Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her (1684 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by ObiOmaMu: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
A Nigerian lady hurt that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her, borrowed money from her on the 13th of February because of an 'emergency' only to go spend it on his bae on the 14th of February is calling out the young man along with his alleged new girlfriend on Instagram.

According to Osarienme Owie (unmasked lady in the pic below), she is mad pissed because instead of the couple to go ahead and date in peace, they allegedly insulted her mum. Read Osa's rant below:

So I have never done this before but Yep! Some lines are never meant to be crossed yo! @uncleobragha U definitely crossed the line here tho.
Family and friends this is an official calling out of two slimy people, Tamara and Linda ( @lynyshawn , 2 bank 75k earning bitches bloody teller and stupid customer service. if u both wanted to date, u should go ahead and leave me out of ur ugly mess.

Y'all better step the hell away from me else u will see and get it hot with me. I am sounding this as a final warning if anybody knows them warn them profusely cos u don't talk about my parents and expect me to fold my hands...
I will treat the both of u Bleep up badly.

Tam u are nothing but a fuckboy that was why you got an Emmanuella pregnant at 17 and helped her abort it, am I right or wrong?
so clear the hell from my face and go be with ur heart. I will say this one time so everyone bears witness, Bleep OFF BITCH! Oh and by the way u can go and admire them in the *bank museum, adeola odeku* (address edited).

Oh and Ms Onyeka the cane they used in flogging the first person is hidden behind the door, enjoy it while it last. #pettiness #fuckboythings #cheatingliars #unworthynegros #slimypersons #waywardpines #demonlevels #donttestme

2nd round of Rhemmy's rant:

For those asking, these are the slimy creatures I am talking of... Linda and Tamara Agbegha... Outwardly they look responsible and innocent but inwardly they are wolves.

I don't have a problem with whom u decide to cheat with but I have a problem wen she comes to insult my parents. @uncleobragha u are the biggest joke of the century, after sending me I love you messages and asking me for money 3 days consecutively u had the guts and effrontery to insult my mother?

I will spare everyone the gory details of the woman beater that u are but don't make me get to the police on ur account. Don't make me tell people that u begged me for money on the 13th feb for an emergency and turned around to go see ur love on the 14th feb with my money. Don't make me tell people all ur rubbish ways o, cos u are no saint.

I forgave u after the first time now u used ur own credit to call me up to look for trouble. Please and please varnish from my side u low life, without home training at all. I am done caring now cause ur attitude enrages me.

U can say whatever u want but the fact remains that u are an absurd retard with a low iq... The only rule to the game u were trying to play was to never get caught but yo the day I found that was wen u bleeped up.

U don't play with a woman's emotion cos she is not a toy. By the way their birthdays are 18August (Linda 25 going on 26) and 20 March ( Tamara 28 going on 29) ngwa clap for urself. Old pair of jokes! #iamjustgettingwarmedup #idontthinkuarereadyforthispetty #shortblackboywithnohometraining #wolfinsheepclothing #brokeassnigga #zenithharlotsandharlottress #dontmesswithedogirls

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/scorned-nigerian-lady-calls-out-ex.html

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by soberdrunk(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hahaahaha!! Truly hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, when you were doing "baby harder! Harder!" Nobody hear o! Now that he has 'diversified his economy' you suddenly realize he is the devils first cousin.......... angry

Ps-This guy nah bad guy' sha, i thought it was 'Rob peter to pay Paul' this guy has changed the game to "Rob Janet to pay Justina" cheesy cheesy and yet they will be calling we yoruba boys 'demon' angry

1 Like

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
cry
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Synord(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
phnkau
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
They look like

Gtbank

Staffs.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Israeljones(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is the type of rubbish i hate the most,,,,,, You brought a story for us,, but cud only feed us half of it by covering the faces of the people involve which kain nonsense be this...
Naso dem go bring up vagina story,, still dey cover am... what rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by newyorks(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
sister can we meet i promise to be real.u have ur xperience i had mine it could work out for we two.08094722723 holla me let me wipe ur tears.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by WenysAD(f): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mehn I don tire to dey read people washing their dirty relationship linens on social media. When u guys were loving up nobody hear Una matter. Pls u guys should deal with ur issues privately same way u did wen u guys were loved up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Young03(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
oh They don teach this edo girl
relationship 101
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by NegeduGrace(f): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
omo see gobe..but some men no know God @all..i don't really blame her cos love made her not to be vigilant ..na only sorry I fit talk
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by DamiBukola: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Useless girl, when u came to the house destroyed everything after the Bleep u guys had. u did not allow Dad and Tula to go to work because of your jealousy. who authorized you to go through his phone that midnight? Is Tam Married to you and for your information, your type cannot grace our family because you so pompous and arrogant.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by schumastic(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
Useless girl, when u came to the house destroyed everything after the Bleep u guys had. u did not allow Dad and Tula to go to work because of your jealousy. who authorized you to go through his phone that midnight? Is Tam Married to you and for your information, your type cannot grace our family because you so pompous and arrogant.

this one you carry the matter for head like gala.. na wa o, u guys need to calm down this is 2017, we all v our ish.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
lemme jus laugh small cheesy

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by DamiBukola: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
schumastic:

this one you carry the matter for head like gala.. na wa o, u guys need to calm down this is 2017, we all v our ish.
i am mad at her, she never allowed any of us to sleep that day. she turn all my brother's clothes, packed sand inside his pow and created a scene that my Dad could not sleep that nigh when he was meant to go to work at dawn.

she is so arrogant and she has been forming she is a princess. Is her father the only chief from Edo State?

leave my brother alone, we don't need you in our family. Be warned, the next girl u will come across don't go through his phone unsolicited.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by schumastic(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
DamiBukola:

i am mad at her, she never allowed any of us to sleep that day. she turn all my brother's clothes, packed sand inside his pow and created a scene that my Dad could not sleep that nigh when he was meant to go to work at dawn.

she is so arrogant and she has been forming she is a princess. Is her father the only chief from Edo State?

leave my brother alone, we don't need you in our family. Be warned, the next girl u will come across don't go through his phone unsolicited.

wow what a small world, who would have thought that someone who knows the person she is accusing would be on nl shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
Ok!, we've heard your side of the story. But why would your brother borrow money from his gf on the 13th of Feb, just to go and spend it on another girl on the 14th of Feb being Valentine's day?...he needs not marry her before she could check his phone though!.

1 Like

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian lady hurt that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her, borrowed money from her on the 13th of February because of an 'emergency' only to go spend it on his bae on the 14th of February is calling out the young man along with his alleged new girlfriend on Instagram.

According to Osarienme Owie (unmasked lady in the pic below), she is mad pissed because instead of the couple to go ahead and date in peace, they allegedly insulted her mum. Read Osa's rant below:

So I have never done this before but Yep! Some lines are never meant to be crossed yo! @uncleobragha U definitely crossed the line here tho.
Family and friends this is an official calling out of two slimy people, Tamara and Linda ( @lynyshawn , 2 bank 75k earning bitches bloody teller and stupid customer service. if u both wanted to date, u should go ahead and leave me out of ur ugly mess.

Y'all better step the hell away from me else u will see and get it hot with me. I am sounding this as a final warning if anybody knows them warn them profusely cos u don't talk about my parents and expect me to fold my hands...
I will treat the both of u Bleep up badly.

Tam u are nothing but a fuckboy that was why you got an Emmanuella pregnant at 17 and helped her abort it, am I right or wrong?
so clear the hell from my face and go be with ur heart. I will say this one time so everyone bears witness, Bleep OFF BITCH! Oh and by the way u can go and admire them in the *bank museum, adeola odeku* (address edited).

Oh and Ms Onyeka the cane they used in flogging the first person is hidden behind the door, enjoy it while it last. #pettiness #fuckboythings #cheatingliars #unworthynegros #slimypersons #waywardpines #demonlevels #donttestme

2nd round of Rhemmy's rant:

For those asking, these are the slimy creatures I am talking of... Linda and Tamara Agbegha... Outwardly they look responsible and innocent but inwardly they are wolves.

I don't have a problem with whom u decide to cheat with but I have a problem wen she comes to insult my parents. @uncleobragha u are the biggest joke of the century, after sending me I love you messages and asking me for money 3 days consecutively u had the guts and effrontery to insult my mother?

I will spare everyone the gory details of the woman beater that u are but don't make me get to the police on ur account. Don't make me tell people that u begged me for money on the 13th feb for an emergency and turned around to go see ur love on the 14th feb with my money. Don't make me tell people all ur rubbish ways o, cos u are no saint.

I forgave u after the first time now u used ur own credit to call me up to look for trouble. Please and please varnish from my side u low life, without home training at all. I am done caring now cause ur attitude enrages me.

U can say whatever u want but the fact remains that u are an absurd retard with a low iq... The only rule to the game u were trying to play was to never get caught but yo the day I found that was wen u bleeped up.

U don't play with a woman's emotion cos she is not a toy. By the way their birthdays are 18August (Linda 25 going on 26) and 20 March ( Tamara 28 going on 29) ngwa clap for urself. Old pair of jokes! #iamjustgettingwarmedup #idontthinkuarereadyforthispetty #shortblackboywithnohometraining #wolfinsheepclothing #brokeassnigga #zenithharlotsandharlottress #dontmesswithedogirls

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/scorned-nigerian-lady-calls-out-ex.html
It stabs my heart that it is an Ape she is hurting over
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by yhermmie(f): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
huuh..I feel for her
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by joannababy: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2017
DamiBukola:

see this ungrateful idiot coming here to rant, after all my bestie did for your stupid brother you have the audacity to insult or say rubbish about her?... look she did what any right thinking woman who has being betrayed would do and i support her 1000%. the evening it all happened she called me and told me how he beat her and i could hear your dad begging her in the background, why was he begging? your family is an ungrateful bunch and God forbid she has anything to do with your dirty stinking family with your mother that looks like igala masquarade. she didnt even do much, if i were the one i would have set your house on fire for housing such a low level fuckboy.

1 Like

Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by joannababy: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Ok!, we've heard your side of the story. But why would your brother borrow money from his gf on the 13th of Feb, just to go and spend it on another girl on the 14th of Feb being Valentine's day?...he needs not marry her before she could check his phone though!.
help ask the stupid shameless thing that is coming here to rant... i know the family very well thats how all the boys they trained ended up as Bleep boys or baby daddys.... she is a woman, soon she would be served worse.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by luminouz(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
DamiBukola n joanababy........it seems this is a family matter.....lemme just be watching oooooo!!!!
Who d fvck do I believe now sef!!!!!!
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Mimzyy(f): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Doctorfitz: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lols. ...hilarious people on nl.... Lucky guy Tho'if u marry this kain girl u for hail.... Lucky girl too if u accept this kain guy oyo is ur case...... C una two dey craze....immature nitwits.... Na d only advice I fit give una dat.
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
joannababy:

help ask the stupid shameless thing that is coming here to rant... i know the family very well thats how all the boys they trained ended up as Bleep boys or baby daddys.... she is a woman, soon she would be served worse.
So the person behind that moniker is a girl?, I thought it was a guy sef and she supports the evil her brother meted on a lady like her.
joannababy:

see this ungrateful idiot coming here to rant, after all my bestie did for your stupid brother you have the audacity to insult or say rubbish about her?... look she did what any right thinking woman who has being betrayed would do and i support her 1000%. the evening it all happened she called me and told me how he beat her and i could hear your dad begging her in the background, why was he begging? your family is an ungrateful bunch and God forbid she has anything to do with your dirty stinking family with your mother that looks like igala masquarade. she didnt even do much, if i were the one i would have set your house on fire for housing such a low level fuckboy.
Please, keep her mother out of it. grin
Re: Scorned Nigerian Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Allegedly Cheated On Her by kellycute(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
E don set.. Oya more story

(1) (Reply)

Girls Always Reject Me. Why??? / Are U Bored? Then Come In Here And Scatter Your Talent.... / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.