Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (55327 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by mablie(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2017
hedonistic:

Don't mind these annoying twitter bishes with their unending fake stories.

"she is now happily married to a man that adores her". Indeed. Let them keep deceiving themselves.
Lol ...the sooner men realize women dont really like them and only want to use them to achieve their aims/objectives,the better for them

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by myfantasies(f): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
let me tell u all girls iv date knw wat I did for dem and d kind of man I am I hav a hrt of gold. wen I beat my woman is love beat I beat her and later bring her close to me and tell her why I got mad den apologies to her

Oooh gosh....

Dis ur English is giving me migraine cry
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
myfantasies:

Oooh gosh....

Dis ur English is giving me migraine cry

cheesy
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by delugajackson: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

Don't mind the Nigga jare.."Aladopa" he will be shocked that he's the one that will faint at the end.. Especially if the wife is the combination of Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Mercy Johnson, Cossy and Tonto Dikeh put together!! Lmao e want resolve matter with dick....what a joke cheesy grin grin
Heheh... That kind of combination is deadly o.. Lol.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by myfantasies(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

cheesy

My love kiss kiss
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrtolotolo u don carry dat ur chicken leg come here
Abi i dey look u ni grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Mrtolotolo u don carry dat ur chicken leg come here
Abi i dey look u ni grin

tongue

You dey work?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
A husband that sees his wife's success as competition, is that a husband?

And a women who is out competing with her hubby and neglecting her house is that one a woman?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

tongue

You dey work?
Yes nao .. get staff for here u wan come embarass person
Will holla lunch break .. where were u yesterday undecided i see u with amaka for alley way grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes nao .. get staff for here u wan come embarass person
Will holla lunch break .. where were u yesterday undecided i see u with amaka for alley way grin

Lmao.

I dey act movie ni.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Sometimes Fighting in marriage can be prevented if one of the patners swallow his or her pride and apologize just for peace.
Sometimes when I have a misunderstanding with my husband, I apologize sometimes even if I am right, not that I am weak but I swallowed the pride for peace to reign.
Men are egoistic beings, and there is a way of handling them.

God bless you woman and you will always reap the fruit of your labor, So many ladies don't know anything about the word submissive..

80% of men would not want a woman to stand up to them during argument, Women need to just calm and don't keep talking when the argument is on..

God bless you.. Many ladies don't know how to say am sorry..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

Wow brilliant, Start compiling list of churches you will attend looking for husband when you turn 35+..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Lmao.

I dey act movie ni.
Ok o hope u aint telling lies ., 3D's are on
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
well in this case it is the man

Due to the story to hear right? Did the OP tell you the other side of the story?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector
This is because our mothers tend to put all their efforts to see the girl child become a good wife, that they forget to train the boy child to becoming a good husband.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
magabounce:
U hardly see women with such guts!!!
I salute her courage jarey!!
I ditched a 2-year relationship for this reason. He would hit me and after some days come over to apologize. He tried hitting me the third time, i told him if he tries it i'll stab him; then i heard the shocker, that i can't threaten him, infact, that in their house, no matter how his dad would beat his mom she has never opened her mouth to challenge him, instead she'll be looking for ways to please him afterwards. It was then i knew that i was in for a long thing; i had to run for my very dear life mbok.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wow brilliant, Start compiling list of churches you will attend looking for husband when you turn 35+..
I will not even clock 25 before I get married, start attending church for your family members.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaaah....amma crazy grin grin cheesy

Now i'm in loooveeeeeee wink grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

Now i'm in loooveeeeeee wink grin cheesy

Cumman follow me in za oza room wink

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Cumman follow me in za oza room wink

Check ya DM room.. already there fa!... waiting patiently tongue wink!
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

Check ya DM room.. already there fa!... waiting patiently tongue wink!

cry cry cry

Oh shoot...I don't have access on the one time email I used here undecided

Plz cud u send it to TrapQueen77 instead? wink
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Towncrier247: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Sometimes Fighting in marriage can be prevented if one of the patners swallow his or her pride and apologize just for peace.
Sometimes when I have a misunderstanding with my husband, I apologize sometimes even if I am right, not that I am weak but I swallowed the pride for peace to reign.
Men are egoistic beings, and there is a way of handling them.

u will surely enjoy ur marriage
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I will not even clock 25 before I get married, start attending church for your family members.

LOL My families are okay, Family with kids..

When you have started living one relationship to another for issue you can control, Maybe you need to create your own perfect man yourself..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by alabiyemmy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
ANY THRASH MAKES THE FRONT PAGE THESE DAYS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cry cry cry

Oh shoot...I don't have access on the one time email I used here undecided

Plz cud u send it to TrapQueen77 instead? wink

embarassed embarassed embarassed DM room want to put assunder.... Tried connecting with TrapQueen77 .... I must find a way to get to you ...this love iis unbreakable cheesygrin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

embarassed embarassed embarassed DM room want to put assunder.... Tried connecting with TrapQueen77 .... I must find a way to get to you ...this love iis unbreakable cheesygrin

grin grin

TrapQueen is on holiday atm wink wink ;
U can juz send pm there but we can quote each other here grin grin grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL My families are okay, Family with kids..

When you have started living one relationship to another for issue you can control, Maybe you need to create your own perfect man yourself..
Don't worry, I already told you before I clock 25, I will be married with a baby girl, I will send you an invitation card.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
Don't worry, I already told you before I clock 25, I will be married with a baby girl, I will send you an invitation card.

I go happy ooo God bless you but try to be submissive..

God bless your union..
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Jelal0007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
and why some of you keep waggering your tongue instead of zipping it and knowing the true facts, one can't help but wonder if you're raised by a queen or by a hoe
Feminist alert...I don't give a damn wat u or girls with ur IQ think,fact is women should also learn 2 speak 2 their men with wisdom not just vomiting crap (d way u are)and expect men 2 take it like that. Sometimes u hoes don't knw d mental torture ur tongues can do.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
One thing I learned from a broken engagement is that if you are accused of beating your finance / wife - no one will ask you what happened or why ...they will just condemn you .

My own experience was weird ... We were arguing over BBM ...I said some shit I shouldn't have . Then I typed " don't provoke me ..I wish you were here " .

Three days later I heard from her family that I want to beat their daughter .

Oh boy I was shocked as I never typed anything like that on BBM .

That was the end of the end of the engagement oh .

I tried to explain that what I actually meant was that I had not seen her for a long time after the introduction . I hadn't seen her or felt her presence . Only time we communicate is on BBM or via phone calls . As in I just meant look you need to see what I'm going through to make this wedding work .

How someone interpreted that to mean I want to beat her is beyond me .

I have a screenshot of the conversation I've been looking at it for months .

I won't fall for this trap again . When a woman tests you to see if you will over react so that they have ammo to use against you .

Do not over react just keep calm and watch and observe .
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by gemale(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector
Make I no lie gv una females, e hard gan. When argument happen, women Sabi tlk some things wey go pepper man 2 Im soul come cause am 2 do wetin im no plan do. Una no dey get chill @ all. When una vex, una go forget say limit dey 2 wetin u go tell person tlk d 1 wey fit make man dey seriously consider 2 do una strong thing. Unfortunately, different men get different level of self control. Some no even get any sef. I no dey support make man beat woman o bt una gats understand hw typical man be. Look @ hw men do follow demselves relate. D kain respect wey dey flow among guys when dem dey around each oda. E get thing wey man go follow im fellow man tlk wey even b4 d words comot im mouth finish, im don Sabi say na fight go b next thing. E get thing wey even if na John Cena or d rock tlk or do 2 me wey I fit craze 4gt say dem Sabi beat me 2 death follow dem fight. Na d way a lot of guys be. When una vex wt guy, @ least no try say or do d 1 wey go test d guy patience abeg. Just tell una sef say e get limit 2 wetin una go say or do when u dey argue. As una dey approach dt level, find somtn wey go carry una mind comot 4rm una vex or just kuku comot where d argument dey shele.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
she no come prefer to cry inside Venza or brand new bentley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.