Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. (22553 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Penisman: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2017
mistyMen:
MMM should implement the policy of 10% down payment of any amount PHed before the PH is allowed/confirmed.Lets assume the idiotic OP PH N1000000 as he intends,he must immediately make a 10% down payment of N100000 before the PH is confirmed.
That has been implemented already...They first matched me to pay 10percent of my Ph... And when I paid i was matched to pay others.

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by slimmynikky: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls check out snazzy_rebels on IG or add us up on whatsapp for trendy, Classy and matured female designer wears at a very affordable price. .
Thanks
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by joevesxm: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
well guys try cashovaflow.com its legit not like others try and confirm...
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Johnikey1: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
There are so many legitimate and Reliable ways to make money Online... The problem is how to identity the real ones and the scams.

My Over Ten years experience of doing online businesses has been filled with unforgettable experiences.. But I NEVER gave up.

Most Nigerians think they are doing internet business just because they Provide and Get Help... Its much more difficult than that if you want a real program... Not just Ponzis.

I have a lot of Programs I can recommend for you and also guide you on how to do them...

Good and Reliable online income programs are Not Get Rich Quick Schemes... You have some work to do..

If you need guidance on a Reliable online program... Call or Whatsapp Me for a 1 on 1 training...+2348036173371 or show interest I will Get back to you.
Thanks
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dmediator555(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
am Interested... 0907-711-2727
dmediator555@gmail.com

Johnikey1:
There are so many legitimate and Reliable ways to make money Online... The problem is how to identity the real ones and the scams.

My Over Ten years experience of doing online businesses has been filled with unforgettable experiences.. But I NEVER gave up.

Most Nigerians think they are doing internet business just because they Provide and Get Help... Its much more difficult than that if you want a real program... Not just Ponzis.

I have a lot of Programs I can recommend for you and also guide you on how to do them...

Good and Reliable online income programs are Not Get Rich Quick Schemes... You have some work to do..

If you need guidance on a Reliable online program... Call or Whatsapp Me for a 1 on 1 training...+2348036173371 or show interest I will Get back to you.
Thanks
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by cbngov01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oh thou fool!....
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dvd(f): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
FrankFrenzy:
@Op. Unfortunately a thousand of your likes cannot even scratch no to talk of crashing MMM. Like some critics will say, MMM is a cat with 9 lives little wonder it remains the last man standing.
No organisation or entity not even blue chips can pass through the what MMM have endured (especially in the hands of the media) in the last one year and remain intact.
MMM REMAINS THE LAST MAN STANDING.
And I tell you that for free

Another mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.