Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83527 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by thundaFIREmods: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
SHE LOOKS LIKE THE UGLY MOD HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by davo90tico(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
U are nothing but the Devils workshop...

Lazy Olosho U and ur APC sponsors will soon get tired..

Apostle is too busy for all these rubbish!

I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

There is an adage in my local dialect that says " asape fun were jo ohun were egbera" it means who ever decends so low to answer a mad man is a couleague if the mad man.

When David Oyedepo was alledged by an insane mad fame seeking woman called Erelu agbaye that she was the one who gave him power did you see the man come out to defend himself. Infact he mentioned it once in his sermon briefly and moved on. The same woman alledged Ayeifelw, Barristee, King Sunny Ade, Sone othe great men. It was only Ayefele that went after her and where is she today. She ran away.

There are some things ppl would say about you and if you are wise you keep silent and let them run their mouth.

There was a time in my life I became born again and didnt have a girlfriend for more than a year . Do you know I was called impotent even to my face. And the news spread like wild fire in my area. But later few years after I got married to a very beautiful woman infact more beautiful than the wives of those that started the rumor and in months after the marriage my wife got pregnant and gave birth to twins aboy and a girl all of this people keep shut till today and even envy me for my kids look so beautiful that everyone feels like carrying them.

What Im saying is as a public figure you will always be the target of detractors and it takes wisdom to handle situations like this and one key element is silence at least for a period of time you are convinced what next step to take.

The apostle is someone I respect but that does not make him perfect so God alone knows the truth. Both the lady and the apostle know the truth as well. If its a lie the lady knows if it is true the apostle knows either.

But dont forget one thing the family of the girl said there was never a time the apostle came to them for introduction like the girl claims. Infact it was the father who came out to deny the claim.

Lastly whether an aitheist muslim or Christian there is something called conscience and its not a gift for christians alone its a general gift. So judging a case you know nothing about. The lady has come out with outrageous claims why not let your conscience guard you to make sensible comments because neither you or me know the truth. The truths hides within the two and God.

Be patient and wait to the end of the case before you run your mouths anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Chiboy12(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....
u de vex o
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
There is an adage in my local dialect that says " asape fun were jo ohun were egbera" it means who ever decends so low to answer a mad man is a couleague of the mad man.

When David Oyedepo was alledged by an insane mad fame seeking woman called Erelu agbaye that she was the one who gave him power did you see the man come out to defend himself. Infact he mentioned it once in his sermon briefly and moved on. The same woman alledged Ayeifele, Barrister, King Sunny Ade, Some other great men. It was only Ayefele that went after her and where is she today. She ran away.

There are some things ppl would say about you and if you are wise you keep silent and let them run their mouth.

There was a time in my life I became born again and didnt have a girlfriend for more than a year . Do you know I was called impotent even to my face. And the news spread like wild fire in my area. But later few years after I got married to a very beautiful woman infact more beautiful than the wives of those that started the rumor and in months after the marriage my wife got pregnant and gave birth to twins a boy and a girl. all of this people keep shut till today and even envy me for my kids look so beautiful that everyone feels like carrying them.

What Im saying is as a public figure you will always be the target of detractors and it takes wisdom to handle situations like this and one key element is silence at least for a period of time you are convinced what next step to take.

The apostle is someone I respect but that does not make him perfect so God alone knows the truth. Both the lady and the apostle know the truth as well. If its a lie the lady knows if it is true the apostle knows also.

But dont forget one thing the family of the girl said there was never a time the apostle came to them for introduction like the girl claims. Infact it was the father who came out to deny the claim.

Lastly whether an aitheist muslim or Christian there is something called conscience and its not a gift for christians alone its a general gift. So judging a case you know nothing about Evil.

The lady has come out with outrageous claims why not let your conscience guard you to make sensible comments because neither you or me know the truth. The truths hides within the two of them and God.

Be patient and wait to the end of the case before you run your mouths anyhow.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
ode another mumu talk. bring undoctored evidence to the knowledge of the public and stop saying nonsense.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by onyxo76(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
i'm getting tired of this case jare, but come o, obo is inside the name otobo and obo is the yoruba name for pvssy - hmm its making sense now.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by XJAYCEEU4K: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
mamatayour:
U don dey talk rubbish join undecided
Allah.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by izobemheuwaize: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerians are you observing something?

This lady is trying to gain relevance cause the outcome is not yielding any result.

Tomorrow she will say Apostle lick her pu**y
she's history.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by EricMason(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
sིuིrིeི bིeིcིaིuིsིeི tིhིaིtི wིhིaིtི sིhིeི iིsི mིyི bིrིoིtིhིeིrི
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by viktor01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Virtually all the reputable men of God in Nigeria have at one time or the other been through this road.
T.B JOSHUA
OYEDEPO
ADEBOYE
CHRIS OYAKHILOME
ETC
Nigerians by now should know better except those whose brains have been used for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by elampiro(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jeromejnr:
Nonsense talk with no proof.

This is how many days now and not one single call log, text message, or whatever as proof.

What d heck is d point of all these interviews?

And some carnals will come here and spew nonsense because they will like to see the M.O.G guilty.

Judging someone forgetting they also wallow in their own various sins. You will also be judged on dat great day.

And for those dat will quote me to say nonsense, note this great truth:

"By unrepentantly judging unrighteously and only by the sight of your eyes, you heap to yourselves coals of fire"

Let he that readeth, understand.

Her job is to submit evidence to the police. It is the work of the police to verify these evidence using their special units.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by brotherly: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
She says she is now asking for his arrest.

Those of you that still don't understand how complicated this is getting by the day need to look again.

By her petition the police is duty bound to invite him and take his statement for further verification.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Daddybright1986(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ash hoe

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
SOME MODS HERE ENJOY BANNING LIKE CHOCOLATE CANDY. ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN BANNED IN THE LAST FEW DAYS.

I THINK WHEN MODS TALK ON NAIRALAND NO ONE SHOULD COMMENT BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU ARE BANNED .

BUT THEY HAVE THE LEGAL AUDACITY TO SPEW OUT NONSENSE AND GO AWAY WITH IT.

NAIRALAND DOESNT PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE INFACT ITS THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

SO BANNING ME IS A BIG NOTHING TO ME. I WILL ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH AS LONG AS I REMAIN A MEMBER.

SO TO ALL THE BAN CRAZY MODS

GET WELL SOON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by EAZY2422(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
femi4:
Show us proof that he's a man of God.

By their fruits, you shall know them
oya you show us proof that he is not.who are you to to undo whatever anyone claims to be?what fruits are you talking about?the only fruit i can clearly see is the fruit of mental dumbness residual in you.let God be the judge not you irrelevant dust.just shut your stinking trapp and don't act like you not worst of.wasted generation.someone will just come out to say your dad slept with another lady,without proove u'll just jump into agreeing with it.guy recieve brain else your generation is in for it.i dnt give a fvck who's real nd who's not.the maker will determine that sometime soon.who force u give offering and tithe?did anyone point a gun to your head to do dat.guy use your head ooo

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by davo90tico(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
kenny1313:

That's what she is na. But I believe suleman have something with this lady. Because you can't put something on nothing.
Yes you can haven't you heard of rape stories that women fabricated against peeps that did nothing only for the truth to come out and find it false.
bro if a lady had something to do with you and you left her she won't go to social media to deal with you there are several ways she can finish you off if there was something between you guys.
this lady is just an attention seeker who gains popularity only by doing this. so all the evidence Don dissapear abi Na only talk she just dey talk.
example; if you were a lady and wanted to blackmail a guy will you need public to do so? the answer is no, we are in selfie generation with all sorts of gadgets.
most ladies in relationships with married men have contingency plans to use to control men who have slept with them, this one doesn't, she can't name exact locations of rendezvous, she says her laptop was stolen, guy with phone having internal memory of more than 64gig now she didn't even store any evidence, no sane lady dating a married man will not accumulate things that can implicate the man and buttress her claims, like where his birth mark is located, family secrets that he might have divulged and more. So this one is just an empty drum trying to make her story true by saying it as many times as possible forgetting that the more you lie the more parts of the story keep changing to support the lie

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

In life,you musn't stop and throw stones at every dog that barks at you..People will always talk,no matter what you do..That being said,I don't even know the Omega Fire man,but come on..Why drop such sordid details about your sexcapades with someone..

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by FTBOY: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

go back to ur weeds joor n stop pointing fingers
LOL! grin
weedtheweeds is one of the touts paid to smear the apostle's reputation. look up his posts...you'll find out he discusses nothing on nairaland except apostle suleiman and the sex scandal.+
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sulakishop(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
GBOGBO WA NI MALA, ENI OJU BA KAMO NI BARAWO. EEYAN OLOHUN NAA NJ'ALUBOSA OJARE!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by thundaFIREmods: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
davo90tico:

I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Bleep you there
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by davo90tico(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
If it was in NIGERIA that all this her so called testimony happened they would have raised fake receipts by now of hotels and the guest houses plus fake medical reports. But cos she said it happened abroad You can all see that she has no evidence cos there isn't any. USA and CANADA have similar rules and laws and stuff like this can't be forged with them. this just reminds me of a certain politician who claimed to study abroad and his/her certificate has yet to be released till now.
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by davo90tico(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
thundaFIREmods:
Bleep you there
GOD BLESS YOU TOO
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by adigz3: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I doubt if ur brain is not in recession, why should he bother himself when the accuser couldn't provide genuine evidence.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
pokipoki:
I am surprised he didn't screw her in the backside!!! This lady is yet to tell us the full banging stories.

LOL... You should kuku ask them to act the movie in front of you grin. At least she said he likes finishing on the back. No be me talk am ooo... grin. It's either of two things. This lady is a lying wicked demon from hell or Apostle na bad guy.... grin. One thing for sure sha. Na olosho wink
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mekybabe1: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
So a girl whose pregnancy he rejected almost committed suicide and you still went ahead to get preggy for him. Your new name is Lai stephnie Otobo Muhammad.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:

For Suleman to be quite, something definitely transpired between them.

The defamation is getting out of hand and apostle seems to have been confined.
Not confined, Silence is the best answer to a fool and that is what he is doing.
sulakishop:
GBOGBO WA NI MALA, ENI OJU BA KAMO NI BARAWO. EEYAN OLOHUN NAA NJ'ALUBOSA OJARE!

My guy you are not far wrong. But where is the evidence that this one too is one of them. That someone came out that you are a thief doesnt make you a thief untill you are proven to be so.

Pls check your conscience if you have one. Stop judging ppl without concrete evidence
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by blackjah(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Your are the architect of your own misfortune....stop sounding like a broken cymbals.....enough of all these uncoordinated tabbing
okay
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by gemini35(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
But if otobo or olodo is lying suleman should sue her for defamtion,tarnish of image and false accusation,sule should not keep silence.and claim is golden,my 2 cent
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by 7mentrouble(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why do we derive joy in celebrating bad things happening to people this days?.My simple question is what gain do this lazy ,dirty girl stand to gain.Yes we have bad men of God but i dont see all this stories from this girl as meaningful. If she succeeds in bringing this man of God down ,who wins?=Devil. The girl looks sick and dirty to me for real .

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Odkosh: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
femi4:
Show us proof that he's a man of God.

By their fruits, you shall know them
if you can provide the proof that he's not a man of God. pathetic hater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.