Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. (22545 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Braze9(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
charlsecy:
Only those who don't know the history engage in such childish talks. You are to be ignored.You and I know it's not brilliant.
Your approach is like a man who wanted to kill some bad "enemies" who happened to be in the company of some "innocent souls", still he cast the bomb. You appear more evil than MMM you claim is bad.

People freely engage in MMM in full knowledge that they might lose or gain. All you can do is to advise people not to patronise the scheme.

Your approach doesn't make sense, as it would end up making MMM stronger as they develop means to counter your approach. Just a down payment and email/phone validation and you are dead!!!

In all, I don't think you have the slightest energy to even scratch MMM, and you know that. Governments even couldn't. Get some rest, as you are all outnumbered, out-weighed, and outsmarted.

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. And thank you as you make MMM have even thicker skin.
you are just too much, perfect trashing of the nonsense post.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by lifegoeson12k: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
His full details is online for all, by the time people use recession annoyance on him, his brain will clear.

5 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by footreja: 12:27am On Mar 17, 2017
lifegoeson12k:
His full details is online for all, by the time people use recession annoyance on him, his brain will clear.

Some people will just bring problems upon themselves unnecessarily. Some people will see his action as a strong step likely to crash the system in which they have their life savings and will not want to go down alone and they will want him to go with them. He is a f00l.

3 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by ikemesit4477: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked
Lol how a wish i can like your post 100 times !
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by bishopsele84: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2017
olex88:
After all this what will you gain from it? You are not even concerned about people money that I in the system. I guess you are the evil not mmm.
* May you sleep and never wake up again in Jesus name
* may sow and never rip fruit of your of your labour
* all your children will die in your eyes in Jesus name
* God will punish all your generation in Jesus name
* God will make you a bad figure in your family in Jesus name
* you will never have rest of mind in Jesus name
* your labour will be in vain in Jesus name
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)
as a believer of the gospel I think this your prayer is wrong.God does not answer selfish prayers like this.I think the op has some point.May God give us the wisdom and strength to do the right things
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by FX(m): 5:04am On Mar 17, 2017
bishopsele84:
as a believer of the gospel I think this your prayer is wrong.God does not answer selfish prayers like this.I think the op has some point.May God give us the wisdom and strength to do the right things
Shut up. What do u know about the gospel?

5 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by sauceEEP(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2017
mankand:
I can see that self hate is written all over you. Why can't you just get something productive doing?
how did you get the info?

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by delawal: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2017
fratermathy:
I've been doing my bit for a while now. I generally create accounts on ponzi schemes (all of them I can find) and wait till I'm matched to pay and end up disappointing the payee. Sometimes when they call me, I laugh at their greed. I really enjoy when I hear the sound of their frustration...
I'll now focus on MMM to join this movement. After all, there's no email confirmation so use any email whatsoever to create and you are in. Call me evil, jobless, patriotic, etc, I don't mind. If someone doesn't do it, no one will.

Onto the next one grin cheesy
its not about religion. its about karma. its about nature. if u develop enjoyment and happiness while creating pains for people then it will happen to u. someday it will come to u. and when it does remember u once was doing it. never u joke wit nature BC d measure u give is what u will receive. instead of creating pain for people who never wronged u why not find a way to pain d real owners of mmm. maybe u arrange a meeting wit them and inflict injuries on them. but to wrong an innocent person u failed it

11 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by charlsecy(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Koval12:
I will make sure that I create over 100 dummy accounts......
I like you; I love the way you revealed you're jobless.

You cannot even do that because I know you don't have enough money to buy data.

You have all the time because you are idle, yet has no no money to pursue your fruitless goal. What a miserable position you are in! Accept my sympathy.

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by obiezeprince(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2017
MMM is still the best amongst all.... It's not a ponzi scheme remember.
It's true i have money on it but still for them to show us that they have come to stay, they are still trying so hard to make it stay.
To recover your 2016 mavro simply create other then pay it out when you've been matched, once it's one complete month then you will get the help, while getting the help parts of your 2016 mavro will be added to you. I'm a living testimony
mmm together we can change the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
obiezeprince:
MMM is still the best
bro abeg,how much did u ph and how much were u given back?? I also have over half a million there but just threading carefully this time ....
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by NaWetinDey(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
I bet you have not even taken care of that health issue you have but you are here poking your nose. Go to mortuary and raise dead people if you care so much for peoples' welfare

Amebo.

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by charlsecy(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2017
obiezeprince:
MMM is still the best amongst all.... It's not a ponzi scheme remember.
You are very correct. MMM Nigeria has clenched her fist into immortality.

I am happy whenever uninformed haters and Judas Seun Judas bring up negative topics against MMM, because it allows participants the opportunity to share testimonies, leaving MMM even stronger.

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by deteetop: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Why dont yu just mind yo business and face yo job,i know some gullible people will support this,not knowing that yu are just using them to make money by using them to drive traffic to your website

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by deteetop: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2017
charlsecy:

I am happy whenever uninformed haters and Judas Seun Judas bring up negative topics against MMM, because it allows participants the opportunity to share testimonies, leaving MMM even stronger.
charlsecy:

The so-called seun or whatever his name is ,is just driving traffic to his website by using mmm name,and making money from people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Kassidy90(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Well not defending MMM here but U re sick sir...

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by deteetop: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Help crash this evil system.
MMM is wiser and smarter than u and yo type,they won't even allow yu to delay anybody's payment, once yu create yo so-called useless account and ph,MMM will ask yu to pay 10% immediately, if yu dont pay,they uproot u,and if yu pay and decided not to pay the other 90% when matched,they get rid of u,that means yo earlier 10% wasted,can u now see that u are threading where the mighty ones have failed,failure awaits u and yo sponsors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op is really stupid... And obviously jobless. No person with a job and responsibility will have the time for this.

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dutch4u(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Just continue with your jobless attitude. If you like, go and open account for President Buhari and place up to #10,000,000,000 on it. You are the one wasting ur life time.
Don't report to NIRA, go to hosting provider and continue chasing shadow. It is u that will regret of wasting ur time at last.
I regreted that ur Mama gave birth to a child that has no vision like u. If u report to ever authority and u are not satisfy, then you can go and commit suicide by jumping to the river so that the fishes we have u as their benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by fame12k(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Atk1nson:
Mmm is in its last days, I assure you. The earlier you take note the better for you. Will provide updates on additional steps to be taken later.

Mr man, u just want to endanger your life, if u know how much people will be after your life now. SMH
Just continue

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Spuggie: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Atk1nson:

You see your life, you can't even comment on a topic you created. son of a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Spuggie: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Atk1nson:

You see your life, you can't even comment on a topic you created. son of a LovePeddler. Stupid old fool.

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by dutch4u(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
fifty:

Very soon he will delete his account like Ponzihater, watch out. The best is yet to come, by the time he wakes up on one beautiful morning and finds out his hands have been paralyzed via spiritual, he will understand better.
Just leave him, Ponzihater and Coolabman did more than this for GHW, at the end of the day they all fade away and no where to be found again.
You too should continue with your propaganda, u will soon regret it

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
dutch4u:

Just leave him, Ponzihater and Coolabman did more than this for GHW, at the end of the day they all fade away and no where to be found again.
You too should continue with your propaganda, u will soon regret it

U see how the mods deleted my comment? That's because they are behind the funding of these hate campaigns. I always advise every one to steer clear of this platform. They are backwardly biased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
#MMMpays, also delete this one guys. Buhahahaha, kunyenyes grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by bishopsele84: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
FX:
Shut up. What do u know about the gospel?
why the insult?anyway I don't blame you because the economy must be affecting your brains that's if you have any.May God help your miserable soul amen
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by olanreyman(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2017
I don't know that we have this class of stupid people in Nigeria. For the Op and those that wants to frustrate mmm by creating fake accounts, you will NEVER find peace for the rest of your life!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.