Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? (16408 Views)

What Do Hausas And Ilorins Have In Common? / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

What is your Hausa or Fulfulde name?

Or are all your names Arabic names only?.

Lol I can bet he doesn't have one

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

What is your Hausa or Fulfulde name?

Or do you only have Arabic names.

Have you ever heard of Inuwa, Laraba, Dan'azumi, Tanko?

Moreover, are you now trying to dictate which name we bear?

How should that be your business?

If I choose to bear Abdullahi, Ibrahim, Aisha, Maryam how should that be your plate of Akpu and Banga soup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol I can bet he doesn't have one

He is African, he must definitely have one. There is no way he won't. I trust that he has.

If he doesn't, then Arabic enslavement has become hereditary in his lineage.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

An African worshipping an Arab god, interesting. What happened to hausa indigenous names and religion.
Yeye

Oh! You have decided to start the usual religious insult, right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

What's this? Why are impervious to learning?

Our names are borne all over the world.

Btw, Is that your new line of argument?

I'm pointing out ur hypocrisy since you want to point fingers at Southerners undecided At least Southerners don't have their culture and traditions almost replaced by foreign ones
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Oh! You have decided to start the usual religious insult, right?

What is insulting about the comment? It's the truth, you just don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

If I choose to bear Abdullahi, Ibrahim, Aisha, Maryam how should that be your plate of Akpu and Banga soup?

You can bear whatever you like, but on a social media that is a public space where you are posting, whatever you post is no more private and it is the business of people.

Thank whatever you worship, at least you still have thriving African names for your kids because all those your "religious names" are nothing but Arab enslavement names.

Nothing more nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

I'm pointing out ur hypocrisy since you want to point fingers at Southerners undecided At least Southerners don't have their culture and traditions almost replaced by foreign ones

And the Southern Muslims don't bear Islamic names? I notice you are trying to start the usual insult along religious line and this is how you lots cause problems and turn round to play the victim card when jungle matures. In all my posts and those of other Hausas, was there anything close to that?

Mynd44
OAM4J
seun
Pls, take note, they have started again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You can bear whatever you like, but on a social media that is a public space where you are posting, whatever you post is no more private and it is the business of people.

Thank whatever you worship, at least you still have thriving African names for your kids because all those your "religious names" are nothing but Arab enslavement names.

Nothing more nothing else.

And your English names are which enslavement pls? Or are Gift, Michael native names?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

What is insulting about the comment? It's the truth, you just don't like it.

From "Allah" to "Arab god ,right? Continue.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And the Southern Muslims don't bear Islamic names? I notice you are trying to start the usual insult along religious line and this is how you lots cause problems and turn round to play the victim card when jungle matures. In all my posts and those of other Hausas, was there anything close to that?

Mynd44
OAM4J
seun
Pls, take note, they have started again

Hahahahah grin grin When given a taste of ur own medicine you can't handle it grin

What insult? I have only pointed out ur own hypocrisy.

Next time don't point fingers at Southerners when Northerners are more or less slaves to foreign concepts themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

From "Allah" to "Arab god ,right? Continue.
Isnt that true
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Isnt that true

Continue. We are getting somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And your English names are which enslavement pls? Or is Gift, Michael a native names?

I am Yoruba, we bear our African names and we are proud of it.

Yeah, our middle names always tend to be religious. Mostly middle names and not 1st names.

That is called being proud of your heritage/culture and flaunting in the face of any culture all over the world

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

See how ur crying grin

When cornered you can't handle it grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Ur grasping at straws is pathetic
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

https://www.nairaland.com/817737/traditional-native-hausa-fulani-names#9694563

Someone had to make a thread on hausa native names because they had no fvcking clue grin
Isn't that pathetic?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

See how ur crying grin

When cornered you can't handle it grin
[qu
SuperS1Panther:

I am Yoruba, we bear our African names and we are proud of it.

Yeah, our middle names always tend to be religious. Mostly middle names and not 1st names.

That is called being proud of your heritage/culture and flaunting in the face of any culture all over the world
ote au
lepasharon:

Hahahahah grin grin When given a taste of ur own medicine you can't handle it grin

What insult? I have only pointed out ur own hypocrisy.

Next time don't point fingers at Southerners when Northerners are more or less slaves to foreign concepts themselves
thor=lepasharon post=54690920]

Ur grasping at straws is pathetic [/quote]

All these are pointers towards the usual insults along religious line for which you are all known.
But the issue remains, why is it that you lots quickly start making noise of victimisation when these fires you start finally consume you in offline situations without stating your roles in igniting the fire?

Back to the names issues, you mean even the muslims in America (your models) and other developed nations with Muslims' names are slaves as well?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

https://www.nairaland.com/817737/traditional-native-hausa-fulani-names#9694563

Someone had to make a thread on hausa native names because they had no fvcking clue grin
Isn't that pathetic?

I, personally won't give my children any native names and anything wrong with that?

Funny how you lots started talking about names borne all over the world by Muslims from time immemorial. A typical Hausa muslim doesn't give a damn about anything but his religion and if you are not happy with that, that is your fvcking biz.

Now, lets assume I also say "you worship some western idols based on some of their myth" , is that not insult along religious line?

Hypocrisy is starting something and turn around to claim innocence when consumed by same act, and that is what most of you do both on and offline.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by SuperS1Panther: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:
[quote author=lepasharon post=54690920]

All these are pointers towards the usual insults along religious line for which you are all known.
But the issue remains, why is it that you lots quickly start making noise of victimisation when these fires you start finally consume you in offline situations without stating your roles in igniting the fire?

Back to the names issues, you mean even the muslims in America (your models) and other developed nations with Muslims' names are slaves as well?

That is their headache.

I am an African and I am proud to be one, as well of my religion.

My non-African religious name CAN NEVER Take preference over my truly African name.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:
[quote author=lepasharon post=54690920]

Cry baby grin

At ur last question, yes! Funny how you call them my models when you brought them into this convo.

So you are implying because americans do something wrong that means it OK for you in Africa to do undecided Ur nakeddd in the streets and trying to hide ur bits but I can still see everything
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Go and say that to the marines. Very funny. Same people who interprete "embracing of Western culture" as 'civilisation' are still denying replacement of their cultures with foreign ones, how more hypocritical can one be?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

And the annoying thing is that they don't even speak English. Is it not pidgin they speak everywhere? Is pidgin English? Do you need to go to school to understand pidgin? Do the Americans and English understand pidgin? I have stayed in Delta and Rivers states, is it not pidgin they speak on the streets? Go to any of these Eastern states, u will hear different versions of pidgin and that is what they call English.
Pidgin is fine as it gives the country a way to communicate with each other. Hausa doesn't, that is my point. If the North cares about unity, showcase it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=SuperS1Panther post=54691688][/quote]

Your non African religion? Actually, your partner is against Africans practising non African religions.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipain:

The truth of the matter is we have lost our identity as africans in the most foolish way. Chinese don't speak good English. The person they were even mocking on her speak far better English than most Chinese. But look at them. They more advanced than us.
China isn't that much advanced. It's still a backwards, polluted shithole.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=lepasharon post=54691701][/quote]

They are your models, take a cue from them and stop going forth and back at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

They are your models, take a cue from them and stop going forth and back at the same time.
Why projecting ur insecurities onto me? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Not when arguing about Jebus lipsrsealed But you are rational sha
Where can I get your shirt please.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

Pidgin is fine as it gives the country a way to communicate with each other. Hausa doesn't is my point. If were actually about unity, showcase it.

Pidgin is to South what Hausa is to the North. Pidgin is not learnt in schools, same applies to Hausa, so how does understanding Pidgin connote education. In the South, communication is difficult if you don't understand pidgin, also, in the North, if you don't understand Hausa, you will have difficulty in communicating, meanwhile, non is a Lingua Franca. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Why projecting ur insecurities onto me? grin

Who is insecure?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nusaf: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
fanficgirl:

China isn't that much advanced. It's still a backwards, polluted shithole.

Are you for real?

Same China that manufactures most of your electronics, cars etc. Same China that is projected to be the largest economy in 2030? What's this one saying?

Do you know what is advancement? It is even possible your phone was made in China and you are here posting poo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

Pidgin is to South what Hausa is to the North. Pidgin is not learnt in schools, same applies to Hausa, so how does understanding Pidgin connote education. In the South, communication is difficult if you don't understand pidgin, also, in the North, if you don't understand Hausa, you will have difficulty in communicating, meanwhile, non is a Lingua Franca. So what are you saying?
What's your suggestion on bridging the language gap then? Do you want the South to learn Hausa? You know how problematic that would be for the unity of Nigeria. If Southerners can speak their native language and pidgin, why can't Hausa? I don't understand what you are defending. Most elites Hausas speak english. It is the poor masses that get screwed over. We aren't asking for the disappearance of the Hausa language my brother. Issue with Nigerians is no tribe ever wants to relent or give more than they believe they should.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

John Audu Kwaturu And Junaidu Yakubu Dump APC, Join PDP / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" / Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.