Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? (3123 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
1)ubiquitously well known that, black male have big(ger) peniss.

2)male are usually proud of their organ size , if it happens to be bigger than average.

3)do you feel proud of your own black peniss over a white peniss?

4)do you feel sexually confident in front of a white man?

5)if no, why not?
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by Buharimustgo: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Are u really OK?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by blessme2019(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
All these questions abeg na who penis Epp?
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Are u really OK?

i am broaching an interesting topic , in methodical and logical words.

feel free to give some positive contribution.

jibberish is not allowed.
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
All these questions abeg na who penis Epp?

i indeed quite focus on the peniss stuff.

because, a person who focuses on high quality sex, and high quality live, he or she would not circumvent the issues and thoughts about peniss.
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by Jman06(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who big dicck epp!

Let Nigerian 'men' learn how to think properly first before bragging about size of their dicck.
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jman06:
Who big dicck epp!

Let Nigerian 'men' learn how to think properly first before bragging about size of their dicck.

i know nigerian men have average peniss with normal size, among the sub sahara african countries.

but they are still bigger than the white peniss

so , nigerian men are still qualified to answer my question.
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by Jman06(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigeriasmack:

i know nigerian men have average peniss with normal size, among the sub sahara african countries.

but they are still bigger than the white peniss

so , nigerian men are still qualified to answer my question.
How will having big dick positively affect the Nigerian economy? Or improve healthcare delivery or get rid of fake drugs from the market?
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by toniobyke(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigeriasmack:

Joystick topic?
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jman06:
How will having big dick positively affect the Nigerian economy? Or improve healthcare delivery or get rid of fake drugs from the market?

this is romance land, why shoudl i care the drug problem ?

you mean , if black race are indulged in drugs and poor health care sysytem, they should feel less sexually confident ? or confident can not be split to a minor branch as called sex confident?
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by Gladiator1: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigeriasmack:

Itz Gibberish
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by Jman06(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigeriasmack:

this is romance land, why shoudl i care the drug problem ?

you mean , if black race are indulged in drugs and poor health care sysytem, they should feel less sexually confident ? or confident can not be split to a minor branch as called sex confident?
I think it is useless to brag about dick size when there are pressing issues begging for attention.
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
toniobyke:

Joystick topic?

this topic involves psychological , racial, aesthetical, and physiological stuff. it is a complex. dont constrain it to a single aspect.
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jman06:
I think it is useless to brag about dick size when there are pressing issues begging for attention.

but , why the white race pay so much attention to peniss size ? are they the only people on this planet interested in peniss size ?

it is everyone's concern . any people with a full stomach , will consider sex stuff in a delicate way. even a poor hungry man will think of it, like a flash in mind, sometimes.

black race are more timid and reserved. they dont discuss such things in a group , but they would think of it in privacy.

anyway, sex is sex, economy is economy. why should a poor man not be proud of his peniss ?
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by jaxmand: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
brain test OP this your result

1 Share

Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by nigeriasmack: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
jaxmand:
brain test OP this your result

you need to argue and debate, like me

making fun of me is futile
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by Jman06(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigeriasmack:

but , why the white race pay so much attention to peniss size ? are they the only people on this planet interested in peniss size ?

it is everyone's concern . any people with a full stomach , will consider sex stuff in a delicate way. even a poor hungry man will think of it, like a flash in mind, sometimes.

black race are more timid and reserved. they dont discuss such things in a group , but they would think of it in privacy.

anyway, sex is sex, economy is economy. why should a poor man not be proud of his peniss ?
A poor man can only be proud of his peniss if it puts food on his table. If not, then he's a foool!
Re: Why Black Men Not Proud Of Their Peniss Size In Front Of White Men? by thunderfiremods(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
op we can still pray nd u will have sense..dont worry ehn

(1) (Reply)

PLS Advice Me / Man With Artificial Penis Collapsed After Having Sex For 1st Time / If You Don’t Clean Your Lady After Sex You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.