Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (148952 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Laveda:
See the guys all opening their mouths screaming wow, let this happen in Naija all you'll hear is olosho

Stupid hypocrites
sharrap joor
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by nickxtra(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
See bodies! Greatest Nigerian students!, See bodies

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dee60:

The World will end soon. The signs are OBVIOUS. The wise must run to Christ now. Dont be fooled. Its time to run to Christ, the true Saviour.
The day dat ur christ saves naija i will meet him
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Miami Beach twerking and weeds!
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you scream 'wow' for the same thing you scream 'olosho' for when its Naija that is involved while stupidity is insulting Nigerian women when your mother and sisters are also among! Educated illiterates have infiltrated this thread! Renowned fools!!
Quote me and prove you are a renowned fool!! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ramaa:
..........am speechless...........
shocked shocked Buhari haff suffered for una hands grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
Three women in skimpy bikinis make their way down the beach in Miami, Florida. More than 5,000 college kids descended on the area causing a headache for cops charged with keeping the peace.
See butts nau

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
More.

Dammnnn shocked shocked shocked I need go Yankee go do my second degree.

See as babes dey waste. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
IHate9ja1:

Yes 9ja girls are beautiful sir
But white chicks are just too clean
Na white babe I go marry
Lagbara Olorun
Aye leleyi mehn

How many "white chicks" have you dated so far?

Some naija chicks are on par with some white chicks.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Hypocrisy is when you scream 'wow' for the same thing you scream 'olosho' for when its Naija that is involved while stupidity is insulting Nigerian women when your mother and sisters are also among! Educated illiterates have infiltrated this thread! Renowned fools!!
nigerians are damn hypocrites.....

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Its the reality of frontpage. It draws in semi lunatics like a moth to a flame.

Naija chicks are uniquely beautiful in their own terms.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
dtyla:
The guys saying Nigerian girls are not wearing bikinis to the beach are the same ones that would never allow a fellow brother near their sisters.
funny but why are they being over protective
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
slinkman:
is their in any single way your country is better than theirs? Just a slightest?

There are many ways that Nigeria is better than the USA. We have outstanding freedom for one.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
no be bum shorts those girls put on?? Mtcheeewww

Our cultures are different.

My daughters have been wearing skimpy bathing suits before they can even walk.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Our cultures are different.

My daughters have been wearing skimpy bathing suits before they can even walk.
Someone was shocked when I told him that I'll be ok with my gf or wife donning a bikini at the beach. He was like "I'm not going to allow another man to view for 'free' what I suffered to get" grin

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
CFCman:

Someone was shocked when I told him that I'll be ok with my gf or wife donning a bikini at the beach. He was like "I'm not going to allow another man to view for 'free' what I suffered to get" grin

You see there goes that culture thing again.

If I have to tell my Wife what to wear, then all is lost.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You see there goes that culture thing again.

If I have to tell my Wife what to wear, then all is lost.
I'm telling you. It's quite sad.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
dtyla:
The guys saying Nigerian girls are not wearing bikinis to the beach are the same ones that would never allow a fellow brother near their sisters.

Well, that does not mean that their sisters don't get the d...

Is it not Nigeria that we are in?
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Tisham20(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by stealthtiger(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
America is the new Sodom and Gomorrah, a land of sin sad
I hope Donald Trump will change all this for good, if not, their destruction is near

God bless Nigeria!
Inferiority complex at work
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
these people gat no shame...
and one id1ot will tell me its a free world
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by abimic(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Now I know why my guy was trying to dissuade me from furthering in Miami, so he thought he could enjoy this alone. Imagine seeing one's leisure out here after work, classes, next would be how to become a citizen. These people would even make Socrate wish he lived this time.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
See various sizes of Cumburus. I LOVE AMERICANS. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
The little salvation av been managing has just been lost. See nyassssssssh!!!! So elelicious n sukunticus. Phew!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Fkhalifa(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Funny comments cheesy

Nairaland beach party comes to mind cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
More.
Look at small soft girls to take home after the party,I dey vex why I dey naija angry
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by vivavik(f): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
I see beautiful ladies with little or no make up at all. Ill definitely explore here myself...
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Ivoryred(f): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
americas can be funny o #smiles

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by masqot(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
That party makes sense die. That's wia I belong

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by wtfCode: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
angryif I tell u say I like this country, then I must be a big liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.