Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? (16404 Views)

What Do Hausas And Ilorins Have In Common? / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bless ya grin
Nusaf:
I, personally won't give my children any native names and anything wrong with that?
Yes!
Nusaf:

Funny how you lots started talking about names borne all over the world by Muslims from time immemorial. A typical Hausa muslim doesn't give a damn about anything but his religion and if you are not happy with that, that is your fvcking biz.
I'm not talking about muslims all over the world, that's not my business undecided Im talking about muslims in Africa undecided
Nusaf:

Now, lets assume I also say "you worship some western idols based on some of their myth" , is that not insult along religious line?
Wait.. I didnt call Allah an idol, Insecure much?
Nusaf:

Hypocrisy is starting something and turn around to claim innocence when consumed by same act, and that is what most of you do both on and offline.
Exactly! grin Don't point a finger at others, the rest are pointing back at you.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Where can I get your shirt please.

Lol.. I got it on ebay
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Are you for real?

Same China that manufactures most of your electronics, cars etc. Same China that is projected to be the largest economy in 2030? What's this one saying?

Do you know what is advancement? It is even possible your phone was made in China and you are here posting poo.
Advancement as in quality of life. Most Chineseman are still living third world country conditions. I don't consider a country that makes cheapest copies of everything, and ignores the plight of its people advancement. Btw many companies are now moving to poorer Asian countries.
China and India both have a similar GDP/Capita similar to Nigeria.
Imagine a Chinese man who moved to Senegal said it was no better than China cheesy grin
That tells you a lot.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol.. I got it on ebay
Thanks! It's very cute. What is it called?
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Thanks! It's very cute. What is it called?
Dashiki? Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by orunto27: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
They are diverting from Rope yarning and colluding with Fulanis to herd cattle. I'm jealous of Dangote too.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Dashiki? Where are you from?
Oh, I thought it was a dashiki but I didn't want to be completely wrong if it wasnt loo as I couldn't see the entire shirt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ipain: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

China isn't that much advanced. It's still a backwards, polluted shithole.
Yet you country Nigeria imports over 80% of things you use from China.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:
Bless ya grin
Yes!

I'm not talking about muslims all over the world, that doesn't concern me undecided Im talking about muslims in Africa undecided

Wait.. I didnt call Allah an idol, Insecure much?

Exactly grin Don't point a finger at others, the rest are pointing back at you.

Well, if you think something is wrong with my choice of name for my child, then that is an infringement which is what you and your folks are good at, not new. And such infringements have been the causes of religious crises in this country.

Islam in Africa is the same all over the world.

You didn't call Allah an idol, pls look up the meaning of 'god'.

Nobody is pointing fingers. Stop insulting people's religion. But if you insists in doing that and problems arise, don't claim victim if you are finally consumed especially offline. These styles of inciting religious crises are gradually being understood increasingly.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:
Yet you country Nigeria imports over 80% of things you use from China.
I said that much advanced. Yes, it is unfortunate. Nigeria is a disgrace that has neglected local manufacturing.
What do you want to hear? It's not like the products are good quality.
Any country can easily be more advanced than Nigeria lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Well, if you think something is wrong with my choice of name for my child, then that is an infringement which is what you and your folks are good at, not new. And such infringements have been the causes of religious crises in this country.

Islam in Africa is the same all over the world.

You didn't call Allah an idol, pls look up the meaning of 'god'.

Nobody is pointing fingers. Stop insulting people's religion. But if you insists in doing that and problems arise, don't claim victim if you are finally consumed especially offline. These styles of inciting religious crises are gradually being understood increasingly.
Why can't someone have free speech to insult religion? Christians are constantly attacked by atheists all the time.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

What's your suggestion on bridging the language gap then? Do you want the South to learn Hausa? You know how problematic that would be for the unity of Nigeria. If Southerners can speak their native language and pidgin, why can't Hausa? I don't understand what you are defending. Most elites Hausas speak english. It is the poor masses that get screwed over. We aren't asking for the disappearance of the Hausa language my brother. Issue with Nigerians is no tribe ever wants to relent or give more than they believe they should.

And who told you every Hausa speaker is Hausa by tribe? Hausa is just the general language spoken in the North. Why should it be the North that will learn Pidgin and not the other way round?
Northerners speak their native languages as well as Hausa.

If you are in the North and you don't understand Hausa, communication is difficult and if you are in the South and you don't understand Pidgin, same thing. Meanwhile, non is a Lingua Franca but one is indigenous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Infringement? How so?
Nusaf:

Islam in Africa is the same all over the world
Are you sure?
Nusaf:

You didn't call Allah an idol, pls look up the meaning of 'god'
I looked up the meaning of god and idol wasnt a synonym?? Are you paying attention to what you are saying at all??!
Nusaf:

Rantings.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Why can't someone have free speech to insult religion? Christians are constantly attacked by atheists all the time.

See justification. So, if atheists are attacking Christians, the way out for the Christians is to attack Muslims right.

Hmm. You need freedom of speech to attack religion, right? Okay oh!

Saved for future reference

Meanwhile, just for information.

CC
Mynd44
OAM4J
seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

See justification. So, if atheists are attacking Christians, the way out for the Christians is to attack Muslims right.

Hmm. You need freedom of speech to attack religion, right? Okay oh!

Saved for future reference

Meanwhile, just for information.
o.

CC
Mynd44
OAM4J
seun
Thats not what I meant at all. Never said Christians should be able to attack muslims.
I just saw the line where you said attack religion there should be consequences.
If muslims want to critique Christianity go ahead. Someone shouldn't be attacked for critiquing religion.
Everyone should respect other religious beliefs, but no one should be killed for insulting imo.
Notice I said religion. As in, in general.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And who told you every Hausa speaker is Hausa by tribe? Hausa is just the general language spoken in the North. Why should it be the North that will learn Pidgin and not the other way round?

If you are in the North and you don't understand Hausa, communication is difficult and if you are in the South and you don't understand Pidgin, same thing. Meanwhile, non is a Lingua Franca but one is indigenous.
What you are proposing then is everyone should learn both Hausa and pidgin english?
Simple language we can't even agree on. This is why Nigeria should just split.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Uncle you have come again, this isnt true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Infringement? How so?

Are you sure?
I looked up the meaning of god and idol wasnt a synonym?? Are you paying attention to what you are saying at all??!
Rantings.

1. How should the name I chose for my child be any of your business? This is how you started talking about muslims worshipping "Arab god", meanwhile, I can't remember making any derogatory remarks to christianity so far.

2. Are you asking me?

3. What is god pls?

4. Yes, it will be a rant for now.

CC
Mynd44
OAM4J
seun

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Uncle you have come again, this isnt true

Pls, what's not true? Can a Hausa man who doesn't understand pidgin communicate in the South?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Pls, what's not true? Can a Hausa man who doesn't understand pidgin communicate in the South?

If he speaks English he will

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

What you are proposing then is everyone should learn both Hausa and pidgin english?
Simple language we can't even agree on. This is why Nigeria should just split.

And who is stopping it from splitting? You have representatives, talk to them, they will listen to you. Don't just come online and be saying Nigeria should split. Meanwhile, if you think it is only the Northerners holding you back, you are getting it wrong.

Every frustrated Tom, Dick and Harry is making noise about split. Honestly, I don't just understand why we can't carry out this experiment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Your non African religion? Actually, your partner is against Africans practising non African religions.

Religion is a personal issue and people can worship whatever they like -- Xtianity Islam Buddhism Rosicrucian Grail Sango Osun Ifa etc

I chose mine, you chose yours and she is also entitled to hers - whether African or non-African religion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

If he speaks English he will

Do they speak English there in the South? Is Delta state not in The South?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by furrr(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Now let's cool down and let cooler heads to prevail

Here is game........
Translate this everyday used words in your respective languages

MINISTRY
PRESIDENT
SENATE
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AFRICAN UNION
ECOWAS
UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL
HOSPITOL
EXAMS
ROAD
BRIDGE
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
WHO
ORGANISATION

Chai chia chia Nigerians.....

I love this country .....so many funny and intelligent people

I swear Nigeria with all its woes is the best country in the world grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Religion is a personal issue and people can worship whatever they like -- Xtianity Islam Buddhism Rosicrucian Grail Sango Osun Ifa etc

I chose mine, you chose yours and she is also entitled to hers - whether African or non-African religion

But you are both singing the same song.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

Here is game........

MINISTRY
PRESIDENT
SENATE
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AFRICAN UNION
ECOWAS
UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL
HOSPITOL
EXAMS
ROAD
BRIDGE
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
WHO
ORGANISATION

I swear Nigeria with all its woes is the best country in the world grin grin grin

I even understand them better in Hausa than in English.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Do they speak English there in the South? Is Delta state not in The South?

They many not speak it, but they defo understand it undecided

You're boring me man...jheeze.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And who is stopping it from splitting? You have representatives, talk to them, they will listen to you. Don't just come online and be saying Nigeria should split. Meanwhile, if you think it is only the Northerners holding you back, you are getting it wrong.

Every frustrated Tom, Dick and Harry is making noise about split. Honestly, I don't just understand why we can't carry out this experiment.
I'm not only blaming Northerners. I'm blaming this fake federalism that's really a unitary system that Nigeria has. Unfortunately, leaders both North and South would never allow this. They are in cahoot together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Thats not what I meant at all. Never said Christians should be able to attack muslims.
I just saw the line where you said attack religion there should be consequences.
If muslims want to critique Christianity go ahead. Someone shouldn't be attacked for critiquing religion.
Everyone should respect other religious beliefs, but no one should be killed for insulting imo.
Notice I said religion. As in, in general.

Attack and criticising aren't same. Even criticism with insult is same as attack.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

Here is game........

MINISTRY
PRESIDENT
SENATE
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AFRICAN UNION
ECOWAS
UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL
HOSPITOL
EXAMS
ROAD
BRIDGE
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
WHO
ORGANISATION

Those are not everyday words but Lol
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

They many not speak it, but they defo understand it undecided

You're boring me man...jheeze.. undecided

Actually, if this is the way they speak English, I will need an interpreter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

But you are both singing the same song.

In most part of Africa, culture is different from religion because there was a culture of the people before the religion arrived.

That's are distinct in my own part of the world. We are proud of our culture as our heritage while also embracing religion as we wish and believe. The religion cannot rub is of our culture, our names etc because that will be jettisoning our cherished culture for another foreign culture , who we are not and can never be.

Do you have a culture of your culture has fused intoyour borrowed religion of the Arabs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development / Lagos Taskforce Clears Agege Railtrack / Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.