Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help (1680 Views)

Casanova In Thailand Marries 120 Women And They All Know About Each Other / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Ex-spanish King (king Casanova) Sleeps With 2,154 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
So I don't really know what is wrong with me, I am always falling for anything that is fine and is a girl. And it's really getting too much.

I started this year with a resolution to leave girls and face money, I had one girlfriend by January and 18,000 naira in my account. Fast forward to May, I have 1,006 naira in my account and 5 girlfriends with others still waiting in line. I once enjoyed it until recently. I noticed a girl won't walk past me without my wanting to go and talk to her. I can be chasing three friends at a time.

Worst still is while 3 out of every 5 girls I approach will fall for me, others will just be giving me signal and I will be running after them.

Another thing is my inconsistency, I may be running after this girl now and the next minute, another cool one shows up, I will leave her and run to the newest one. It's bad like that o.

What do I do to stop before I marry and be cheating on my wife?

Even my friend said that if he marries, he won't allow me to be coming to his house. cry

NB: if you want to set trap for me, use a girl.

Before I use to respect other people's gf, I will ask her if she is dating before I woo her but now, I can even run after another man's wife if she is my age.
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by ikp120(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro you no get wahala na. You just need to take a cup of chilled otapiapia. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by McBrooklyn(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by fuckboys: 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro you no get wahala na. You just need to take a cup of chilled otapiapia. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks bro, I'd rather continue with them girls. Dalu ofuma

1 Like

Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2017

Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by sleeknick: 11:47pm On May 09, 2017
Make that thing wey dey push u, push u enter warri or benin make u see weda dem no go cut ur preek... angry

3 Likes

Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2017
OK grin

Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Nobody: 8:14am On May 10, 2017
Im here to read comments grin
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
This Romance section is full of thugs and brutes. See them all up there.. grin

Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by CuddleMe(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2017
You need serious help
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by iamdynamite(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2017
no be small thing,you wan resemble me small grin
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by longjohnsilver: 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
Bro kwantinu enjoyin yourself jare...life is too short grin

You can just meet the girl that might even give u the connection you need to hit it big angry.

Just becareful n avoid other guys wife or girlfriend.

Cos some guys fit kill u oh... angry

Or

maybe u shud just stop n focus on ur hustle, break up with all of them and change ur number, take God more serious n face your hustle squarely n be relentless. Trust me you can do it...being a player is a thing of the mind, it's your mind and only you can take charge of it.

Sips coke!!!

Choose wisely!!!
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
You need serious help

Abeg help me
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2017
iamdynamite:
no be small thing,you wan resemble me small grin

Hehehe. How your own dy do you?
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Bro kwantinu enjoyin yourself jare...life is too short grin

You can just meet the girl that might even give u the connection you need to hit it big angry.

Just becareful n avoid other guys wife or girlfriend.

Cos some guys fit kill u oh... angry

Or

maybe u shud just stop n focus on ur hustle, break up with all of them and change ur number, take God more serious n face your hustle squarely n be relentless. Trust me you can do it...being a player is a thing of the mind, it's your mind and only you can take charge of it.

Sips coke!!!

Choose wisely!!!

I wan stop am abeg.
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by chijioke17(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2017
another one
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by jkaro(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
I thought it was a story, See Me see liking of Chipappii stories, Pls turn it to story
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
"Perpetual Casanova" grin
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by Chipappii(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2017
jkaro:
I thought it was a story, See Me see liking of Chipappii stories, Pls turn it to story

Lol bro, my diary got it all covered. Thanks grin
Re: Wails Of A Perpetual Casanova - Please Help by frankistine(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2017
[/color] shocked shocked[color=#550000]
McBrooklyn:
grin
.........hehehe issorite
Chipappii:

Lol bro, my diary got it all covered. Thanks grin
bouz u too much

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Partner? / Does Love Really Die? / Say No To Bald Head For Men, MEN WEAVES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.