Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie (4165 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Look this miserable slave. Dirty looking thing. May amadioha strike you down.Caused Mgbeke like You think you can even breathe when I talk.

Wasted fluid.
Hahaha.
You need natural+divine help. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Amarabae(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. May God continue to keep you and guide you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Low life housemaid! Swerve to the pit latrine toilet you belong!

Jobless nonentity!

Sisi Caro, faraburuku bale. Sheybi you want attention? Come tomorrow, we will gladly attend to you but for now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Sisi Caro, faraburuku bale. Sheybi you want attention? Come tomorrow, we will gladly attend to you but for now
im not talking to you. Stay ur line!
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Franchise21(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

This assnal dude... 10 - 2 tongue

Thanks much handsome... Pls lemme hug you, I love ya chest wink

*Biggest Hug*
Aah!! U aff killed me. Plz don't stop hugging, I'm enjoying it honestly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Divay22... My Paddie of life, thanks much babe kiss

Plumiri? wink
you're welcome.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And that it's what you're thinking wink wink ....

Have fun dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by TrapHedges(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Happy birthday to my baby's baby.. I love you much kiss kiss kiss
Bigger you always kiss

hey sup did you get to download d song? I was banned tryna put up te link
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by TrapHedges(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hbd aderola, bless up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Lsofdk(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday, have fun wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nogodye(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy Birthday Aderola15 omo ton so...Wish you longlife in sound health and in bountiful wealth.May your dream come true.Keep balling in God's Grace dear and keep putting smile on faces. Igba odun Odun kan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

hey sup did you get to download d song? I was banned tryna put up te link
Nope.
I had to go listen to it on YouTube.
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by dollyjoy(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday Ade, age with grace smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
happy Birthday aderola, enjoy your day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy buyday Mama Yo.
bigger you I pray cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by TrapHedges(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Nope. I had to go listen to it on YouTube.
aii cool
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

aii cool
Yeah, it's dope though and i still wanna listen to it. wink

The link?
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by B2Spirits1: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Now let me find trouble small. Aderola15, o ya come, kneel down, woli wan pray for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by TrapHedges(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah, it's dope though and i still wanna listen to it. wink

The link?

lol if i get banned again youll have to feed me some natural milk cool

to xic wap . com..(together) Then search the title.. Caliber on the music category..
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Donpoker9(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday rola di dollar grin

God bless you swthrt kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday, ma'am... God bless your new age cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Onnasucs1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Donpoker9:
Happy birthday rola di dollar grin

God bless you swthrt kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol if i get banned again youll have to feed me some natural milk cool

to xic wap . com..(together) Then search the title.. Caliber on the music category..
Lol.. Aii, no problem.
Cow milk or goat milk though? grin
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by TrapHedges(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lol.. Aii, no problem. Cow milk or goat milk though? grin
lol forget it i didnt get a ban
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,AUNTY ROLA.GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by bibijay123(f): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by missnawty(f): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola peperenpe .... Hbd love.. Live long and succeed in all u do.

Cc hateu2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Genea(f): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hahahahaha he akuna of an empress called aderola15 is celebrating her bufday today, issorai, happy bufiday oooo, congrats on ya 12th birthday, hope u grow up to be a good lady like me and stop following tyggah that rapist... Llnp darl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Genea:
Hahahahaha he akuna of an empress called Aderola.15 is celebrating her bufday today, issorai, happy bufiday oooo, congrats on ya 12th birthday, hope u grow up to be a good lady like me and stop following tyggah that rapist... Llnp darl
Na wa for you o Genea... Person no dey even dey see your break light at all...

Aderola15, Happy birthday to you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
May God continue to keep you and guide you.

Amen ooooo

Thanks much sis kiss
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
missnawty:
Aderola peperenpe .... Hbd love.. Live long and succeed in all u do.

Cc hateu2
Amin amin amin loruko Jesu...

Thanks much dee Law. wink
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Genea:
Hahahahaha he akuna of an empress called aderola15 is celebrating her bufday today, issorai, happy bufiday oooo, congrats on ya 12th birthday, hope u grow up to be a good lady like me and stop following tyggah that rapist... Llnp darl

Lmaoooo... You no well but thanks much babez kiss

Tygaah go kash you himself, you know na. grin tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady / Since No Husband, I Am Giving Chance To A Muslim Guy - Christian Lady Cries Out / I Have Compulsive Sexual Behavior (hypersexuality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.