't bother to report the alleged abortion until the Apostle spoke against the killing of Christians. Assuming without conceding that her allegations are true, the timing makes it suspect. We're waiting for the pictures she claimed exists.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
gawu1:
Some few days ago the ''man of God'' was all over bragging that no one could fight him. He even threatened that with his millions of supporters all over the world he would bring down nigeria and Buhari government in particular, should he be arrested on any pretense.
But what are we seeing today! The man of God is getting desperate on how to defense himself against accusation coming from a woman he labelled ''stripper''. The simple question are: where are the million of followers to bring down the ''stripper''? Could it be that ''our Daddy'' has actually tasted the forbidden fruit?
The best defense so far in public domain is ''el-Rufa'i want to destroy me''. Except that busy bodies like FFK, the drugs addict & Fayose, the pkomo governor, as well as the run away pastor, Omokaro are trying hard to give credence to add up legend of el-Rufa'i being behind the scene.
What a world!

Where are the proofs to that lady's claim?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by oshorstan(f): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
A serial liar needs more lies to cover more lies.... We are tired of your obvious lies jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.