Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (55328 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by BUHARImyDOG: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2017
FTC PG 2

kokosin:
how e take concern me

are u crasi no be pesin mama you carry de play for nairaland
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Tedassie:

Veegans,you mean

Hahahahah....

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
because it's peculiar to them. Go online and check the number of homes that are crashing because of it, and I'm sure their are women that ain't speaking out
What make you think that all what you read online about Nigeria is true, Have seen them written anything good about Nigeria?
Atleast Nigeria women has freedom more than the ones in the Muslim world/countries and you think they can speak out? American cases is even more brutal.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
does some men still beat their wives?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by hedonistic: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All these ugly bitter bitches looking for who will join them is thier bitter single and lonely lives keep forming fake stories .single High profile lawyer that bought fiance sports car (what the name of the sport car na )...İf this liar knows how long it takes for someone to be a high profile lawyer she would have used another profession in her lies

Don't mind these annoying twitter bishes with their unending fake stories.

"she is now happily married to a man that adores her". Indeed. Let them keep deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

a man is when you have a dick; A BIG DICK. You've got your own definition of a man, I have got mine.
If dick defines you as a man then you need a brain reset
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CoolVoice(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If the story is real then that's good for her...a lot of men really hitting their partner like a punching bag ...That's wat reality is but a lot of women won't speak up tho.... undecided undecided

The men shud only allowed to hit their partner is on their PHAT NUNU grin grin yeaaah beat that and leave some bruises grin grin ask her who's her daddy?

Spoilt somebody cheesy cheesy grin

No excuse for hitting a lady.... I've been Slapped Twice by two different lady out of unnecessary jealousy... All I did was to quietly walkout on them and out of the relationship sharp sharp......

Back to your suggestion " I concure only of its the sweet sexy slap sha" wink grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
magabounce:
U hardly see women with such guts!!!
I salute her courage jarey!!

You mean salute her stupidity, if a woman hates a man she should leave him totally, you can't hate a man and like his money, that is theft.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
chisco82:

What make you think that all what you read online about Nigeria is true, Have seen them written anything good about Nigeria?
Atleast Nigeria women has freedom more than the ones in the Muslim world/countries and you think they can speak out? American cases is even more brutal.
to an extent it's true. At lease they have proves to back up their claim
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Tedassie(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah....

tongue

modified:
I've been curious to ask,what's does the latin inscription on that sigil mean @dp

kinda looks like a secret order typa sh!t #runsaway
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Giftas: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2017
www.zilglobal.com this is more than u think. register and thank me later
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ojuu4u(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
A husband that sees his wife's success as competition, is that a husband?

If God makes wife a breadwinner of the family does that give her authorities over her husband?
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by kencoinz(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Lady keep talking about dis like they are egg or something not knowing that their mouth sharp pass dagger... #kilofoshi
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2017
When I am that mad at a woman, I just pinch her thigh and run away grin
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Gudfrie(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2017
suzan404:
Wise woman....she did the best thing

She will come back begging.........just like that. maybe something else might have been happening
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by FUCKyouALL: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
if protecting a woman makes me a man, you deserve to be lashed with a big cane on your big ASS

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2017
CoolVoice:

Spoilt somebody cheesy cheesy grin

No excuse for hitting a lady.... I've been Slapped Twice by two different lady out of unnecessary jealousy... All I did was to quietly walkout on them and out of the relationship sharp sharp......

Back to your suggestion " I concure only of its the sweet sexy slap sha" wink grin

Hahahahaha grin

It wud be very sexy if a man knows how to hit the shii outta his gf's NUNU cheesy cheesy

I bet she can have unexpected convulsion grin grin cheesy
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
to an extent it's true. At lease they have proves to back up their claim
so why now condeming the men here? atleast the women here got the privilege to speak out and to leave the marriage and got the support of the men too unlike the order side.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by dealslip(f): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
The truth is that nobody trains most Nigerian men on how to be a husband and Father. They are mostly trained to see themselves as breadwinners hence they can't lead properly and see beating women as their rights. They usually have the mindset that money is what is needed to marry a woman. Feeding their wives is like they are doing her a favour hence she should submit to them even if it is not convenient for her or expedient. As if she cant feed herself or her parents havent been feeding her and clothing her before he came along. On the other leg, women are trained to be mothers and wives. If you don't sit properly as a lady they will say, you don't know you are a lady. If you can't cook properly they will say, is this how you will be doing in your husband's house. I hardly hear stuffs like that with men. Women are also subtle taught to see men as their benefactor hence they can't leave abusive men and gradually lose their esteem and confidence. This dysfunctional people are also expected to raise children hence the vicious cycle continues. Women are getting independent now with good jobs and typically would not fit into the mould of seeing the men as benefactors or breadwinner and a friction would begin in the marriage, struggle for relevance by the wife for the husband to recognise her contribution and the man feeling threatened that his authority is about to be usurped, because been a breadwinner is what he assumes makes him the husband and gives him authority and the right to be submitted to.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Tedassie(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
He obviously has a dick for a brain,it's quite unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by adudu208(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector
Nigerian women need even more proper orientation not to aggravate nor taunt their spouses as it might push some with low patience threshold into 'attack mode'.

Most women run their mouth and abuse their spouses using the most terrible of words even when they known the man is high-tempered.

I have personally witness a lady in my compound who takes delight in abusing her husband using words like impotence, good-for-nothing and many more unprintable words to qualify the man she married any time there is an argument.

She is also the first to hit the man and drag his shirt preventing him from going to work and once she poured on him their pot of soup right in the presence of peacemakers.

My dear, some women can be very provocative to the extent that such act of violence is seen as self defence.
You do not flaunt a bleeding goat in the presence of a lion and you expect the lion to be calm.

Respect is reciprocal, that you are a lady doesn't give you the licence to push a man to depression or shame with your caustic mouth. Recently, a young medical doctor stabbed his mum to death because she allegedly was always abusive and this made him so depressed.

That was how one lady went to use her car to block the entrance to PHCN office in Benin because a plain cloth military man jumped the line ahead of her while queueing to pay her bill. She was thoroughly beaten by the goons of the man for her stubbornness.

The sooner women learn to tame their tongue, men will perfect how to control their anger. These two are not mutually exclusive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Cire80: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Some girls can be so annoying. I've never raised my hands on girls but I've met so many drama Queens. If not that God gave me the spirit of self control. Hmm. Most girls like trouble that if there seems to be non, they sniff it out or manufacture it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by SPDAZZY(f): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Shossie:
I had a boyfriend when I was in school who made an attempt, that was the end, even when we broke up, he still gives that "I will slap you" whenever he's mad, I knew this one would never change. Fastforward to my NYSC days, my bf will say you always make me feel inferior and then he raised his hand that day, tho, he apologised but lailai, I will never go back. I will rather remain single than to be someone's punching bag.

You are a strong woman. I wish I had your courage!
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by kilokeys(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian men need proper orientation on the dangers of battering their wives. Some men are beast in human nature. You're meant to be her protector

verbal abuse is also an abuse.. women should watch their tongue

7 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by KingAfo(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nigerian women need proper orientation on the dangers of insulting their husbands. Some women are lioness in human nature. You are meant to be his helper.

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by megareal: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2017
magabounce:
U hardly see women with such guts!!!
I salute her courage jarey!!

Na lie o. Dem plenty. I walked away from a man who was super rich and generous because he once told me he saw nothing wrong in slapping a woman. I returned the fat check he gave me that week to start a biz .

My friends called me foolish, I told them I simply had principles. I didn't need a spirit to tell me to walk.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by solbil: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2017
ojuu4u:

also Nigerian women need proper orientation that their husband need to be adored and respected and not to be competed with, Nigerian wife must obey and respect their husbands much more than their pastors/imams

una too dey fall person hand. Why are you all obsessed with women competing with you? If a lady is not respecting you based on fair rules, dump her!
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Jelal0007(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
while some of u are just spoilt n disrespectful b*tches,one can't help but wonder if u lot were raised in a home. U're supposed 2 respect ur man and mind ur utterances,not saying crap 2 him n expect him 2 take it simply becos he's a man. Men have feelings too.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by ethankareem(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Yea right, it wrong 2 beat a woman which I knw am never gonna do cos hv learnt how to control my temper. Power of a woman is in der mouth and a woman would always be a woman, dey don't even want 2 knw who you r, king o, pastor or president, dey would bring you down 2 nothing. Men also go tru a lot. But d fact is no sane man would beat a woman dat respects him
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2017
hedonistic:

I suggest you take a long, hard, inward look at yourself to unearth the kind of provocative vibes you emit that bring out the beast in all the men that come your way.
Arguement is a normal thing in relationships, so why should one feel inferior or less whenever we are having an arguement. If you know me, I am the cool type, I don't look for your trouble, don't look for mine, they are just too hot tempered, simple.
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Ashleydolls(f): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Jelal0007:
while some of u are just spoilt n disrespectful b*tches,one can't help but wonder if u lot were raised in a home. U're supposed 2 respect ur man and mind ur utterances,not saying crap 2 him n expect him 2 take it simply becos he's a man. Men have feelings too.
and why some of you keep waggering your tongue instead of zipping it and knowing the true facts, one can't help but wonder if you're raised by a queen or by a hoe
Re: "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" by Shossie(f): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2017
amuokuko:

With the above, I better hope u re beauriful else stop lying...
lol, being beautiful has to do with lies, even the ugliest and most beautiful tell lies, I didn't say it for you to believe me, do I even know you? Nah, so that's me not giving a Bleep. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.