Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933182 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Chommieblaq(f): 6:05pm On May 27, 2017
You guys should all take a chill pill and allow the op finish her story.
Haba na una dey write am ni? Una dey her head know how she wan twist am? And what if she wants to preach forgiveness, na una bleeping business?
Pick your phone or laptop and write your own story, end it the way you want to, advocate whatever you want to just let the op be!
She has every right to do whatever she wants with her story.

PamelB abeg no mind all these e-aproko and warriors, just continue dear, we many wey wan see the end biko

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2017
As for dat Billy goat (Michael)
Offences
1)Cheating on Claire with Sarah
2)Beating Claire and making her lose a baby
3)Cheating On Claire with Amara
4)Raping Gertrude
MY JUDGEMENT
You are sentenced to Three weeks Imprisonment with d following punishment;
1)First week: your fingers will be cut off
2)second week:your toes will be cut off
3)Third week:Your dick head will be cut off and you will be killed by shooting. coolAs for dat Billy goat (Michael)
Offences
4)Raping Gertrude
MY JUDGEMENT
3)Third week:Your dick head will be cut off and you will be killed by shooting.

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2017
As for dat Billy goat (Michael)
Offences
4)Raping Gertrude
MY JUDGEMENT
3)Third week:Your dick head will be cut off and you will be killed by shooting. coolAs for dat Billy goat (Michael)
Offences
4)Raping Gertrude
MY JUDGEMENT
3)Third week:Your dick head will be cut off and you will be killed by shooting.
COURT..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by xaviercasmir(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2017
Sterope:
Let someone rape your sister, or put your sister in intensive care unit or f.u.ck one sister while married to another....Doing everything consciously without a gun to his head. Then we shall not talk about emotions.

Don't forget to forgive him once he prostrates on the floor..You hear

Every human being is emotional, man and woman. That emotional line iis stu.pid and sta.le. . Being a woman does not mean being stu.pid. I am not stu.pid, don't even try to insinuate such.

Given that Michael is man, shouldn't he have handles it logically instead of emotionallytongue. The fist time Sarah seduced him, he didn't end up acting sex with her because Claire entered. He was the one that carried his two left legs to Sarah to fix appointment. Sarah did not hold a gun to his head. After he pushed his wife and she lost her pregnancy, his first issue, he never tried to set things straight and reevaluate his circumstances. Sarah didn't tell him to not to mistreat his wife, did she? All that she offered was sex. Did Sarah ask him to rape Getrude, their maid too? Did Sarah asked him to have sex with his wife's sister when he could have avoided it?

Bad things start small, yes... But infidelity is not the same thing as rape. Infidelity does not lead to rape. Infidelity also get level, sleeping with an outsider is different from sleeping with your wife's sister. Infidelity is also not the same thing as domestic abuse. Claire could have does if she hasn't gotten through to Phillips. Micheal is a beast that do not care about Claire. Simple as a ABC, stop trying to justify what is not. Claire would be a foolish woman to wish things well with such a beast. I bet you would ask her to forgive him if he is found sleeping with their child too, after all bad things start small. Perhaps you are one of these people who treat others like trash with the hope of forgiveness when you tire.

Sorry sir, revenge is not a weakness and forgiveness is not strength....Let people so what will satisfy them.

please forgive my rude comment. You are being too bitter about this story. Some have done worst sin than this but still be forgiven by does they hurt. And why already drawn into conclusion on the story that you have not read till the end? You are so bitter as if you has undergo the same ordeal. If so, i advice you to seek the help of a therapist. And stop all this your bitter concept about life.

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2017
PamelB please oo Dnt mind those peeps oo Biko
Re: United In Betrayal by xaviercasmir(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2017
PamelB:
and I've read it again. All shades of wrong, what are you guys saying after all? That I should stop writing, fine. I have. Even some people that commended d story before now see it to be preaching bad things, all shades of wrong, encourage wrong in the world. Both those giving e-hug nd e-kiss ngwa, I yaff stop writing so as not to give our future husbands encouragement to do wrong.

You guys concluded on d story without waiting for it to finish.
Oya pls no vex abeg my humble gents and ladies. Bikonu.
pamelb being a writer is not all about writing. Is also about accepting your readers opinion whether good or bad. Just because of your readers opinion you said that you will stop writing? Just know that negetive and
positive when joined produced the needed electricity. Don’t give up. Just know that you are doing good because your readers wants you to be the best.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2017
All I'm saying is that you guys didn't just wait for d story to finish before giving me what should have bin in it

It's discouragement to the writer.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Chummypinky(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2017
please ma,don't take what they said at heart please,even in life not everybody likes you did you kill yourself? no,the will to continue in life keep haters in their place,so is happening here forget what they are saying and do what you do best......we love you.....your story is a blast please continue

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
Please PamelB continue. Abeg no vex ehn just continue,I'm enjoying the story.
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2017
Sterope:
Let someone rape your sister, or put your sister in intensive care unit or f.u.ck one sister while married to another....Doing everything consciously without a gun to his head. Then we shall not talk about emotions.

Don't forget to forgive him once he prostrates on the floor..You hear

Every human being is emotional, man and woman. That emotional line iis stu.pid and sta.le. . Being a woman does not mean being stu.pid. I am not stu.pid, don't even try to insinuate such.

Given that Michael is man, shouldn't he have handles it logically instead of emotionallytongue. The fist time Sarah seduced him, he didn't end up acting sex with her because Claire entered. He was the one that carried his two left legs to Sarah to fix appointment. Sarah did not hold a gun to his head. After he pushed his wife and she lost her pregnancy, his first issue, he never tried to set things straight and reevaluate his circumstances. Sarah didn't tell him to not to mistreat his wife, did she? All that she offered was sex. Did Sarah ask him to rape Getrude, their maid too? Did Sarah asked him to have sex with his wife's sister when he could have avoided it?

Bad things start small, yes... But infidelity is not the same thing as rape. Infidelity does not lead to rape. Infidelity also get level, sleeping with an outsider is different from sleeping with your wife's sister. Infidelity is also not the same thing as domestic abuse. Claire could have does if she hasn't gotten through to Phillips. Micheal is a beast that do not care about Claire. Simple as a ABC, stop trying to justify what is not. Claire would be a foolish woman to wish things well with such a beast. I bet you would ask her to forgive him if he is found sleeping with their child too, after all bad things start small. Perhaps you are one of these people who treat others like trash with the hope of forgiveness when you tire.

Sorry sir, revenge is not a weakness and forgiveness is not strength....Let people so what will satisfy them.

hmmm these is impressive lets look at these like these micheal has strength and weaknesses u can see the way he reacts wen he is being seduced he's vulnerable but does dat mean he is bad 4 life nope,i am not saying micheal is a gud person no i am saying dat if he has truly realized his mistake she should forgive him rape please amra was not rape she seduced him to get him dat might not be enough justification for him but don't say raping there was no raping rather claire should not allow amra in their live anymore
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2017
PamelB:
All I'm saying is that you guys didn't just wait for d story to finish before giving me what should have bin in it

I rest my case
dats okay but where is the honour wen there are no critics even among fans people still complain does that make people stop doing their duties because they are having critics i think u should use these has a motivation to write,these is ur page madam do what makes u happy and satisfied forget people's comment,if u try to please everyone u will never be happy just take us like ur fans

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2017
Interesting and very educative story indeed. Pamela pls continue, don't let wat people say to get to you. Am eager to know the end of the story.....
Re: United In Betrayal by Fijumokesayo(f): 8:36pm On May 27, 2017
Timson01 should take a chill pill and calm down jawe, you're confusing me abeg. We are all entittled to our opinion mbok, you don't have to sholve your own opinion down our throat since we're not doing that to you... Thanks for your understanding.

Pamel pls take it easy, we are enjoying your story. We appreciate your wonderful work, God bless you. But errm, I know you're the writer, you have your perfect ending well planned, that's nice too. Don't let our comments get to you na, we are just doing our duties as your fans ni. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by purityval(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2017
PamelB post=:
Purityval has uploaded a video of a random girl having wild sex with a min then proceeded to watch the video.

Trouble finder grin grin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by YoShawtee(f): 9:09pm On May 27, 2017
Please continue the story...I even joined Nairaland 'cause of you and some other amazing writers grin
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2017
PamelB:

I rest my case
Plz dear don't stop the story...I'm sure our comment wasn't intended to discourage u in any way. I've not seen the end of the story but I don't think you r promoting rape, adultery and domestic violence...pls disregard that. These things are what is plaguing our society today and why many marriages are crumbling...so I don't think anyone would promote that. You are the writer and you are the only that knows how u want this to end...it might not favour some people's feelings , but we'd still like you to finish it plzzzz.
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
EvaJael:
Please PamelB continue. Abeg no vex ehn just continue,I'm enjoying the story.
Do you know her house..lets go and beg her. Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 10:40pm On May 27, 2017
Sorry sir, being called a better woman on this matter is not an insult. I am bitter and proudly so.tongue

Well, you could pray that either of the unfortunate situation befall your sisters. Afterwards, tell them that they should forgive because others have done something worse and they were forgiven. undecided

Perhaps you are one of those people who consciously and willfully hurt others and seek forgiveness because they must forgive na, they have no choice what is done is done. They must move on by force or by fire. So tell me, what are you? A murderer? Rapist? Violent man? Paedophile? Oya tell me, so that we can tell your victims to forgive.

If you can think, you would know that given our society where rape, domestic abuse and infidelity are seen as normal, it is paramount that every human try as much as possible to show how inhumane these acts are especially doestoc abuse and rape. People die everyday from both. There are for victims whose lives have been destroyed because of their experience and the silent culture our society encourages. Many victims of domestic abuse die everyday all over the world, if 2 women die every week from domestic abuse in UK, can you imagine what for on Nigeria? Do you know why most of them stayed. They stayed because of people like you, because they are women and their primary role in life is to build the home no matter what.

I am happy you call me bitter. It basically shows that I am doing something right. Thanks.

xaviercasmir:

please forgive my rude comment. You are being too bitter about this story. Some have done worst sin than this but still be forgiven by does they hurt. And why already drawn into conclusion on the story that you have not read till the end? You are so bitter as if you has undergo the same ordeal. If so, i advice you to seek the help of a therapist. And stop all this your bitter concept about life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2017
You haven't answered my questions? undecided

Hmmm, please tell me you will pray for someone to rape your two months baby and you must forgive that person because babies are his weakness. He is just a human being who is sexually vulnerable to them.

Sorry about that example....But it had to be used. That o exactly what you sound like when you ask people to forgive beasts.

You see when people treat others like trash it doesnt come from a place of weakness. It comes from a place of seeing yourself above that person or a place of envy to the extent you don't care about the humanity in them. That is exactly how predators reason. Pray tell why anyone should care about those who don't care about hurting you? They don't deserve it and when you see their actions as weaknesses, you are basically encouraging them and you are part of them because at the end of the day, they shou xo tiniest to hurt others, it is not their fault. It is their weaknesses.

Michael raped Gertrude. He almost killed Claire. Read the story again please

Timson01:
hmmm these is impressive lets look at these like these micheal has strength and weaknesses u can see the way he reacts wen he is being seduced he's vulnerable but does dat mean he is bad 4 life nope,i am not saying micheal is a gud person no i am saying dat if he has truly realized his mistake she should forgive him rape please amra was not rape she seduced him to get him dat might not be enough justification for him but don't say raping there was no raping rather claire should not allow amra in their live anymore

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
Itsoright... Make unah keep calm and let d story unfold by itself, make unah nor dey use dese negative comment to dey kill d morale of d writer... Positive vibes only
Whr is my baby queenitee
#OluwaAndYungeezIsStillInvolve
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:06pm On May 27, 2017
purityval:

Trouble finder grin grin
yeeeaaa!
He finally showed up.
Brother mi see what is happening here. They've taken my story away from me embarassed
cry
Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 6:01am On May 28, 2017
crislyn:

Do you know her house..lets go and beg her. Lol
I don't know o. Let's google it.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 6:39am On May 28, 2017
xaviercasmir:

pamelb being a writer is not all about writing. Is also about accepting your readers opinion whether good or bad. Just because of your readers opinion you said that you will stop writing? Just know that negetive and
positive when joined produced the needed electricity. Don’t give up. Just know that you are doing good because your readers wants you to be the best.
I love you guy, for this comment. you practically took the words outta ma mouth. PamelB, criticism good or bad is part of what makes you a good writer. I'm sure the readers were just too emotional. Don't stop the story please. You are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:23am On May 28, 2017
"You look beautiful Gertrude." Kelvin commented and Gertrude blushed

"Thank you sir." She replied shyly.

"Gertrude, I want to thank you for the time you spent here, helping me take care of my home. I pray that God blesses you abundantly as you go in search of greener pastures." Claire said

"Thank you madam. I'm also grateful for all you've taught me. I'll always have you in my heart. Thanks a lot madam." Gertrude spoke with emotions.

"Here, have this. Add it to whatever you have saved up." Claire said, handing her a cheque from the notebook she came down with.

Gertrude took the cheque, examined it and was on her knees immediately, holding Claire's feet.

"Thank you madam. Thank you so very much. You've been like a sister I never had. May your river never run dry. May........"

"Amen Gertrude, please stand up." Claire stood up, trying to pull Gertrude up.
She succeeded and they both went into each other's arms.

"You'll be successful Gertrude and please, always keep in touch."

She nodded, not letting go of Claire.

Ebere and Chika watched from a corner, shedding tears silently.

"Gertrude." Kelvin called out.

She freed Claire and turned to Kelvin.

"Come." He said standing up

She approached in unsteady steps as kelvin dipped a hand into his trouser pocket, fishing out a bundle of money.

"I hope this helps too." He said, handing the money to her.

She thanked him and put the money and cheque into her handbag.

"Thank you sir, thank you madam. I'm grateful."

Claire nodded and sat down on her former position, resuming her breakfast.

"Uhm, Gertrude." Micheal stuttered

Everyone turned to him including Claire.

"Please have this." He stretched a cheque to her.

"Don't bother Sir. What madam and Mr Kelvin here has given me is more than enough. Thanks anyways."

She went to the surprised Claire, gave her a hug and picked up her box
Ebere and Chika came to her and together, they left the dinning area.

Claire and Kelvin stared at Kelvin. Claire was ignorant of Gertrude's reason for acting that way. But Kelvin knew and he didn't blame the poor girl.

Micheal felt insulted. How could she make a fool out of him like that? He cast his anger and frustration on his plate of yam and egg sauce. Stupid! He cursed.
He stood up and left the dinning, feeling two pairs if eyes digging a hole at his back.

He got to his room, cursing Gertrude. She had made a fool out of him, how dare she.
He was about hitting his fist on the wall when kelvin came into the room and locked the door.

"Did you see that cheap thing? That nobody, she made a fool out of me in front of those house girls. She's lucky she's already leaving or else......."

"You would have raped her again?" Kelvin shot at him.

He turned to kelvin in shock, so she told him.

"Yes. How could you be so shaneless Micheal and you're here, beating your guts because she refused to take your gift? If I were in her shoes, the moment you try to give me that money, I'll ask you the exact thing you're paying me for."

Micheal shot his eyes up, shame written all over his face.

"You f'd up man. How did all these things start? Sarah. You go running after women not knowing what they've got inside them. I'm happy Sarah ended up the way she did and if you don't change, you'll end up in worse situation. I came to tell you that I'll be leaving in two days." Kelvin concluded, spared his friend one last look and left the room.

Claire remained seated at the dinning even after Ebere had cleared the table. Why would Gertrude reject Micheal's cheque? Something was wrong and she just has to fix her hand on it. She glanced at her wristwatch, nurse Abigail was yet to show up.
She called her office to know if things were running smoothly after which she left for her room.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:36am On May 28, 2017
Please guys, I understand we all must not have same thoughts about an issue. I also understand you guys are trying to keep the thread lively but see, some people are already taking it personal.

I'm a woman so I can't encourage wife battery or r@pe. I write as the inspiration comes.

It's not fair how you guys concluded on this story without allowing me to finish it.

I can't end this story giving people the idea that karma doesn't exist or that people can go about doing whatever evil they wanna do. Sterope, please calm down.

Ehe! Those that said critism, biko, I allow them because I'm not perfect and I need you guys to aid in making me close to perfect. But there's a very big difference between criticizing my mistakes and running conclusions on a story.
I've written two stories here before this one and the flow has been beautiful, critics and encouragements that led me to continue.

But if you guys version of criticism is to conclude on someone's story, biko, hold your critics abeg.

And note, I've got bad mouth. A very bad one. So anyone who tries to tell me "what should have been" in this story, let me not talk.

Happy Sunday y'all

20 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by abubakarbabang7(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2017
aunty pamelb no vex abet continue.Anybody wey won do anyhow for this thread we go pursue am
Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2017
PamelB thanks for the update. I Love Gertrude, she is a very good lady, she took the right decision atleast mich will no longer be hunted by his past wrongs against gertrude which almays stair at him.
Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2017
Sorry about what I have written earlier.

PamelB:
Please guys, I understand we all must not have same thoughts about an issue. I also understand you guys are trying to keep the thread lively but see, some people are already taking it personal.

I'm a woman so I can't encourage wife battery or r@pe. I write as the inspiration comes.

It's not fair how you guys concluded on this story without allowing me to finish it.

I can't end this story giving people the idea that karma doesn't exist or that people can go about doing whatever evil they wanna do. Sterope, please calm down.

Ehe! Those that said critism, biko, I allow them because I'm not perfect and I need you guys to aid in making me close to perfect. But there's a very big difference between criticizing my mistakes and running conclusions on a story.
I've written two stories here before this one and the flow has been beautiful, critics and encouragements that led me to continue.

But if you guys version of criticism is to conclude on someone's story, biko, hold your critics abeg.

And note, I've got bad mouth. A very bad one. So anyone who tries to tell me "what should have been" in this story, let me not talk.

Happy Sunday y'all
Re: United In Betrayal by purityval(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2017
Sooooooo... I had to go down a couple of pages to get a hang on what is happening.

PamelB... Honey you are damn good, guess I have told you this a million times grin. Thinking of stopping this story is 'haram' Thank God you didn't after all.

Know this, readers opinion varies. Some are awesomly encouraging while others are not. Sometimes a story stirs up a readers emotions especially when the story strays from an already constructed plot in his/her head. This can lead the reader to vent out anger and frustration, not against you but against the story. The funny thing is, this people don't leave the story, they still check up on it continuosly showing that they love you but the story dey make them vex grin

Sterope bae... Aunty you dey para oo. Your vex for micheal full basket grin Hey this world (thread) is someone's imagination ok, lets not be too serious about it rather lets enjoy it as it unfolds. I don't know if this particular story stirred up something within or its just you dissatisfied with the turn of events, either ways just like Pamela said, she is neither a supporter of domestic voilence nor rape. Who called you bitter again? I don't think you are.

Soooo why don't we allow the OP to trill us again instead of killing the vibe? Negative vibes can kill a writers urge believe me..

Oluwa yungzee is sighted in high places

#shalom

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
I didn't stir anything. One cannot advocate against something again abi what....Imagine action fuels reality and such imagination that will encourage such vices which are already prevalent in our society should not be encouraged whatsoever. I don't need to be a victim to feel for victims. H

Abi should do you want to wait till you or some you know experience these things before you advocate against them....Because that is exactly why you are trying to tell me. I am not you.

There are people on this thread who have wished for a wife like Claire and those who have urged the writer to make Claire stay and build her home and those who choose to overlook Michael's attitudes because it is his weaknesses and he was not like that before so Claire should forgive him OR is it not on this same forum people support domestic abuse, rape and infidelity? And I also know this imagination is exactly what goes in in real life therefore I have every right and duty to speak against it imagination or not. Imagination that encourages such vices should be criticized and I will do my best when I have the time and energy for it.

I have apologised to the writer, I hope you didn't miss that. Biko, don't stir things up again.

The guy I quoted said I was too bitter about this story. I didn't even take it as an offenc because it is not. It is a good compliment which I am proud of. I don't mind being bitter about domestic abuse, infidelity and rape. Bitterness for such vices is a good trait.

purityval:
Sooooooo... I had to go down a couple of pages to get a hang on what is happening.

PamelB... Honey you are damn good, guess I have told you this a million times grin. Thinking of stopping this story is 'haram' Thank God you didn't after all.

Know this, readers opinion varies. Some are awesomly encouraging while others are not. Sometimes a story stirs up a readers emotions especially when the story strays from an already constructed plot in his/her head. This can lead the reader to vent out anger and frustration, not against you but against the story. The funny thing is, this people don't leave the story, they still check up on it continuosly showing that they love you but the story dey make them vex grin

Sterope bae... Aunty you dey para oo. Your vex for micheal full basket grin Hey this world (thread) is someone's imagination ok, lets not be too serious about it rather lets enjoy it as it unfolds. I don't know if this particular story stirred up something within or its just you dissatisfied with the turn of events, either ways just like Pamela said, she is neither a supporter of domestic voilence nor rape. Who called you bitter again? I don't think you are.

Soooo why don't we allow the OP to trill us again instead of killing the vibe? Negative vibes can kill a writers urge believe me..

Oluwa yungzee is sighted in high places

#shalom

Re: United In Betrayal by stephenGee12(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2017
PamelB:

Happy Sunday y'all

PamelB nicely said. I don't knw y dey wud be directing someelse story in another direction.
Have u nt heard dat"too many directors spoil the story" grin grin
Purityval were u go since all dis while?.
No worry as u get bad mouth me I get worse mouth.
Gat ur back dear.
Happy sunday to u dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.