Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (55325 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
nicerichard05:

One tin i am happy abt is that all dis men tasted ur punna. keep jumping from one to another nd se hw dey will continue to tasted ur punna and runaway.

I have a neigbour den wen i was growing up, him nd d wife were both cat nd rat as i am talking nw dey just celebrated 30yrs of marriage, meanwhile i have seen couple who never fought been divorced. ...,,,

i am not a woman beater oo, buh 90% of men have slapped a woman before, weda ur sis or ur wife, woman na woman and 99% percent of women have 'chopped' slap before from a man weda brother, father, husband or bf grin grin grin

so u guys should stop been sarcastic
God bless u sir. am sure u knw ladymercedes mzdelilah dat hav a bad tongue if a guy date her why wony he beat her
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ichommy(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
can't imagine myself hitting a woman

have always told guys, if u have to make a woman cry, do that right ontop the bed with ur d1ck as weapon

Sharp Soji Man.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ElsonMorali: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=Naughtytboy post=54670511][/quote]

I have warned you to stay on your lane now, but your juvenile delinquent mind still finds that naked fire attractive ba?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2017
OAFMods:

Keep the switching on na u go still tire longing for a saint.
Then I will become a Revd. Sister tongue
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017
amuokuko:

Nne I no vex oo but how far with d black current orange
Adim Interested...
lol, why should you be interested?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017
nicerichard05:

One tin i am happy abt is that all dis men tasted ur punna. keep jumping from one to another nd se hw dey will continue to tasted ur punna and runaway.

I have a neigbour den wen i was growing up, him nd d wife were both cat nd rat as i am talking nw dey just celebrated 30yrs of marriage, meanwhile i have seen couple who never fought been divorced. ...,,,

i am not a woman beater oo, buh 90% of men have slapped a woman before, weda ur sis or ur wife, woman na woman and 99% percent of women have 'chopped' slap before from a man weda brother, father, husband or bf grin grin grin

so u guys should stop been sarcastic
Prouldy virgin atlantic, so what's kitten, I don't understand, please explain
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
lol, why should you be interested?

Because I don't hit angels.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Esepayne(f): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2017
evidence please
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Naughtytboy: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I have warned you to stay on your lane now, but your juvenile delinquent mind still finds that naked fire attractive ba?

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
amuokuko:

Because I don't hit angels.
They don't say they do
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by wildchild1: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
lol, must I have a bf, dem dey use bf collect momey from bank, shey you will be my next bf? wink

hehehehe thank God you know i was joking and yes i wee be your next bf tongue
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
They don't say they do

That is they, this is me..
Being an image of my creator, my words stand too..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
amuokuko:

That is they, this is me..
Being an image of my creator, my words stand too..
Good thing you acknowledge thy creator, he will establish your feet in the right path
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
I kip sayin it wen a baby of 2yrs misbehaved u beat him den after u pet him most woman act as a baby that act anyhw u only beat dem and dey will neva act like dat again. if u dont beat ur woman she will neva respect u. I dont support a mam dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her tp pounching bag but is good to dicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I remember I told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a bet person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey
i neva comply wt dat.... Y mst u beat z she a kid z t coz she agreed to lv wt u as a wife, when u were begging her for friendship proving to her ur love d u beat nw u cm marry her u wan start beating
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
Good thing you acknowledge thy creator, he will establish your feet in the right path

And what if my prayer is being answered now
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by nicerichard05: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
Prouldy virgin atlantic, so what's kitten, I don't understand, please explain

virgin atlantic! wow and you have finished Nysc. chai, i just pity the guy that would do that work, na harmer, chissol, spanner he go take open that road.

buh i doubt sha if that rd hasnt been open before, or do u mind i take a look grin grin grin

just kidding, wish u all the best as u fly ur virgin atlantic.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by gudofuck231: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
I thought they said they prefer to cry in a Ferrari... Mchew

As he just buy car for am, na so she forget her senses for house..

Another tonto in the making, how em think say em mama cope with her father, what she did was not discussed, this matter isn't about a man beating up a lady as it's not cool but the terrible things women do to men are not presented.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by sshalom(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Violence against women in a any form is absolutely a NO NO! Best bet .........Let her go.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Drlilprinz:
i neva comply wt dat.... Y mst u beat z she a kid z t coz she agreed to lv wt u as a wife, when u were begging her for friendship proving to her ur love d u beat nw u cm marry her u wan start beating
I will dis anywia I will beat my woman to teach her and as I beat her I love her more
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
amuokuko:

And what if my prayer is being answered now
That's great
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

Hahahah they used to call me a clown ..now I found my soul mate.. You funny as fuuccckk!! Lmao!!

At the hit the NuNu part..yessss if the guy sabi... But if he no sabi you're on your own... The NUNU go turn KuntaKunte be that

And to the convulsion part grin grin e go be like electric shock her for body!! Love to see her feeling Electrified cheesy grin : wink

Yeaaah....amma crazy grin grin cheesy

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by myfantasies(f): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
I kip sayin it wen a baby of 2yrs misbehaved u beat him den after u pet him most woman act as a baby that act anyhw u only beat dem and dey will neva act like dat again. if u dont beat ur woman she will neva respect u. I dont support a mam dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her tp pounching bag but is good to dicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I remember I told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a bet person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey
laveda myfantasies

Please don't mention my moniker

Potential wife beater
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3LK44Xbp67U/WMtYRP3svuI/AAAAAAAL8Hc/Qwf42ttRcJI9gdSGS7P9GIlCRPwQHRfCwCLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

According to twitter user, Buki, she got a domestic violence case where the husband battered his wife of just one month to the extent that she had to get 9 stitches on her head. She also shared the story of her friend who left her fiance after he raised his hand to beat her during an argument.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/03/see-how-husband-battered-his-wife-of.html

She should come and tell us full story, What really happen cos the guy will not just raise his hand up to hit her when she did nothing..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
myfantasies:

Please don't mention my moniker

Potential wife beater
dont call me dat for 2yrs I neva beat my girl I treat her as a queen spent for her
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector

And some women and devil mistress..

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by myfantasies(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
dont call me dat for 2yrs I neva beat my girl I treat her as a queen spent for her

Nd wat is my business if you spent on her

I don't see ur type treating any woman like a queen
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd wat is my business if you spent on her

I don't see ur type treating any woman like a queen
let me tell u all girls iv date knw wat I did for dem and d kind of man I am I hav a hrt of gold. wen I beat my woman is love beat I beat her and later bring her close to me and tell her why I got mad den apologies to her
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:

you onto something bro.
What most these men fail to realise is that women are very perceptive. Like children, they would test the strength of your frame, just to see how much shīt you would let them get away with.
The second you fail to clear their doubts, haa.
This is why they are repulsed by weak men, nothing gets a woman all moist and tingly between the legs than an alpha who knows when and how to put her in her place.
Some months back, ex was all up in my face acting crazy, took two slaps across the face for her troubles. I had to pet her bītch ass later that night but deep down, we both knew I had made my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by numericalguy(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All these ugly bitter bitches looking for who will join them is thier bitter single and lonely lives keep forming fake stories .single High profile lawyer that bought fiance sports car (what the name of the sport car na )...İf this liar knows how long it takes for someone to be a high profile lawyer she would have used another profession in her lies

Lol... The story is so fake. Some girls can lie for Africa

How many single lawyers can buy cars for themselves nowadays not to talk of a buying a sports car for a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by delugajackson: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
have u ever heard of "make up sex"?

jezz! what kinda relationships are y'all cats keeping?

little wonder all my ex keep coming back
I thought verbal communication would have a part to play before make up sex. What kind of woman will let you initiate sex in the heat of an argument?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Antina:

So, is that what will make you happy? To see her cry? Grow up.

If my wife can raise her hand and beat my 2yrs old daughter then she also deserve beating when she erred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.