Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him (3065 Views)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by babagydoz(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
This is what you're feeling

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

I wish you the best. You can do well to come with a feedback, I'll like to know how it panned out.
i will get back to you.......tanx so so much
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by thegraace: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2017
If you claim to love him but maybe you are not feeling sexually attracted to him, here is help for you. I am a male sex surrogate, a proffessional one indeed. I can work on to get yourself back to normal. Contact me on: 09072639996

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by expensive2(f): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
thegraace:
If you claim to love him but maybe you are not feeling sexually attracted to him, here is help for you. I am a male sex surrogate, a proffessional one indeed. I can work on to get yourself back to normal. Contact me on: 09072639996
tanx but i don't need a replacement

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
i will get back to you.......tanx so so much
You're welcome.
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
thegraace:
Nigga go get married. undecided

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by metallisc(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2017
refiner:
Tosyntomuch,op,lalasticlala,seun,help me out please ...

U are asking urself to help urself with some advice on what to do...lol grin

Anyway...since d passion and feelings ain't there anymore..i dont think it's still love...just step out of d relationship...dont force urself to love him...a broken relationship is a million time better than a broken marriage,ain't gonna be easy tho but u will be grateful u did.

Goodluck.

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by odysey: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
evening guys..pls help me out. have been thinking of posting all this while i thought I could help myself but it not turning out well for me.i have been dating this guy for three years now ,tho we broke up in between but we decided to come back again........ it was not as if i was forced but i gladly reconcile with him...but i noticed that the feelings and passion is not der...tho i love him but d emotions are not der like before. i really love him and I wish we could get married but d feeling,passion,emotions is missing in me like i said earlier... pls help a sister out,wats really happening to me.
tosynetomuch,op,lalasticlala,seun
help me out please

love is a choice not a feeling

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

Nigga go get married. undecided

Marriage is overrated bruh undecided
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
expensive2:
evening guys..pls help me out. have been thinking of posting all this while i thought I could help myself but it not turning out well for me.i have been dating this guy for three years now ,tho we broke up in between but we decided to come back again........ it was not as if i was forced but i gladly reconcile with him...but i noticed that the feelings and passion is not der...tho i love him but d emotions are not der like before. i really love him and I wish we could get married but d feeling,passion,emotions is missing in me like i said earlier... pls help a sister out,wats really happening to me.
tosynetomuch,op,lalasticlala,seun
help me out please
What u need is to get ur brain checked. Nonsense.

Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by olahajayi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
dat means u dont love him...u dont av any feelings 4 him nd u're saying u love him.does it sound wel 2 u ehn!

I wonder how she loves someone she doesn't have feelings for.
Re: I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him by Divay22(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
All the best op......
Romancelanders are now making sense o grin grin grin grin

But i can see one bush baby up there That has refused to tap from the sense

Man Admits Cheating On Wife With 341 Women During Television Interview(Photos) / Sexual The Evil Reverend Father Part 7 (mad City ) / How To Kiss Half Cast Women (User Guide)