Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83523 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Krisddon: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
Isn't she?... She's a proud hoe & a stripper according to @Sahara Reporters.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Esepayne(f): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
she dressed the way she wants to be addressed
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by holysina(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
mamatayour:
U don dey talk rubbish join undecided
You can funny ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by eyoniggar(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
see the way both hands are following her explanation, the rhythm bad, only God can judge and only him knows the deep truth.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pastor's privilege.!!! cheesy

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by thundaFIREmods: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
this dirty looking girl. i bet her pussy even smell pass that female mod wey dey read this comment now.
any guy wey nod am need to visit psychia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dragonking3: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Danialuone:
Haaa Apostle Suleman ,eleyi tu gidigaaan oooh....Mouth action ke....Oro buruku lenu eye
See how you have already judged and concluded without this olosho providing a single evidence.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by MYMINDER(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

point of modification. I'm nt his church member

what do u gain in speaking against a clergyman
When the bible told u nt to do so...
Wether the Man of God is real or fake...

#DntJudgeAnyManofGod

The Bible also warned about fake prophets! Calling you self something REAL does not make you something. REAL.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
stevenchy12:
Congratulations to yesterdays winners for the fixed draw game....
keep betting and keep winning.
Kudos to our old and new subscribers we are here to serve you better,
https://web.facebook.com/iwunze.stephen.37
And there will be fixed draw game friday & saturday.
Fraudster from d pit of hell, I know your type.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Siena247(f): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na wetin b all dis nonsense sef!abeg we dn tire... d mata dn do
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mattb1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmm this lady sef, wia she come from?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Krisddon: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
mamatayour:
U don dey talk rubbish join undecided
Ah tire oh

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dragonking3: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

For Suleman to be quite, something definitely transpired between them.

The defamation is getting out of hand and apostle seems to have been confined.
Oga, you don't win a case by making noise so that it won't be used against you. Ask any sensible lawyer. They will advise you to remain silent while they work on the case.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
His privilege.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Krisddon: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
hahaha ahsewo apostle. you no want talk abi. when big man put finger inside small pikin toto, e no go fit talk if the girl slap am. make the apostle confess make the matter stop. ashewo apostle deceiving millions.
So, u never still get sense?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by brossam2001(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Seriously, they should take this Girl first for a psychiatric evaluation to check her mental status, if she wasn't mad before all these allegations, I think right now she is not too mentally OK, at this early stage it can be managed.

My advice though....

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ozimec(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8

Your judgement awaits you.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mattb1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
So if I leak this lady body or sees her naked body I will speak in tongues? why b se na after d incidence of Apostle with d DSS na him ds stuff come out?
Chai Naija 4life God is watching
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Benekruku(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
Oga, you don't win a case by making noise so that it won't be used against you. Ask any sensible lawyer. They will advise you to remain silent while they work on the case.

If they re still working on the case as at today, means that a lot of involved which implies that Apostle has a leg or both legs in the accusations.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sauceEEP(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enough of this news...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by wristbangle: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is the most useless accusation of all from this shameless she-goat
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ekunu(f): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8
hmmmm
this lady is bold,stupid and foolish
even you had an affair with him....must you tell the whole world?
only a shameless being will stand bold to tell peeps she's been sleeping with somebody...
I dey even Shane to talk say I dey do am with my boyfriend... talk more of a married man....
and no b say she fey confess unto repenting levels o..
she never repent
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by fabrex(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
If truly dis lady is lying I dnt knw wat she needed frm him bt if nt only God can judge our so called pastors.... angryIf truly dis lady is lying I dnt knw wat she needed frm him bt if nt only God can judge our so called pastors....
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by fabrex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
If truly dis lady is lying I dnt knw wat she needed frm him bt if nt only God can judge our so called pastors.....
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by attacker321: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yomieluv:
Why all these media trial.

This is getting boring.

Even if the Apostle is guilty, let the court proof it.

Pls,we are tired.

Gbam!!!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dragonking3: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

If they re still working on the case as at today, means that a lot of involved which implies that Apostle has a leg or both legs in the accusations.

They are still working on which case? No sensible lawyer will allow his client to keep on talking when the case hasn't been taken to court. Now she will have to provide proof on how the apostle licked her before going to preach
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by fabrex(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=quentin06 post=54649166]His privilege.[/ quote]hmmmmm eyi GA ju
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm not even interested in this story anymore. Its tiring and repetitive.

I just want to say this to all men out there, be careful who you deal with especially women. Either she's pretty or fat or have kids or poor or whatever, don't assume her weakness for a way to take an advantage of her.
In my opinion,Otodo is not different from most women. Women dont think before they act or talk. Thats why it is better to treat women with care.

Men should not cheat with a crazy side chick. Once a woman is hell bent in destroying a man, nothing can stop her. That's how life is designed. They will expose everything they know and don't know. Some can even kill out of jealousy. Men have more to loose than gain.

If you are married and thinking of having a side chick, be careful. Don't make stupid promises because of the toto or a good head game. Yes, some women are expert in doing things that would make you keep coming back. Hide your personal life from any side chick. Women are crazy generally. I know a girl who poured water,sand and salt in a guys car tank all because of this stupid craziness.

Never keep a secret with your wife/girlfriend/side chick. The day you mess with them, they will let out everything they know about you. Women will use your secret against you.

Men should just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why is she always dressed like that to interviews?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mumihaja(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
i suspect this lady has a mental illness...watch out for part 2

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by EAZY2422(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
cos shez a hooe.....can't dress otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.