Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. (22542 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Koval12(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerians are way too gullible. I will make sure that I create over 100 dummy accounts before the weekend is over. These criminals won't have their way again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nwunuken(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Help crash this evil system.
really your devil in human flash what a wickedness?

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by loswhite(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

People keeping quiet in the face of evil is what spoilt this country, I understand you are probably a guider or a lazy fellow depending on other peoples money to survive. It's my business that people committed suicide because of Mmm, it's my business that student's used their school fees to invest in Mmm....if my business bothers you, feel free to ignore this thread
and by crashing it you ensure they commit suicide....lol you are the real evil not the platform... the truth is why don't you try to crash naira bet and merrybet. You are just a fool and seun will always give fools platform to express themselves

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by fratermathy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
I've been doing my bit for a while now. I generally create accounts on ponzi schemes (all of them I can find) and wait till I'm matched to pay and end up disappointing the payee. Sometimes when they call me, I laugh at their greed. I really enjoy when I hear the sound of their frustration...
I'll now focus on MMM to join this movement. After all, there's no email confirmation so use any email whatsoever to create and you are in. Call me evil, jobless, patriotic, etc, I don't mind. If someone doesn't do it, no one will.

Onto the next one grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by AkumahTalk(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
If you are a wise man, you will engage yourself in more productive activities and be valuable to the market than trolling a Ponzi scheme.....You're peeping a prostit*te having sex with her customer. You're playing a fo*l's game.
Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

5 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by pesty100(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
pek:
If and if your evil plan works, what would you have gained? A lot of people have their money trapped there. People are still engaged in it, finding succour in it. It simply means that you are evil and heartless, more evil than the MMM you claimed are evil.
is it possible that he is more wicked than MMM

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Synthase(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Start looking for plan b cos this attempt is never going to work! Goodluck in your ultimate search... cool
Koval12:
Nigerians are way too gullible. I will make sure that I create over 100 dummy accounts before the weekend is over. These criminals won't have their way again
Be ready to instantly pay a certain percentage of your intending bogus pledge before the system take you seriously grin

9 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Franzinni: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mmm is the closest thing to a demons embrace.... It hugs you tight and makes you feel it's warmth but buries it's fangs in your skinny neck to suck your blood... But the warmness of its body feel better than the cold wind of the night.... So you keep your neck steady for it to suck you to death.... I was a victim... My mavros is at 1.3 million and rising... From 500 that I greedily invested.....
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Spuggie: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
fratermathy:
I've been doing my bit for a while now. I generally create accounts on ponzi schemes (all of them I can find) and wait till I'm matched to pay and end up disappointing the payee. Sometimes when they call me, I laugh at their greed. I really enjoy when I hear the sound of their frustration... Onto the next one grin cheesy
You are a psycopath.
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
@Op. Unfortunately a thousand of your likes cannot even scratch no to talk of crashing MMM. Like some critics will say, MMM is a cat with 9 lives little wonder it remains the last man standing.
No organisation or entity not even blue chips can pass through the what MMM have endured (especially in the hands of the media) in the last one year and remain intact.
MMM REMAINS THE LAST MAN STANDING.
And I tell you that for free

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by loswhite(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

I will have prevented millions of people from being swindled again, that is enough for me
you would have ensured that more Ppl commit suicide... hypocrite pretend to care whereas we knw that seun and Co are probably paying u to do their bidding....you are an illiterate a jobless man and idle man hence u are only the Devils workshop.

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by fratermathy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Spuggie:

You are a psycopath.

Thank you sir. I do my part to rid the world of ponzi schemes and create a safe and enabling environment for our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by peacettw: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
What a brilliant post. Count me in. We need to stop these greedy relentless beings from causing more havoc. Will pledge to PH now and will never honor it. I hope the site dies a tragic death.

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Martinezbaba: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Koval12:
Nigerians are way too gullible. I will make sure that I create over 100 dummy accounts
before the weekend is over. These criminals won't have their way again

My dear is better you work hard for your future and stop been wicked and jealous of others creating those accounts will not stop them but it will affect your future that is the law of nature

5 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Niceguy123: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hahahahahahaha am not bordered because MMM has a new system of matching that will get u logged out within the first week. So enjoy ur mumu dey go

6 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by invectives(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

If u put in this energy in tackling Polithievcians that keep looting ur Commonwealth and common sense this country would have changed..

5 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Andrewkinggg: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol I think the MMM guys are smart. I did 1 million days almost 3 weeks ago I'm yet to be peered with partners' when they see strange PH I think they don't touch it..
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by hatchy(f): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
chuks34:
Dumb op
Wat will u gain in dis ur dumb quest
Mtchw SMH
MMM topic always hitting fp with the speed of light.
I have said it many times that Niaraland is a childish forum operated by people who reason like children and most flooded by children if not tell me why this kind of trash will be moved to Fp.

Seun and his team should sit up and sanitize this forum and make it a better place to visit for news,entertainment and discussion that will be beneficial to members and visitors alike.

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by successcode: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
This battle is beyond the physical! mmm guiders are way too greedy. This is a payback time. However, I will advise the op to stop just for the sake of the innocent mmmers but if op continue then mmm will start all over again in few weeks.
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Martinezbaba: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Andrewkinggg:
lol I think the MMM guys are smart. I did 1 million days almost 3 weeks ago I'm yet to be peered with partners' when they see strange PH I think they don't touch it..

Jobless man

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Joblessness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Glowy: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Do you even have brains at all?
Martins301:

Did you loan someone your brain?
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by olex88: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
After all this what will you gain from it? You are not even concerned about people money that I in the system. I guess you are the evil not mmm.
* May you sleep and never wake up again in Jesus name
* may sow and never rip fruit of your of your labour
* all your children will die in your eyes in Jesus name
* God will punish all your generation in Jesus name
* God will make you a bad figure in your family in Jesus name
* you will never have rest of mind in Jesus name
* your labour will be in vain in Jesus name
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
First of all....you are a jobless fool...you are immature... You a e goat....I fit burst your head if I meet you physically Walahi...... MMM does not force anyone to participate... It anyone choice to decide how he/she will do with his/her money....mind you...even you pH 100million naira...you will have to pay as low as 10k first before completing d rest...is better you think what you can use ur life to do now...and stop behaving like a slowpoke....ode oponu

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by harbibi: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

Text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOKES, entertain ur callers nd share with frnds dnt break the fun

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by 2sexynet: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

the newly recruited guiders are here, Grab a seat. With the help of other concerned people I hope crash the system in a month.

BTW I will be placing a complaint with NIRA tomorrow.

I am not MMM member but the news about NIRA closing ponzi sites is IF the domain name used is a .COM.NG OR .NG anything outside this, NIRA has no POWER. Take note. What you should do is go to whois.com and insert their URL. You will see the name of the registrar. Look around and you will see ABUSE email contact. Something like abuse@registrardomain.com. Forward your complain to them with detailed proof and they will take it up from there. I repeat, NIRA has no power outside .COM.NG OR .NG and you all should take note of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by footreja: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:

Mr Akintade , this act is evil and you didn't apply wisdom in doing this at all. Your details is in public domain and you are about to dash many people's hopes with this move. I advise you delete this sensless post and stop trying to crash the system, if it will crash let it crash by itself. Some people i know got part of their 2016 mavros matched today. They will be bitter to find out they may be matched with phoney accounts created by your likes. Desist from this devilish act.

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dadalicious: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
You are just a demon...may GOD deliver you...you think you are smart...but i tell you it is devilish wisdom...any way carry on, KARMA always has a way

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by t33why: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Spuggie:

You are a psycopath.
he's not psycho anything, he's just a confused youth with free 25mb

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by wolexino(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
buh aw can someone be dis jobless? wat of have u done to help d situation in this country, what have u done to help the less privileged instead u choose to devote ur time to frustrate mmm...u need help!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.