Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? (3706 Views)

How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i hate maths so bloody much,the only thing i like to calculate is money
Didn't you quantitative reasoning in primary school?
If yes, this wouldn't be a problem
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Choi!! Even Einstein no fi solve this riddle.
You haven't even try to solve it but you have concluded it is hard
Nigerians?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Alphamale2017(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It starts with the Nigeria country code then followed by the number seven, 7 Ends with the number zero,0 It's made up of 10digits minus the country code An man network The fifth and sixth numbers are 1 and 4 respectively
From this you can complete the description
haba na. this is wickedness
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:
haba na. this is wickedness
What's your definition of wickedness? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Didn't you quantitative reasoning in primary school?
If yes, this wouldn't be a problem
i never liked quantitative reasoning neither
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What about men? I mean nigerian men?
cant say for other guys but my yes is always yes cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

cant say for other guys but my yes is always yes cheesy

I like that kind of mindset ooo grin

Alot of men are so indecisive as well.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yeah for someone like me, I'm very indecisive, now I'm in the mood, but when I start going to too far, I'll feel like to stop, sometimes I'll get up and run away lol! I feel sex is a bad thing! But I'm super addicted to it lol! Yeah I have a problem
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Yeah for someone like me, I'm very indecisive, now I'm in the mood, but when I start going to too far, I'll feel like to stop, sometimes I'll get up and run away lol! I feel sex is a bad thing! But I'm super addicted to it lol! Yeah I have a problem

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i never liked quantitative reasoning neither
Suits you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Suits you
see you next year
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by nursennenny(f): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:
'cus, they are the most confused and indecisive being that ever existed
please I want to ask. What is your mission on this thread? undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You haven't even try to solve it but you have concluded it is hard
Nigerians?
If you meant well, you won't put 'an Man network' what's that for Pete's sake?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
nursennenny:
please I want to ask. What is your mission on this thread? undecided undecided undecided sad
You mind rephrasing your question in a more precise and understandable manner... 'cus me no dey understand you o
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
see you next year
See you in a decade time
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

If you meant well, you won't put 'an Man network' what's that for Pete's sake?
Why do you guys love to defend your fellow guys?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
See you in a decade time
lol, see you in the next life
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol, see you in the next life
Huh! undecided
Don't believe in next life Mr.
There is only one life and once it ends, it ends
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

lol there is a sort of complex which plagues some guys wink.some dudes dont know wat they want grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banana Fall On You / "Ladies, Step Up Your Game" - Abuja Unclad Babe Shows 100k Made In 1 Night / Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.