Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (55326 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Okuda(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
lol, being beautiful has to do with lies, even the ugliest and most beautiful tell lies, I didn't say it for you to believe me, do I even know you? Nah, so that's me not giving a Bleep. wink

I am sure u ve heard of Social media fake lives, keep faking it afterall nah small sh1t dey spoil yansh..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by fagin1982(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

Its completely wrong for any of the partners to raise their finger on the other no matter what is at stake , Guys sometimes find it hard to control their emotions when provoked .

My advice

In as much as you do not want to be used as a punch bag , always guard you tongue and equally control your emotions when provoked

Ladies can be naughty with words
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ruler2: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
hedonistic:

I suggest you take a long, hard, inward look at yourself to unearth the kind of provocative vibes you emit that bring out the beast in all the men that come your way.
Word!
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by bettercreature(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Nonsense! She never loved him
Ladies be forming EGG

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaha grin

It wud be very sexy if a man knows how to hit the shii outta his gf's NUNU cheesy cheesy

I bet she can have unexpected convulsion grin grin cheesy

Hahahah they used to call me a clown ..now I found my soul mate.. You funny as fuuccckk!! Lmao!!

At the hit the NuNu part..yessss if the guy sabi... But if he no sabi you're on your own... The NUNU go turn KuntaKunte be that

And to the convulsion part grin grin e go be like electric shock her for body!! Love to see her feeling Electrified cheesy grin : wink
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Best thing to do
Within a month 9 stitches shocked only God knows what would happen if she stayed
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by delugajackson: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
can't imagine myself hitting a woman

have always told guys, if u have to make a woman cry, do that right ontop the bed with ur d1ck as weapon
Have you ever seen where sex won an argument? Is that how you resolve conflict? Think again.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Naughtytboy: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wow, is that you on your profile?

Weren't you afraid sitting on the edge of that cliff?
ass licker spotted mtchww

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
delugajackson:

Have you ever seen where sex won an argument? Is that how you resolve conflict? Think again.

Don't mind the Nigga jare.."Aladopa" he will be shocked that he's the one that will faint at the end.. Especially if the wife is the combination of Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Mercy Johnson, Cossy and Tonto Dikeh put together!! Lmao e want resolve matter with dick....what a joke cheesy grin grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by adudu208(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Ironically, the same set of women that are against domestic violence will call you 'woman wrapper' if your wife abuse and molest you in their presence and you just remain silent or walk away.

When OAP Freeze disclose that his ex-wife domestically abused him and even released some pictures, it was the same womenfolk and some men that called him woman wrapper.

They will gossip you around the neighbourhood that you are one lazy idiot whose wife have probably charmed if you decide to keep quiet while being insulted or molested by your wife or partner.

Many of them have brothers who use to beat them up while growing up and before they got married yet they will never brand him a prospective wife-beater.

I have seen ladies encourage and condone such wayward lifestyle in their brothers and will even motivate him to beat up their girlfriends or spouses whenever she speaks out of turn.

Women should learn to wish upon themselves what they wish for others.

Nobody deserves to be abused. Whether a man or a woman. The perception that men should be more patient or understanding in marriage is flawed. I believed both parties have same duty to respect each other. Abuse/violence can be physical, verbal or both.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by pembisco(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2017
delugajackson:

I'm disappointed that all of you who quoted padgin could not understand what he meant . smh aswear, it shows that most Nlanders lack common sense of reasoning.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by pembisco(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

Don't mind the Nigga jare.."Aladopa" he will be shocked that he's the one that will faint at the end.. Especially if the wife is the combination of Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Mercy Johnson, Cossy and Tonto Dikeh put together!! Lmao e want resolve matter with dick....what a joke cheesy grin grin
You'll should stop these ignorant comments, what that guy meant was he can only afford to see his woman cry during sex cos of d1ck, tears of joy, he never meant resolving issues with d1ck. Some of you really need to start school from kindergarten wallai
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by wildchild1: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

Aunty, you can't continue like this oo
BTW how many bfs you don get now? grin

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2017
amuokuko:

I am sure u ve heard of Social media fake lives, keep faking it afterall nah small sh1t dey spoil yansh..
what am I faking now biko, I say something, na fake I fake am, no vex brother
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
wildchild1:

Aunty, you can't continue like this oo
BTW how many bfs you don get now? grin
lol, must I have a bf, dem dey use bf collect momey from bank, shey you will be my next bf? wink
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by rawpadgin(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Crowny11:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wat makes u different
you are ever worst, u wanna rape her b dat......
stop quoting me out of context
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector
mosot of u ar sturbborn and dserve a beating so u learn girls are like a baby dat nid a little beatings
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2017
fagin1982:

Its completely wrong for any of the partners to raise their finger on the other no matter what is at stake , Guys sometimes find it hard to control their emotions when provoked .

My advice

In as much as you do not want to be used as a punch bag , always guard you tongue and equally control your emotions when provoked

Yh, I have learnt that since, thanks jawee.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
pembisco:

You'll should stop these ignorant comments, what that guy meant was he can only afford to see his woman cry during sex cos of d1ck, tears of joy, he never meant resolving issues with d1ck. Some of you really need to start school from kindergarten wallai

I believe you started school backward... What different does it make? You make a woman cry cos of the dick isn't that technically trying to punish a woman in sensual way, trying to make a statement you're the boss, thinking she'll always be at her best behaviour... (Still a Joke)

So now let's assume i got his statement wrong...But can you or him even get a woman there...to that stage? The stage she'll cry when you Fuccckk her? Have you ever? All this virgin that will come and be talking rubbish..lol smh for you grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2017
hedonistic:

I suggest you take a long, hard, inward look at yourself to unearth the kind of provocative vibes you emit that bring out the beast in all the men that come your way.
You have said so much but do you know when you are fed up and you just need to say something because you are done being treated like a fool, and you just need to bring the words out and you guys always just take it the wrong way? Why can't you guys search yourself and start respecting your partner's feelings and decisions, so no one would erupt like a volcano? It has to do with both sexes, no one is better than the other, something would always cause an argument.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by rawpadgin(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2017
delugajackson:

have u ever heard of "make up sex"?

jezz! what kinda relationships are y'all cats keeping?

little wonder all my ex keep coming back
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by OAFMods: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:

Keep the switching on na u go still tire longing for a saint.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2017
I kip sayin it wen a baby of 2yrs misbehaved u beat him den after u pet him most woman act as a baby that act anyhw u only beat dem and dey will neva act like dat again. if u dont beat ur woman she will neva respect u. I dont support a mam dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her tp pounching bag but is good to dicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I remember I told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a bet person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey
laveda myfantasies
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by nicerichard05: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:

One tin i am happy abt is that all dis men tasted ur punna. keep jumping from one to another nd se hw dey will continue to tasted ur punna and runaway.

I have a neigbour den wen i was growing up, him nd d wife were both cat nd rat as i am talking nw dey just celebrated 30yrs of marriage, meanwhile i have seen couple who never fought been divorced. ...,,,

i am not a woman beater oo, buh 90% of men have slapped a woman before, weda ur sis or ur wife, woman na woman and 99% percent of women have 'chopped' slap before from a man weda brother, father, husband or bf grin grin grin

so u guys should stop been sarcastic
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ElsonMorali: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
ass licker spotted mtchww

Why e dey pain you? Na your ass dem dey lick or Na your tongue dem dey take lick am. undecided

I'll give you this one.

Try again and let's see If you won't eventually throw yourself off Eko bridge.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by amuokuko: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
what am I faking now biko, I say something, na fake I fake am, no vex brother

Nne I no vex oo but how far with d black current orange
Adim Interested...
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by jakandeola(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2017
fagin1982:

My advice

tnks some girls are a demon dey tell u words dat live u in pains. even here on nairaland most lack manners
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Naughtytboy: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Why e dey pain you? Na your ass dem dey lick or Na your tongue dem dey take lick am. undecided

I'll give you this one.

Try again and let's see If you won't eventually throw yourself off Eko bridge.

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector
som mens aha to lyk beating i cnt even shout at my gf talkless of beating... Hw cn i beat smone i love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.