Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45593 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Enemyofpeace: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Apostle Suleiman prick don put for wahala o

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Bonimoney(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wat a shame!!!! Has this girl no better things to do?
You should be ashamed of yourself bastard daughter of a bitch.
You know he is married and a minister of God yet you took your two left legs ( thats if your alligation is true) to him.
You should be ashamed of yourself bloody ingrate and a demon from the pit of hell
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by efilefun(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
santicruz:
This lady is a liar, may God have mercy on her poor soul
You and your MOG need God more... this lady told your MOG to submit his account statement, Passport and autorize MYN to release their texts but instead your MOG turned it into political war lmao, why lock her up and claim she's a terrorist if he ain't desperately trying to hide something??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ranchhoddas: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Promise06:
I have been following this scandal and this is the first time am making comment. I am not a member of Apostle Suleiman but l have come to understand that this shamefull and senseless lady is an agent of darkness from the pit of hell. Iam convinced that she is being sponsored and has full support of her sponser with handsome compensation. Joseph master's wife presented untrue evidence against him but God who sees and knows what men do not know vindicated Joseph..... With keen interest l wait to see the end of this drama.
You shouldn't have commented. I am convinced you have no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by emzreus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
Are you the one that will cross-check it. Little thing will happen and everyone will start forming they are logical. Mchteeew
Mr Logical show your level of logic and say something wise. If he really wants to defend himself can't he invite the organisations to make a statement for his case and release picture proof that it's as lie and he wasn't simultaneously in the countries she stated at the exact same time or didn't make the stated transactions. I don't blame you. I blame the economy. Hope you find food to eat. Have a good night

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by loffyloffy: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
From what I have read this far

I think the Apostle and the lady most likely had a relationship..Though the lady is trying to augment the story by claiming some things that didn't happen..Like the marriage promise and engagement..Etc.

It is clear that there was something between
It is very likely they meet in Naples as she said
That is likely the only time they spent together out of Nigeria..?
The Pregnancy and abortion story is Cannot be proofed..It doesn't make sense that she was vomiting and stooling blood and she didn't see a dr..Infact she didn't tell anybody till now..That is ridiculous.

Initially she said she was bleeding for up to a year..And now she is no longer claiming that..

I think the only real hold she has on the Apostle..Was the Naples trip and I think she has been blackmailing him since then..Most likely too the relationship has been dead since then..

The Apostle got tired of her threat and Got her arrested.. Which is the way to Go.. Particularly if you have confessed your sins to God and the People that matters..I don't think the Apostle has done that.

It is a tough time for him..He has been a blessing to many people..It is time to bless him back by praying for him..And the lady too

Ms Otobo is showing herself to be a pathological liar that keeps changing her story..But in the midst of the lie, there are some hidden truths

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DESTINY41(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
omofunaab:
We may never know the truth but one thing that's certain is that apostle Suleiman had a relationship with this girl and the lady in turn tried to blackmail him.

It's not easy to blackmail someone unless you have something the person doesn't want the whole world to know.

The story apostle Suleiman is spewing about that it's one imaginary BMC or EL rufai that are after him doesn't add up.

He was the first to arrest the lady, he made use of the police who happens to be an agent of government. Aren't the police supposed to be part of the government conspiracy to nail him? The police even charged Otobo to court on his behalf, and you told us Otobo was working for the government.

We might not know the entire truth but we will definitely follow a convincing story.

And so far so good Miss Otobo's story is quite convincing than that of apostle Suleiman.

She gave names of the hotels, places they visited and dared the police to carry out a thorough investigation to cross check her claims. C'mon this is daring enough.

No man is perfect, apostle sulaiman can make mistakes, his weakness might be sex. And also sex scandals happen all over the world.

What they do is that they apologize to their congregation and seek God for forgiveness.
Some will even resign their position.

Apostle sulaiman can just save himself all these stress and confess to God his sins, after all he won't be the first and the last . Besides I thought Christianity preaches about confessions and forgiveness of sins

But no he will never do that, Nigerians don't resign during scandals nor do we admit our faults. We always try to leave people doubting and doubting

Even after Seun egbegbe was caught stealing phones he was able to leave some people doubting, today some still believe reverend king is innocent .

Na wa sha

Guy, you deserve my 59 likes

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Apostolic Sulu the ho- ly 3some is indeed working in your life...choi Apostolic don use h orni scatter church grin
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by JuneOctober(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

..My brother you are on point...Infact i join you to laugh at these clowns cheesy grin

sad I feel the lady is beginning to grow confuse. Perhaps tomorrow she'd say 'suleman cut my tongue and asked me to fix it back." The truth will come out. Let's see who is right! grin But it's beginning to look like a seasonal movie
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Kitanadex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
omofunaab:
We may never know the truth but one thing that's certain is that apostle Suleiman had a relationship with this girl and the lady in turn tried to blackmail him.

It's not easy to blackmail someone unless you have something the person doesn't want the whole world to know.

The story apostle Suleiman is spewing about that it's one imaginary BMC or EL rufai that are after him doesn't add up.

He was the first to arrest the lady, he made use of the police who happens to be an agent of government. Aren't the police supposed to be part of the government conspiracy to nail him? The police even charged Otobo to court on his behalf, and you told us Otobo was working for the government.

We might not know the entire truth but we will definitely follow a convincing story.

And so far so good Miss Otobo's story is quite convincing than that of apostle Suleiman.

She gave names of the hotels, places they visited and dared the police to carry out a thorough investigation to cross check her claims. C'mon this is daring enough.

No man is perfect, apostle sulaiman can make mistakes, his weakness might be sex. And also sex scandals happen all over the world.

What they do is that they apologize to their congregation and seek God for forgiveness.
Some will even resign their position.

Apostle sulaiman can just save himself all these stress and confess to God his sins, after all he won't be the first and the last . Besides I thought Christianity preaches about confessions and forgiveness of sins

But no he will never do that, Nigerians don't resign during scandals nor do we admit our faults. We always try to leave people doubting and doubting

Even after Seun egbegbe was caught stealing phones he was able to leave some people doubting, today some still believe reverend king is innocent .

Na wa sha
Please where is the copy of the petition to the police? This was just typed by a blogger. I'm not supporting anyone, we are still watching
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ever8054: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,
oga..allow the apostle to defend him self...which one be your own? abi your name na sule man?...ha!! na waooo
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by bezimo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
temitofa:
The ever-unending marriage scandal between Apostle Johnson Suleman and the alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo has enter another level.

Stephanie has written petition against Apostle Suleman based on the alleged pregnancy she had for him to the Nigerian Police.

Read the letter below:

“Miss. Stephanie Otobo,
Lekki, Lagos.
Monday, March 13, 2017
The Commissioner of Police,
The Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Dear Sir,

PETITION AGAINST APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR ILLEGAL PROCUREMENT OF ABORTION, THREAT TO LIFE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Sir, my name is Miss Stephanie Otobo, and I wish to bring a formal complaint to you against one Apostle Johnson Suleman as follows:

That sometime in June 2015, Apostle Suleman Johnson and I started an amorous relationship in far away Canada. The relationship was nurtured by Apostle Suleman who inundated me with cash gifts and pleasure trips all over Europe.

In particular, I was invited by Apostle Suleman to join him for his crusade that was held in 2015 at Napoli, Italy, the full expenses for the trip was paid for by the gentleman. While in Napoli, Apostle Suleman would preach and do “miracle” in the day time and take the much needed rest in my bosom at night.

Napoli was our love nest for three (3) good days and after the crusade Apostle Suleman left Napoli and I also returned to Canada.

Shortly after the Napoli experience, I discovered that I was pregnant for Apostle Suleman. I called my lover to inform him of the pregnancy but Apostle Suleman was not particularly excited about the news rather he requested that I should come to Nigeria.

Based on Apostle Suleman’s instruction I left Canada for Nigeria to meet Apostle Suleman. It is important to note that despite the amorous relationship, I saw Apostle Suleman like a father figure who takes care of me and to whom I was extremely obedient to.

I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.

I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.

Unfortunately Apostle Suleman did not stop at procuring abortion for me without my consent but also in a desperate bid to keep the amorous relationship between him and I a secret not known to his teeming followers, Apostle Suleman invented various devices to bully and threaten my life.

It is against this backdrop that I urge you to use your good offices to call for a thorough and dispassionate investigation into the above allegations. I plead with you, in the course of your investigation, to confirm the exchange of all our text messages from the networks, forensic analysis of all the nude pictures we both sent to ourselves (and whether they are, indeed, photo-shopped or authentic),our international passports to confirm the dates and times of our travels, investigation concerning the hotels we slept together both in and out of Nigeria and bank accounts to confirms the transfers of funds.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

MISS. STEPHANIE OTOBO”

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/alleged-illegal-abortion-stephanie.html

God punish you wasted Stephanie, thunder from heaven fire that your useless mouth.

Where are the supposed amoral pictures of you been together with him that you claim police should investigate,, where are the transcript of the phone calls and text exchanged, where are the pictures of you together. Untill you prove your allegations with concrete evidence you remain a wasted stupid slut who is on a failed mission to tarnish the image of the Apostle and blackmail him.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Cypost: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
I thought this babe get lawyer how come she the petition IG herself undecided This babe is on a mission time will tell whether she will succeed. I doubt though
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ebby9z(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I laughooo!!..see allegations from this street urchin called Stephanie without a single evidence....'he did this,he did that''..Where is the evidence to proove he forced you to abort a pregnancy after 'poisoning you??

.....Anyway i expect your sponsors to make tons of money for Seun by their useless analysis on this thread..nonsense.
And where is this your brazen, rock-solid conviction that the Apostle is indeed innocent coming from. You need to vacate that house of delusion you reside in and see this objectively, that's if you have the requisite intellectual capacity to do so

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ebby9z(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
bezimo:

God punish you wasted Stephanie, thunder from heaven fire that your useless mouth.

Where are the supposed amoral pictures of you been together that you claim olive should investigate,, where are the transcript of the phone calls and text exchanged, where are the pictures of you together....Untill you prove your allegations with concrete evidence you remain a wasted stupid slut who is on a failed mission to tarnish the image of the Apostle and blackmail him.

And who might you be? The apostles counsel, spokesman, PR?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by subsurface: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Of a truth, alot of today Nigerian youths are doomed...
If u go business and investment sections u won't see these youths there... but wen it comes to gossip like tonto, otobo etc dem full there.
To all of u, we the matured Christians stand by our brother, incase he is guilty let him confess to our God not the public cos he is not a public servant ok...
If u don't like it u can go and cry then sleep
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by bitcoinvin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Apostle suleman should stop using the altar and church as a platform to lie to his members. He should stop using Christianity, the bible and God to shield his lies.

At this rate, he is going to further incur the wrath of God.

He should remember this bible verse.

Psalm 101:7King James Version (KJV)

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Psalm 101:7New International Version (NIV)

No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

Someone should tag lalasticlala. Front page please.

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by bezimo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
ebby9z:

And who might you be? The apostles counsel, spokesman, PR?

I ain't any of those, but I won't watch any lying idiot villify and rubbish the Apostle, a man of God I revere and one I consider as one of my major mentors and spiritual fathers. Moreso when he is been falsely accused by a wasted agent of hell been sponsored by conspirators against Christians in Nigeria.
#Istandwithapostlesuleman# without apology to any naysayer, Pharisee or Saducee.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Which one be illegal abortion?. I'm not saying he's innocent but the case looks dead on arrival. Where is evidence of the concoction? So one babe go charge me for illegal abortion when we aren't legally married sef. Even if legally married, what's illegal abortion or failed marriage promise

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cosade(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
niceprof:
Otondo or Tolotolo,in this age and time a medical report should be attached to your petition,with the flight tickets,data page of your passport and CCTV footage from the hotels you mentioned.

This is foolery gone to far

You're asking her to do the work of the Police. The Police has the power to investigate, that's why she has petitioned them.

Mind you, the matter is no longer in her hands as it is now a criminal case, so it is a State matter. She can't even withdraw her petition now hence she can be arrested for giving the Police, false information or making false alert.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cosade(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cypost:
I thought this babe get lawyer how come she the petition IG herself undecided This babe is on a mission time will tell whether she will succeed. I doubt though

This petition has confirmed she has very good lawyers by approaching the case from crimininality angle and not civil. It is no longer breach of marriage promise but abortion by deceit.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Realist1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
goldenceo1:

And you think to obtain footage of CCTV without Police report is easy.

Stop supporting this man with blind eye. Let the police confirm if Apostle Suleman really checked in on that hotel at d said date n let them request for a footage of d CCTV Camera on Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State on d said date.

How Car wen dem register with Apostle name take enter Daniella Okeke Compound? Food for though for d blind followers...

Most of the things can still be confirmed like bank wire,call records home and abroad.For the Destiny Hotel CCTV recordings Suleiman go don dey do ground walk for all those details. Destiny hotel go don destroy that evidence since.Then for the passport that stamp can be erased,all those agents for visa runs are experts on that.So he must have erased that as well.I think she can still get CCTV recordings of the hotels they stayed abroad plus the Street ,airport CCTV recordings as well showing them together.That is if Suleiman has not gone faster than her to erase most of these things.He has the money to bribe any bribable person home or abroad.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by cosade(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
loffyloffy:

I think the Apostle and the lady most likely had a relationship..Though the lady is trying to augment the story by claiming some things that didn't happen..Like the marriage promise and engagement..Etc.

The Pregnancy and abortion story is Cannot be proofed..It doesn't make sense that she was vomiting and stooling blood and she didn't see a dr..Infact she didn't tell anybody till now..That is ridiculous.

Initially she said she was bleeding for up to a year..And now she is no longer claiming that..

I think the only real hold she has on the Apostle..Was the Naples trip and I think she has been blackmailing him since then..Most likely too the relationship has been dead since then..

The Apostle got tired of her threat and Got her arrested.. Which is the way to Go.. Particularly if you have confessed your sins to God and the People that matters..I don't think the Apostle has done that.

It is a tough time for him..He has been a blessing to many people..It is time to bless him back by praying for him..And the lady too

Ms Otobo is showing herself to be a pathological liar that keeps changing her story..But in the midst of the lie, there are some hidden truths

Well it's a tough one for the "Apostle". Ms Orono could be a pathological liar but the "Apostle" would be deemed to be one too when it's eventually found out they were together at the places she mentioned.

With two pathological liars, sympathy would shift to the weaker of the two, and in this case, Ms. Otobo.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Can't she publish her bank statement that will show the whole world the said transfers?
Ranchhoddas:
The only Zombie here is you. She is asking the police to investigate their phone calls, international travel documents and to carry out forensic analysis on their pictures and you think she's lying? You don't have sense.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by genearts(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
loffyloffy:

This is the fact of the whole matter!!!

She knows she can't get Suleiman convicted for the so called abortion allegation but just wants the police to investigate and establish that there was a relationship between them knowing that this matter has more relevance in the court of public opinion than in the court of Law.

You're a wise man. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by genearts(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
subsurface:
Of a truth, alot of today Nigerian youths are doomed...
If u go business and investment sections u won't see these youths there... but wen it comes to gossip like tonto, otobo etc dem full there.
To all of u, we the matured Christians stand by our brother, incase he is guilty let him confess to our God not the public cos he is not a public servant ok...
If u don't like it u can go and cry then sleep

After insulting everybody, you ended up saying nothing meaningful. You guyz should atop disgracing Christianity na.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Temysteve(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,
i knew d lady is not sensible enough to construct such a sentence, she has a backup somewhere and dey'll all be disgrace soon.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by biocamera: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
suleman stop deceiving poor people.U will be exposed,trust me
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
What stops her from tendering her account statement as eveindence? Think man undecided
Backinfront:
If you are still taking sides with the "apostle" them my brother my sister your brain has expired.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by gofnor(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
temitofa:
The ever-unending marriage scandal between Apostle Johnson Suleman and the alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo has enter another level.

Stephanie has written petition against Apostle Suleman based on the alleged pregnancy she had for him to the Nigerian Police.

Read the letter below:

“Miss. Stephanie Otobo,
Lekki, Lagos.
Monday, March 13, 2017
The Commissioner of Police,
The Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Dear Sir,

PETITION AGAINST APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR ILLEGAL PROCUREMENT OF ABORTION, THREAT TO LIFE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Sir, my name is Miss Stephanie Otobo, and I wish to bring a formal complaint to you against one Apostle Johnson Suleman as follows:

That sometime in June 2015, Apostle Suleman Johnson and I started an amorous relationship in far away Canada. The relationship was nurtured by Apostle Suleman who inundated me with cash gifts and pleasure trips all over Europe.

In particular, I was invited by Apostle Suleman to join him for his crusade that was held in 2015 at Napoli, Italy, the full expenses for the trip was paid for by the gentleman. While in Napoli, Apostle Suleman would preach and do “miracle” in the day time and take the much needed rest in my bosom at night.

Napoli was our love nest for three (3) good days and after the crusade Apostle Suleman left Napoli and I also returned to Canada.

Shortly after the Napoli experience, I discovered that I was pregnant for Apostle Suleman. I called my lover to inform him of the pregnancy but Apostle Suleman was not particularly excited about the news rather he requested that I should come to Nigeria.

Based on Apostle Suleman’s instruction I left Canada for Nigeria to meet Apostle Suleman. It is important to note that despite the amorous relationship, I saw Apostle Suleman like a father figure who takes care of me and to whom I was extremely obedient to.

I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.

I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.

Unfortunately Apostle Suleman did not stop at procuring abortion for me without my consent but also in a desperate bid to keep the amorous relationship between him and I a secret not known to his teeming followers, Apostle Suleman invented various devices to bully and threaten my life.

It is against this backdrop that I urge you to use your good offices to call for a thorough and dispassionate investigation into the above allegations. I plead with you, in the course of your investigation, to confirm the exchange of all our text messages from the networks, forensic analysis of all the nude pictures we both sent to ourselves (and whether they are, indeed, photo-shopped or authentic), our international passports to confirm the dates and times of our travels, investigation concerning the hotels we slept together both in and out of Nigeria and bank accounts to confirms the transfers of funds.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

MISS. STEPHANIE OTOBO”

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/alleged-illegal-abortion-stephanie.html
suleman, you have sin against your god, be obedient and confess.

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Backinfront(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
DMerciful:
What stops her from tendering her account statement as eveindence? Think man undecided
She has given the police the go ahead to investigate all her dealings with the "apostle" What has the accused done except blabbing incoherent poos.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DMerciful(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
You chose to believe d otobo lady just like that. Those who look in one direction have their neck stiffed in that direction.let me ask you a question...can't she publish her bank statement?
namet:
Suleman should be arrested and punished and made to refund all monies he has collected over the years from his church members. SULEMAN SHOULD ALSO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER. Why? Because it is a criminal offence to get someone pregnant and then forcefully give them a poisonous substance to drink so as to abort or kill the unborn baby.

Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while in your Mom's stomach. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be a mother, someones sister or daughter. This is not about politics. It is not anti-God like some are stupidly saying. It really is about doing the right thing and holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.