Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Relationship Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed (2015 Views)

Relationship Advice / Relationship Advice Needed / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by OLAJADON: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
op, I have also experience this before. trust me it is hard to let go but with time it will pass.
My only advice is don't let other girls pay for her mistake please.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 17, 2017
You can keep using the account or create another if you love the forum very well. There are lots of eagle eyes. Avoid pms from anyone for now especially from the ladies.

Just forget about the lady and move on, some ladies don't deserve love
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Diamondcrown97(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Seriously am not the type that do like to comment but I will in this situation.....
Please let go of the lady, her friend and the other boyfriend, don't even give her friend green light or attention because she would manipulate you and take advantage of your emotions.... Forget that 3 of them ever existed in your life.... Now give time some time it will heal you will find someone that will love you and not cheat on you. When you remember this day in some months and years to come you will Be thankful to God that you made the right choice....... My 2 cents
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Shossie(f): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

It's over mehn! She should bounce off! angry and keep her lies to herself.. Devil my foot! Smhhhhh.. Cheating is one thing I can never condone.. Dare not cheat on me boo.. He knows that already.. No cheating and I won't on him.
Try move on.. I understand how it is.. But u just need to move on.. It's well
Lol, guy, you just said it, its over, obviously, alcohol won't do shit, you will just end up worse than ever, pick up a book, a bible or an inspirational book and read. I know girls are cheat but I just believe when you are getting to a certain age, you should not even think of double dating. You will be fine.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
Lol, guy, you just said it, its over, obviously, alcohol won't do shit, you will just end up worse than ever, pick up a book, a bible or an inspirational book and read. I know girls are cheat but I just believe when you are getting to a certain age, you should not even think of double dating. You will be fine.

Lol cheesy cheesy grin am a lady ooooooo grin for goodness sakes * rolls eyes * AM NOT A GUYYYYY!!!!!!!! Please?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Shossie(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy cheesy grin am a lady ooooooo grin for goodness sakes * rolls eyes * AM NOT A GUYYYYY!!!!!!!! Please?

its not bad, I am a guy anyways, just acting like a girl, lol but you girls, una too dey cheat, kilode? undecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
its not bad, I am a guy anyways, just acting like a girl, lol but you girls, una too dey cheat, kilode? undecided

Oh! Lol.

Well not all girls cheat.
And moreover to have a dedicated babe? Takes the grace of God likewise in guys too.. Most guys cheat like kilode angry
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by rp913126: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have a GF and i love her very much. i want to share Good Morning text sms with her everyday.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
adastacy1:
Reading through all these, I have some questions for you, before giving advice, but won't be able to ask them here, can I send you a PM?

You are looking for husband from the troubled poster ?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
sguy0:
Shossie, how I wish I could hibernate till this feeling wears off

Baralatie, if it's that easy, I'll not even do this, even alcohol can't solve my issue right now, I wake up with the worst headache whenever I attempt it, as I don't drink much.

Dextology I see you and understand the latter part of your comment slowly, I'll close this account as soon as possible and continue with the "ghost mode". Just that I have been reading a lot how some people find solace sharing personal stories here.

Alexialin, I immediately asked her "why" when that guy came in calling her baby, but she couldn't say anything, but when I left she resorted to sending series of very long sms and WhatsApp message heaping Blames on the Devil. Saying what will she tell her parents et al.

CuteHector, I must say that I am not here looking for pity nor anything else, I just wish to talk to someone. The only person I could confide in, share my worries and joy turned out to be the one who could betray me. Getting a grip on myself is what I wish I could do right now. Just typing here relieves me a bit. But for how long.

I cannot stare her in the face anymore,

Firsttking01, thanks, but that will be once I am out of this trauma.

Emasel, know the funny thing, Peace has been calling saying she want to explain certain things to me, but I am scared if I pay for her flight to come over to Port-Harcourt , she might end up bringing Hope alongside whom I don't want to see. Hope presently doesn't know my whereabouts as one cannot just waltz into our office like that.

Peace wont bring Hope along cause she just exposed Hope's infidelity.

Peace will be seeking her own gain right now especially if she isn't in a relationship.

But none of these fishes can be trusted.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2017
sguy0:
I won't be able to quote individual responses, adastacy1, you can, but I'll prefer you post it here, cuz I might not respond via email.
lol seems d mods don't like to see the truth.. They hid ur thread
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by sguy0: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2017
The moderators should kindly explain why my thread was hidden

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heheehe... Guess What Cloud She's Reached Already Lol... / Couples Who Sleep Naked Have A Happier Relationship —study / Why Did I Ejaculate On Myself While Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.