Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. (22551 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
2sexynet:
I am not MMM member but the news about NIRA closing ponzi sites is IF the domain name used is a .COM.NG OR .NG anything outside this, NIRA has no POWER. Take note. What you should do is go to whois.com and insert their URL. You will see the name of the registrar. Look around and you will see ABUSE email contact. Something like abuse@registrardomain.com. Forward your complain to them with detailed proof and they will take it up from there. I repeat, NIRA has no power outside .COM.NG OR .NG and you all should take note of that.

Thanks. Will follow up with both options and file a formal complaint with other regulatory bodies. Mmm is going down soon, I will be happy to help
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by kfrosh: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
What they don't know is that MMM has adopted a new strategy whereby you first pay a small percentage of your ph first like 10% or so, when you pay and you are confirmed,that's when you will be matched for the rest. Meaning if you like open 1 million and 1 account, it won't crash the system except it self destruct on its on. Good luck in your quest grin

7 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by charlsecy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:
Mmm is going down soon....
Only those who don't know the history engage in such childish talks. You are to be ignored.
peacettw:
What a brilliant post
You and I know it's not brilliant.
Koval12:
I will make sure that I create over 100 dummy accounts before the weekend is over. These criminals won't have their way again
akereconfi:
I started long ago lol
fratermathy:
I've been doing my bit for a while now. I generally create accounts on ponzi schemes (all of them I can find)
Atk1nson:
I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system...
Your approach is like a man who wanted to kill some bad "enemies" who happened to be in the company of some "innocent souls", still he cast the bomb. You appear more evil than MMM you claim is bad.

People freely engage in MMM in full knowledge that they might lose or gain. All you can do is to advise people not to patronise the scheme.

Your approach doesn't make sense, as it would end up making MMM stronger as they develop means to counter your approach. Just a down payment and email/phone validation and you are dead!!!

In all, I don't think you have the slightest energy to even scratch MMM, and you know that. Governments even couldn't. Get some rest, as you are all outnumbered, out-weighed, and outsmarted.

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. And thank you as you make MMM have even thicker skin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
footreja:

Mr Akintade , this act is evil and you didn't apply wisdom in doing this at all. Your details is in public domain and you are about to dash many people's hopes with this move. I advise you delete this sensless post and stop trying to crash the system, if it will crash let it crash by itself. Some people i know got part of their 2016 mavros matched today. They will be bitter to find out they may be matched with phoney accounts created by your likes. Desist from this devilish act.

Sorry sir, my details are not hidden, neither is there a reason to hide it. my email is clearly stated in my earlier posts and you rightly guessed my name. I didn't swindle people of their money, neither am I hiding in the Philippines.

All I see is a fraud n some selfish beneficiaries of the fraud looking to entangle more people in it. If it pains them that I speak out, that is their headache
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
kfrosh:
What they don't know is that MMM has adopted a new strategy whereby you first pay a small percentage of your ph first like 10% or so, when you pay and you are confirmed,that's when you will be matched for the rest. Meaning if you like open 1 million and 1 account, it won't crash the system except it self destruct on its on. Good luck in your quest grin

Let's wait n see how it goes. I have nothing to lose, hope u can say the same
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
You are not alone on this.

Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Help crash this evil system.
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by kfrosh: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
I have nothing to loose because I use my spare money.Why don't you also go after the betting sites and baba Ijebu that make youths develop a bad gambling attitude where by they loose more money than they gain. Why don't you go after our politicians that embezzle funds that are meant for development of states. Why don't you go after yahoo boys that scam people just to enrich themselves and you come here to sprew thrash. Please spare me your negative vibe. Good luck in your quest cos it's obvious you are so jobless.
Atk1nson:

Let's wait n see how it goes. I have nothing to lose, hope u can say the same

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Ay04z(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
too many fools on nairaland trying to bring down Mmm Nigeria....thank God the 10% law as been implemented oya haters ....kom and loose nah....oponu omo....idiot people ...reliable ponzi are paying my billz so haters goan and die if u can't take the risk.

7 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well, hello there, Satan's apprentice.

How's your master doing today?

Cc: Atk1nson

3 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by BrutalJab: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

Sorry sir, my details are not hidden, neither is there a reason to hide it. my email is clearly stated in my earlier posts and you rightly guessed my name. I didn't swindle people of their money, neither am I hiding in the Philippines.

All I see is a fraud n some selfish beneficiaries of the fraud looking to entangle more people in it. If it pains them that I speak out, that is their headache
Give me your full names since you have nothing to hide....You will learn by force

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Tobiswagg999: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na thunder from Zambia go strike you and your incoming generation . I said it there alot of wicked people in this counrty amd we expect God to answer our prayer with wickedness. That your usless brain na hot water i go use watch am away if i catch u. I think say i no know ur area no worry u go see me soon. I go buy acid because of u.

6 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by mistyMen: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
MMM should implement the policy of 10% down payment of any amount PHed before the PH is allowed/confirmed.Lets assume the idiotic OP PH N1000000 as he intends,he must immediately make a 10% down payment of N100000 before the PH is confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by bush4ker(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
mistyMen:
MMM should implement the policy of 10% down payment of any amount PHed before the PH is allowed/confirmed.Lets assume the idiotic OP PH N1000000 as he intends,he must immediately make a 10% down payment of N100000 before the PH is confirmed.
THAT IS THE FILTRATION PROCESS..ALOT OF PLATFORM ARE BUYING INTO THE IDEA

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by kfrosh: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's already live on the platform. When you are matched to PH, you pay only small percentage of your PH(10%) it is after this has been paid and confirmed before you will be matched for the rest. So no shaking Bro.
mistyMen:

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mmm is in its last days, I assure you. The earlier you take note the better for you. Will provide updates on additional steps to be taken later.

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Spuggie: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Help crash this evil system.

Where are those guys that chased ponzi hater out of town?pls, ur expertise is needed. Do the needful on this mo....fu..er

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by kfrosh: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
He is a toothless bulldog, let's all leave him to keep updating his bullshits here. He will soon get tired.
Spuggie:

Where are those guys that chased ponzi hater out of town?pls, ur expertise is needed. Do the needful on this mo....fu..er

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dabonny(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Take ur shot!

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by subtlemee(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
oseka101:
do you even know how to open an email acct talk more of phin in the system...

I don't even know how to use the Internet too
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dabonny(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
I own you this!

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Adeolabency(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dollerman:
Mumu... mmm has designed a way to block people creating fake accounts... continue ur childish act while am still getting help from real MMM participants... I also gh N45000 today... continue wasting ur time ode
Gud when u Gh are u paid part of your 2016 mavro
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by CityHitz: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
CITYHITZ ONE WEEK FREE MODELS PHOTOSHOOT

This event is about Free Photoshoot for young aspiring Models and Proffessionals for jobs in view such as BillBoard Promotions, Cover Magazines, Tv Commercials, Fashion Exibition, Video Vixen and lot more. This program is targeted to bring awareness to the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Ibeju-Lekki community, connecting the local models to International Agencies. This photoshoot is to promote and upgrade existing online photo album profiles for intending models.

See more http://cityhitz.com/?p=2775

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Spuggie: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
mankand:
I can see that self hate is written all over you. Why can't you just get something productive doing?

This pus.y is old na. Baba respect your old age @ Akintade. frustrated old fool
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by mankand(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Spuggie:

This pus.y is old na. Baba respect your old age

That is the idiot behind the post
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by glogirl(f): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Airoflaw(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
iissokay

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

Thanks. Will follow up with both options and file a formal complaint with other regulatory bodies. Mmm is going down soon, I will be happy to help
pls keep up dis aproko work of urs, ee dey help bring more ppl to MMM grin

devil bless u bro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.