Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? (16406 Views)

What Do Hausas And Ilorins Have In Common? / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
ariesbull:

Why the thread ?

Read the last statement of what you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by NASTYNASOSO: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, I reckon your fellow tribesmen conduct medical researches, develop technologies and preserve these innovations in Hausa for the whole world to read and learn from? Enjoy your bann for the insults, take care.
HMMMM
I wonder why i still feel there is the need for me to EDUCATE you.
From time memorial Medical Researches,science and technology was preserved in various languages it might surprised you that all that you claim were first documented in ARABIC.
Are you insinuating that all the advancement of the Germans, Scandinavians,Polish, Russians,Japanese and French were all documented in English
Please you need to upgrade yourself by going to a regular school i recomend going to the North were they dont sort lecturers, be less assured you will start behaving like a well educated lady.
When your so called Utimate English men came to rhe North they met them with a well structured legal system adopted as the PENAL CODE in our present day Constitution and they could read and write their language AJAMI using Arabian Alphabets
Now show me any other tribe that has a systematic documented system they have been following and implementing for 500 years
No be today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Oh! I see! You are learning fast, good student.

Now, next topic.

Is it the Pidgin your people speak on the streets that you mistake for English? Is Pidgin spoken in The States or England?

I don't speak Pidgin undecided
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hausas on this thread think they are pro-african but pro- Africans don't worship Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

I don't speak Pidgin undecided

Good.

But I do and I learnt it from your people.
That is the predominant language which you mistake for English.

Pidgin is not learnt in the classroom and its understanding doesn't suggest education.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:
Hausas on this thread think they are pro-african but pro- Africans don't worship Allah.

And what is the religion of the "pro-africans/pro-Africans" pls?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Good.

But I do and I learnt it from your people.
That is the predominant language which you mistake for English

Pidgin is not learnt in the classroom and its understanding doesn't suggest education.

You don't say!?...*straight face* undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And what is the religion of the "pro-africans/pro-Africans" pls?

Not Allah grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its such a shame no one even knows what hausa native names are. Only arabic slave names!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMM
I wonder why i still feel there is the need for me to EDUCATE you.
From time memorial Medical Researches,science and technology was preserved in various languages it might surprised you that all that you claim were first documented in ARABIC.
Are you insinuating that all the advancement of the Germans, Scandinavians,Polish, Russians,Japanese and French were all documented in English
Please you need to upgrade yourself by going to a regular school i recomend going to the North were they dont sort lecturers, be less assured you will start behaving like a well educated lady.

U dey mind dem?

After bribing their ways through, they will come and start making noise about education bla bla bla.

Their terrible grammar and poor diction speak volumes of their extremely corrupt educational systems.

I have had personal encounter with most of them and honestly, as I have earlier stated, they are just the proverbial empty barrels.

Give them (graduates) tasks as simple as writing internal memoranda, you will end up writing them yourself. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Not Allah grin

Then what pls?
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

You don't say!?...*straight face* undecided

What's this one saying? Is this English?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Then what pls?

I really have to tell you about African religions? undecided What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:
Its such a shame no one even knows what hausa native names are. Only arabic slave names!

You don't know, but Hausas do.

Or do you think we relegate our culture to the background like you just to be tagged 'civilised'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

I really have to tell you about African religions? undecided What a shame.

Well, I'm an African and I worship Allah. But if you say Africans don't worship Allah, is that not a blatant lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

My problem with some of you noise makers is that you are not even good in practising what you preach. Now, just look at your English. Funny enough, you point fingers.
pratising. Oya Mr. Hinglish, coach me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

You don't know, but Hausas do.

Or do you think we relegate our culture to the background like you just to be tagged 'civilised'?

Yes they do. Hausas mostly bear arabic slave names

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Yes they do. Hausas mostly bear arabic slave names

Hahahahahahahahaha. Pls what are the names borne by slaves?

You have forgotten today's lesson so soon?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Well, I'm an African and I worship Allah. But if you say Africans don't worship Allah, is that not a blatant lie?

Pro-Africans

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
blues2022:

pratising. Oya Mr. Hinglish, coach me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, why did you embolden "practising"? Haven't you heard of that before?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Pro-Africans

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Dude, why did you embolden "practising"? Haven't you heard of that before?
Dude, you're too soft for my blade, just fuvck off my mention. You lack coherent flow.... I'm bored already. undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Their hypocrisy stinks, they are guilty of everything they accuse others of, they have thrown away their heritage for that of Arabs and they dare criticize us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
blues2022:

[s]Dude, you're too soft for my blade, just fuvck off my mention. You lack coherent flow.... I'm bored already. undecided sad
[/s]

Sharrap and stop displaying ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:
[/s]

Sharrap and stop displaying ignorance.

The only thing this one knows how to do is to misspell words and insult people, what is "Sharap"?
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

[s]The only thing this one knows how to do is to misspell words, what is "Sharap"?[/s]

Sharrap
Is that why your grammar is poor?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Ofcourse you don't know what it means to be pro African since ur an Arab slave
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Pls what are the names borne by slaves?

You have forgotten today's lesson so soon?
Names that elevate another ethnicity over urs.

Why arent hausa native names popular?
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Ofcourse you don't know what it means to be pro African since ur an Arab slave

What's this? Why are impervious to learning?

Our names are borne all over the world.

Btw, Is that your new line of argument?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Names that elevate another ethnicity over urs.

Why arent hausa native names popular?

Again? I thought we are done with English classes.

Meanwhile, we Muslims all over the world bear names that reflect our religion, anything wrong with that?

Also, are those the names borne by the Arab slaves?

Or are you expecting us to be answering for "Gift, Precious, Michael, Godspower, John..."?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Meanwhile, we Muslims all over the world bear names that reflect our religion, anything wrong with that?

Or are you expecting us to be answering for "Gift, Precious, Michael, Godspower, John..."?

What is your Hausa or Fulfulde name?

Or are all your names Arabic names only?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

An African worshipping an Arab god, interesting. What happened to hausa indigenous names and religion.
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares / Buhari Has Fallen Sick And Is Now Been Treated At The Presidential Villa / Diezani, Falana’s Petitions Exposed N765.6 Million Subsidy Scam – Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.