Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,951 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie (4352 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
B2Spirits1:
Now let me find trouble small. Aderola15, o ya come, kneel down, woli wan pray for you.
Hahahaha... Woli, iyamm on my knees grin tongue
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
happy birthday to the beautiful yoruba queen wink wink wink wink..Aderola15 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nogodye:
Happy Birthday Aderola15 omo ton so...Wish you longlife in sound health and in bountiful wealth.May your dream come true.Keep balling in God's Grace dear and keep putting smile on faces. Igba odun Odun kan.

Amin Jesu... Thanks much Sir smiley
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
lefulefu:
happy birthday to the beautiful yoruba queen wink wink wink wink..Aderola12 wink

Loooool....

Where's my shoki sef? cheesy

Thanks so so much Darling kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by B2Spirits1: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha... Woli, iyamm on my knees grin tongue
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by shinarlaura(f): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday dear. Many more years to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
HBD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=54627304]Happy birthday dear. Many more years to u. [/quote

Laura peperenpe kiss

Thanks dear wink
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy birthday, greater you in all ramifications. You are lifted beyond every human imagination and limitations. Cheers, age gracefully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by FvckShiT(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Happy Fůcking birthday!
More Fůcking good dïckz to you grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Donpoker9(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
Happy Fůcking birthday!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:
Happy Fůcking birthday!
Thanks Fvckin much brah wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
Words can never express the great feeling of thankfulness that I feel right now. I know this isn't enough but THANK YOU!

Cc: Onnacus1, Onstelly, Sexytemi, Donpoker9, Mrbigman1, Alobright17, Desnat, Ucnwafor, Maxi112, Herzern, Lawlahdey, Omonighoblessing, Ladygeorge, Genea, Franchise1, Jacksparrow127, Dyt, Divay22, Rebirthforgoody, Photoshoot, Smellinganus, Professorfal, Reiign, FTboy, Amarabae, Traphedges, Lsofdk, Nogodye, Dollyjoy, Uniquegrace, Theslyone2, Suzan404, Comradespade, B2spirits1, Mcbrooklyn, Tiny23, Missnawty, Lefulefu, Shinalaura, Redbeans, Dextology and Fvckshit... Thanks guys kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by FvckShiT(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Words can never express the great feeling of thankfulness that I feel right now. I know this isn't but THANK YOU!

Fvck.shit... Thanks guys kiss kiss kiss

I fůcking love you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2017
FvckShiT:

I fůcking love you kiss
Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy

I fvckin love you more fvckin fvckshit. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Neimar: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Hbd
More dicks to ya mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2017
See as I miss my bestie's birthday...chai....Happy Birthday in arrears baby,I wish you long life nd prosperity.....hope you enjoyed your day?kiss......

Better late than never grin....lawlahdey cannor even tell somebody sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
suzan404:
See as I miss my bestie's birthday...chai....Happy Birthday in arrears baby,I wish you long life nd prosperity.....hope you enjoyed your day?kiss......

Better late than never grin....lawlahdey cannor even tell somebody sad
Thanks much babez wink
Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Words can never express the great feeling of thankfulness that I feel right now. I know this isn't enough but THANK YOU!

Cc: Onnacus1, Onstelly, Sexytemi, Donpoker9, Mrbigman1, Alobright17, Desnat, Ucnwafor, Maxi112, Herzern, Lawlahdey, Omonighoblessing, Ladygeorge, Genea, Franchise1, Jacksparrow127, Dyt, Divay22, Rebirthforgoody, Photoshoot, Smellinganus, Professorfal, Reiign, FTboy, Amarabae, Traphedges, Lsofdk, Nogodye, Dollyjoy, Uniquegrace, Theslyone2, Suzan404, Comradespade, B2spirits1, Mcbrooklyn, Tiny23, Missnawty, Lefulefu, Shinalaura, Redbeans, Dextology and Fvckshit... Thanks guys kiss kiss kiss
u most welcome! we love u too!...lemme dance for u in my white agbada cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Thanks much babez wink
You're welcome sweetie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by SmellingAnus(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

welcome dear cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie by ucnwafor(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
happy birthday iya tygar, though I came a bit late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job / (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. / Sex Is Food Says This Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.