Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? (16405 Views)

What Do Hausas And Ilorins Have In Common? / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by LordOfNaira: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
we Dont give a fucking Damn about what You are saying. Are you not Kafir? Do you know what that means? U must be arrogant and your arrogance will continues flowing

Typical!!!

Honestly, why are most of you Hausas short-tempered and aggressive?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by LordOfNaira: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you communicate in only Hausa like most of your people do, you wouldn't have been able to join in this debate, I hope you can now see why English is important if you are a Nigerian.

Mind you, English is our official language, as such, you cannot keep referring to it as a foreign language because we have adopted it as ours which is allowed all over the world. For example, Russian is an official language in Ukraine, Portuguese is the official and day to day language in Brazil, Spanish is spoken by everyone in Mexico, etc

The fact is, you Northerners do not like to cooperate with others, you like to exclude yourselves and do your own thing. It seems like there is a kind of superiority complex amongst you lot, a general feeling that you are better than other Nigerians

Stop making baseless excuses, you cannot engage anyone in a meaningful debate concerning this issue. The facts are there for everyone to see.

You cannot compare the value of hausa to English no matter how much you take pride in your origin. Most of your elite are well schooled and some of them even speak good English in their homes. It is your common tribesmen who are always left in the dark and the elite have done a good job in maintaining it that way

The governor that communicates in hausa to his people will travel abroad without an interpreter because he does not need one, his children speak polished English and school abroad, I don't know when you people will become wise

Perfect!!! Absolutely perfect!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ipain: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

By re-evaluating ourselves, do you mean speaking and typing in your mother tongue to the detriment of others who are not from your tribe?

OK, start typing in your local language and see if you will get a response from me. For your information, Chinese speak one general language, we on the other had have over 250 tribes so which language should we speak that will unite all of us?

You should be worried about the level of illiteracy in this country not trying to tell me that most people speak English which is a blatant lie. Go to the streets of any state in the North and tell me whether it's not English that is being endangered.

The problem here is lack of patriotism, if Brazil accepted Portuguese language, and Mexico accepted Spanish, what makes you feel like it's an abomination to accept English which is supposed to unify us? I'm not concerned about your tribe here, I'm talking about our count, which language would should we try to preserve more, is it not the one which strengthens our unity?

Like the wise people say often, it seems Nigeria exists only on paper as we all appear to be tribalists but in my opinion, I think the Northerners make things worse by not even trying.

This issue here is that you all were expending too much energy on his English and that was why he became defensive rather than taken correction because he perceived you were mocking him (rather than helping him)and what you lots saw as arrogance is the result of your action on him.

Newton 3rd law of motion states that to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Technically, what he wrote isn't even as BAD as what lots of Chinese do write and you would be lying if you tell me you couldn't pick an atom of sense or idea from what he wrote. So what's fuss about?

You left his question which needed an answer(s) and were massaging you muscles on his weakness.

And like he rightly pointed, being able to write in good English does not make anyone smarter or intelligent and most of the English professors on here proved him RIGHT!

Even the whites have gone out of their way learning spanish, mandarin(Mark Zuckerberg speaks mandarin fluently), Hindu and many more. Make una dey here dey form prof.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:

God bless you. I didn't even see this before I commented on same position. It's pathetic that we strive so much to be more English than an English man.

I'm sure you'll say the Americans are pathetic too, English is not their original language, it's the language of their colonial masters which they adopted. They must be pathetic too.

Take a look around you, English speaking countries like America, England, Canada, and Australia are among the most economically and technologically advanced countries in the world, meanwhile where are the predominantly Hausa speaking countries on any world list?
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ipain: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm sure you'll say the Americans are pathetic too, English is not their original language, it's the language of their colonial masters which they adopted. They must be pathetic too.
The people who who currently occupy what is called America are THIEVES from europe. They stole the land by over powering American Indians, many of whom were killed.

The only people I can say are left are those of Hawaiian Extract.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

Over a month ago, there was a war between Mark Zuckerberg and the Hawiians as they decried age long stealing of their land and they call those whom you claim to be Americans as WHITE. In their own words "These whites..." I was on facebook reading their comments and I could understand their sentiments and feel their pains.

Majority of them (Hawaiians) spoke in their mother tongue and in wrote in their mother tongue.

So madam, the real Americans are American Indians.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:
The people who who currently occupy what is called America are THIEVES from europe. They stole the land by over powering American Indians, many of whom were killed.

The only people I can say are left are those of Hawaiian Extract.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

Over a month ago, there was a war between Mark Zuckerberg and the Hawiians as they decried age long stealing of their land and they call those whom you claim to be Americans as WHITE. In their own words "These whites..." I was on facebook reading their comments and I could understand their sentiments and feel their pains.

Majority of them (Hawaiians) spoke in their mother tongue and in wrote in their mother tongue.

So madam, the real Americans are American Indians.

Totally off point and not worthy of a response
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
If Hausas want to speak Hausa only, let them form their own official country and Hausa as the official language. Until then, English reigns.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
shiyasa zaka iya zama kafiri. God over everything and Religion comes first then others and mind you dont quote me again
Extremism at its peak. You see the reason why you guys are not liked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ipain: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Totally off point and not worthy of a response
yeah... so says the same person who brought the "American History" into discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:

God bless you. I didn't even see this before I commented on same position. It's pathetic that we strive so much to be more English than an English man.

And the annoying thing is that they don't even speak English. Is it not pidgin they speak everywhere? Is pidgin English? Do you need to go to school to understand pidgin? Do the Americans and English understand pidgin? I have stayed in Delta and Rivers states, is it not pidgin they speak on the streets? Go to any of these Eastern states, u will hear different versions of pidgin and that is what they call English.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:
yeah... so says the same person who brought the "American History" into discussion.

That is how incoherent they are. While addressing one issue, they keep jumping from one to the other and when you come up with yours they tell you it is irrelevant. Bunch of confused lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by benzion72(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
How do you justify the goodness of Hausa/Fulani and repeated Kano/Kaduna riot. Hope you remember How they go inside prison and cut Akaluka head. Why cant Hausa Fulani stand other people religious view especially Christianity world view. There are very good Hausa/Fulani individuals but majority are religious bigot who can defend God/Allah and even kill God creation to defend him, just in the name of blasphemy carried out thousand of miles away or on other continenet , innocent people will be slaughter like fowl

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
blues2022:

Extremism at its peak. You see the reason why you guys are not liked?

And who is begging for your "likes"? What will your "likes" or lack of it change? I'm an Abokii and I'm not happy with what the op posted because your like or hatred doesn't change a typical Abokii.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:
If Hausas want to speak Hausa only, let them form their own official country and Hausa as the official language. Until then, English reigns.

Is it the Pidgin you speak everywhere that you call English? Most of you cannot even speak English and you are here shouting "English reigns".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ipain: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And the annoying thing is that they don't even speak English. Is it not pidgin they speak everywhere? Is pidgin English? Do you need to go to school to understand pidgin? Do the Americans and English understand pidgin? I have stayed in Delta and Rivers states, is it not pidgin they speak on the streets? Go to any of these Eastern states, u will hear different versions of pidgin and that is what they call English.

The truth of the matter is we have lost our identity as africans in the most foolish way. Chinese don't speak good English. The person they were even mocking on her speak far better English than most Chinese. But look at them. They more advanced than us.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And who is begging for your "likes"? What will your "likes" or lack of it change? I'm an Abokii and I'm not happy with what the op posted cause your like or hatred doesn't change a typical Abokii.

Our "likes" will help liberate your poor masses who have consistently been deceived by your elites. If you get enough of our "likes" we can begin to teach you lot how to get back all the things that have been stolen from you. It is your common people that are being killed in areas where they settle, it is them who will need an interpreter in any English speaking country, no southerner who speaks even Pidgin fluently will have difficulty understanding English any where, take note.

If you're not happy with what the OP posted then why remain on this thread mentioning almost all the posts, you can just ignore it and allow those your tribesmen and women who are tired of being taken for idiots by your elite to learn.

Pride comes before a fall
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:

The truth of the matter is we have lost our identity as africans in the most foolish way. Chinese don't speak good English. The person they were even mocking on her speak far better English than most Chinese. But look at them. They more advanced than us.

Americans, British, Canadians, Australians speak good English, take a look at where these countries are in major world ranking, meanwhile of all the places where Hausa is predominantly spoken, where are they in any major world ranking?

Of cause Hausa is important too but it is almost a crime to rate the language at per with English.

No one said you shouldn't speak Hausa, all we are saying is that undermining English language as it is being done in the North is a recipe for backwardness and disunity in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

[s]Our "likes" will help liberate your poor masses who have consistently been deceived by your elites. If you get enough of our "likes" we can begin to teach you lot how to get back all the things that have been stolen from you. It is your common people that are being killed in areas where they settle, it is them who will need an interpreter in any English speaking country, no southerner who speaks even Pidgin fluently will have difficulty understanding English any where, take note.

If you're not happy with what the OP posted then why remain on this thread mentioning almost all the posts, you can just ignore it and allow those your tribesmen and women who are tired of being taken for idiots by your elite to learn.

Pride comes before a fall[/s]

Push those your likes up ur a_ss 4 all I care. Or better still, use all ur education to solve the numerous evils for which ur places have been identified with; robbery, prostitution, armed robbery, rituals, human and drug trafficking.

Hahahahha, "all Southerners who speak Pidgin can speak English" , go and say that to the marines. I have stayed in those places for years and I can't be furnished with lies when I have first hand information.

I'm on this thread not because I like it. Rather, I stay glued to the thread I don't like because of lots like you.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Americans, British, Canadians, Australians speak good English, take a look at where these countries are in major world ranking, meanwhile of all the places where Hausa is predominantly spoken, where are they in any major world ranking?

Of cause Hausa is important too but it is almost a crime to rate the language at per with English.

No one said you shouldn't speak Hausa, all we are saying is that undermining English language as it is being done in the North is a recipe for backwardness and disunity in Nigeria

And to think this is the same person talking about English can be very amusing. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Go and learn English first b4 pointing fingers.

My english is fine, I did not get my tenses wrong and make grammatical errors like the OP. It was easy for me to be understood. I am typing on a phone, hence no apostrophes..
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by KevinDein: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Our "likes" will help liberate your poor masses who have consistently been deceived by your elites. If you get enough of our "likes" we can begin to teach you lot how to get back all the things that have been stolen from you. It is your common people that are being killed in areas where they settle, it is them who will need an interpreter in any English speaking country, no southerner who speaks even Pidgin fluently will have difficulty understanding English any where, take note.

Pride comes before a fall
fucckking hell, at the emboldened. You intend to liberate others. So Pidgin, when do you plan on liberating your folks down south...
You know, the armed robbers, drug peddlers, ritualists, prostitutes, baby factory guys, kidnappers etc, really when do you plan on helping them?

This is what just irks me. You guys just come on line and pretend like all is well in your back yard, whereas the filth that goes on down there is unrivaled. Some of us have lived over there at some point..

Trust me ma'am, you possess no capabilities of liberating others as you need this so called liberation more than others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

My english is fine, I did not get my tenses wrong and make grammatical errors like the OP. It was easy for me to be understood. I am typing on a phone, hence no apostrophes..

Okay, correct this one. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

By re-evaluating ourselves, do you mean speaking and typing in your mother tongue to the detriment of others who are not from your tribe?

OK, start typing in your local language and see if you will get a response from me. For your information, Chinese speak one general language which is their official language, we on the other hand have over 250 tribes so which language should we speak that will unite all of us?

You should be worried about the level of illiteracy in this country not trying to tell me that most people speak English which is a blatant lie. Go to the streets of any state in the North and tell me whether it's not English that is being endangered.

The problem here is lack of patriotism, if Brazil accepted Portuguese language, and Mexico accepted Spanish, what makes you feel like it's an abomination to accept English which is supposed to unify us? I'm not concerned about your tribe here, I'm talking about our country, which language should we try to preserve more, is it not the one which strengthens our unity?

Like the wise people say often, it seems Nigeria exists only on paper as we all appear to be tribalists but in my opinion, I think the Northerners make things worse by not making any effort towards preserving our national unity

Any first time visitor to this country will testify that it's only in the South that one can get a real Nigerian experience, in the North, it's far from it.

You are such a logical person when ur not talking about religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Push those your likes up ur a_ss 4 all I care. Or better still, use all ur education to solve the numerous evils for which ur places have been identified with; robbery, prostitution, armed robbery, rituals, human and drug trafficking.

Hahahahha, "all Southerners who speak Pidgin can speak English" , go and say that to the marines. I have stayed in those places for years and I can't be furnished with lies when I have first hand information.

I'm on this thread not because I like it. Rather, I stay glued to the thread I don't like because of lots like you.

This is the attitude you use to deceive your ordinary folks. You defend their disadvantage as if your life depends on it but behind closed doors you obtain the education and master the language you criticize lol

I heard El Rufai is aiming for his PhD and for your information, he will be taught in English and not Hausa cheesy

www.nairaland.com/3688290/nasir-el-rufai-studying-phd-holland

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And who is begging for your "likes"? What will your "likes" or lack of it change? I'm an Abokii and I'm not happy with what the op posted cause your like or hatred doesn't change a typical Abokii.
Who gives a fuvck about your arrogant position. We know that you guys are encoded to be extremist in your belief and conduct, so I'm not surprise. Ever wonder why the country is on perpetual retrogression, because of your northern oligarch hold on politics with zero tolerance for liberal ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

You are such a logical person when ur not talking about religion

You're saying this because we have the same opinion on this issue, i'm always logical cheesy
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

You're saying this because we have the same opinion on this issue, i'm always logical cheesy

Not when arguing about Jebus lipsrsealed But you are rational sha
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

[s]This is the attitude you use to deceive your ordinary folks. You defend their disadvantage as if your life depends on it but behind closed doors you obtain the education and master the language you criticize lol

I heard El Rufai is aiming for his PhD and for your information, he will be taught in English and not Hausa cheesy

www.nairaland.com/3688290/nasir-el-rufai-studying-phd-holland[/s]

Sharrap.

Go and 'liberate' your society from its numerous social ills before thinking of who next to 'liberate'. Btw, Is this the explanation to your phantom "Pidgin speakers can speak English"? Now buzz off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

English expert. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by rufaikoko(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Young lady, I communicate and you understand so what exactly do you want? No matter how good I speak English i will never be an English man so why should I bother myself of Becoming Perfect on Someone's language? There are so many aspects of life which I should channel my Energy to. Speaking English don't determines Intelligence
To a typical southerner, development is ability to speak, dress and think in English. I don't care to be perfect in English.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
blues2022:

Who gives a fuvck about your arrogant position. We know that you guys are encoded to be extremist in your belief and conduct, so I'm not surprise. Ever wonder why the country is on perpetual retrogression, because of your northern oligarch hold on politics with zero tolerance for liberal ideas.

My problem with some of you noise makers is that you are not even good in practising what you preach. Now, just look at your English. Funny enough, you point fingers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And to think this is the same person talking about English can be very amusing. grin grin grin

Hey, yours is obviously worse than mine, besides typing with a phone can be tasking but you have made numerous mistakes yourself

Check this out, "To think that this is the same person who has been posting about English, is amusing isn't it?"

Your sentence was wrong. Using "Can be very be amusing" is misplaced in that sentence rather you should say "Is amusing"

There you go. I hope you have taken note of your mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well / 2011 Nigeria In Focus (cartoons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.