Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933550 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice story dear. Ride on, i will be here till the end. Let's see what becomes of Michael the foolish.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by chisiudeh: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Sunday PamelB.
Thanks for the update. I see things are getting twisted gradually for all involved both positively and negatively. Its good .

Good writing though. But please can we get a double dosage for today. Thanks and have a lovely week.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jsaviour:

you said what michael did was a mistake. hope you are still following the story. He is a man LovePeddler who shld be dumped like tissue paper. Abi you wan find another excuse for him.
no excuse we all deserve secound chance but not for the same mistake
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
micheal a love-vendor
Re: United In Betrayal by anonymousbim(f): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm
This is getting hotter than I envisaged...
More ink to your pen and more megabytes to your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
uminem02:
U knw na
I know no ooh
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jsaviour:

God forbid ooo, but hope if your wife eventually cheats on you, you will come up with all this sermon. Somethings are easier said than done. Hope you will say same thing to a man whose wife cheats on with her Secretary, brother and house help.
Hahahaha... Abeg ooo, bt i hope it never gets 2 dat, i pray i luv my wife 2 d extent of 4giving her of every transgression she makes, i pray also dat she luvs me enough nt 2 do dat 2 me... and more profoundly i pray dat all of us should av a happy home

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Sylva2147: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is one of the best stories I have read so far on nairaland, very very very educative and entertaining. Keep the good work going the sky is your starting point, Weldon keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by marvwhite: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2017
mehn! I so much hate KARMA,the bitch always has a way of haunting you,especially when you least expected it..

Sarah bear with her(karma).....
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2017
I like d way dis story iz goin, great work pamelb
Re: United In Betrayal by valyzubxx(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jsaviour:

God forbid ooo, but hope if your wife eventually cheats on you, you will come up with all this sermon. Somethings are easier said than done. Hope you will say same thing to a man whose wife cheats on with her Secretary, brother and house help.
Even the bible gives unfaithfulness as one of the conditions for divorce... Should Clair continue to 'work' on her marriage till the randy he-goat Michael infects her with venereal diseases?
Re: United In Betrayal by mamindy(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thanks very much for the update.
I also wish to plead with you to demarcate the various scene with anything possible, either with dotted lines or asterisk to reduce our distress of trying to place it.
......Inferiority complex should not make Gertrude reject the proposal. I keep my fingers crossed
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
chai..... it hurts.. it hurts a lot that we don't value things until we loose them.. Micheal is a he goat,a disgrace to manhood. If I were in his shoes I will go seek for spiritual help.. the dude has no brain.... Micheal is my favourite character,the guy fall my hands jor... I feel like crying for him...na so e go allow one yeye Phil come carry our Claire...
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Somemen Ar He Goat PamelB We Ar Waiting For U
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is that all? Pls don't say it is
Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oh! How I luv dis movie...oh sorry story weldone Pamelb! More ink 2 ur pen and more wisdom 2 ur brain..pls I gat a request ma'am pls let Claire divorce dat he-goat Mike nd get married 2 Phillips. Na beg I dey beg oooo... Watching in 5-d.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
she paced the entire length of her sitting room, admiring her long artificial nails. Things were going the way she planned it. They won't know what hit them and whatever it is would hit them so hard that they won't know where or who to run to. She dialed a number on her phone and settled on a setee;

"take pictures, as many as possible, i need a clean job."
she hung up and smiled to herself. Claire will beg but she won't give a fork about her, sister or not.

.......................................................................................................

They stepped into the hotel that housed the best night club in the whole of ABJ.
The bouncers hailed him and complimented his babe. He tipped them handsomely and promised to send them bottles of wine afterwards. Out of loyalty, one of the bouncers went in first to get a VIP table for them.
They were led inside like royalty and the DJ dedicated a hit song for them.

"you're gonna throw caution to the wind tonight. have fun yea?" kelvin shouted amidst the loud music.

"i know. just watch while i show you." she replied with a smirk.

He returned her smirk with a surprised look and looked at the waitress that had come to attend to them. Knowing his usual way of ordering, she handed him a paper and a pen and left. His buddies who were in the club already began to come to the table and they exchanged pleasantries. Just as he was the lady's man, he was also a man of the people so he urged them to share his table with his babes who were already getting acquaintained with pretty Claire. He filled in his order and dropped it on the table. Tonight's gonna be a good night.

......................................................................................

He looked at the text message and smiled. the club was a famous one. He stepped out of the hotel just as the uber car he had called stopped in front of it.
He was dressed in a white trouser, a white calvin claire polo, topping it with a denim blazer and denim boot. The female workers had shamelessly drooled over him as soon as he had stepped out of the room but he had no time for them lots. He was going to have fun tonight and at least for once, forget the woman who had robbed him of his sleep.

A multimedia message came into his phone while he was viewing his wife's recent pictures on instagram. He was proud of her online because she had gained a lot of attentions online. She had over 9000 followers on IG and they always had reasons to gush about her pictures. They were now talking about her new endorsement and he was priding himself as her husband when the mmm came into his phone. He looked at the sleeping Ebere who had her right hand on his chest.
He minimized the IG app and opened the message to get the shock of his life; his wife was straddling that sick head. Anger and hate fueled inside him and he sat up, waking the sleeping beauty.
She rubbed her eyes and looked at him unconsciously;

"is there a problem honey?"

"get out." he barked

she looked at him in shock but didn't stand up. He angrily stood up, held her hair and dragged her out of the room, banging the door after her.
He yelled at no one in particular, regretting the past few days. She had used him and she won't get away with it. NEVER

....................................................................................

Her head throbbed in pain. she checked her phone, wondering how long she had been out.
She picked her weak frame from the floor and walked tiredly to her room. She stepped into the shower, allowing the water run down, wishing it could wash away her past, the possibility of her being a carrier. She wept as the water ran down. It was all over. Not only had her past come to hunt her, it had come back with consequences.
She wished for a lot of things to happen; if she had not gone after her boss, if she had learnt her lesson after Kelvin, but no. She was a slayqueen, she wanted money, sex, attention, and it had landed her a heavy medal.
If only she had learnt her lessons.

13 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by chisiudeh: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice development. Micheal keeps shooting at his feet. Karma is yet to visit him like it has visited Sarah.
Nice work OP.
Though it seems short. But its spicy
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice 1, Cnt wait to read wat happens next, phil should stop playing gentleman nd grab claire by d skirt

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Awwww...why now? D update is too short.. But weldone and thanks all d same...
Re: United In Betrayal by KingZero: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is an amazing story cause it really really really riles me up and just gets me angry but thats how you know it's an awesome work of fiction.

On that note, men are not children and should be held responsible, nobody from outside a marriage "destroys" a marriage, also I believe Micheal has to serve time for raping someone. It is only right. God forgives but man has to maintain stability in society hence the existence of law and order. If I start, i won't end lol.

Keep going PamelB. You are doing amazing.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by nikz(f): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Wow pamelb! You are da bomb! Tuale for you jare...... I love the the way you update your stories timely and on point you no dey dull chic you too much. God bless you jare
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2017
How Can Sarah Heal Her Sister Like DIs
Re: United In Betrayal by LBmujuni3(f): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Update too short yet it comes once in a blue Moon,just worried for myself that I might scream if I don't get enough please help
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2017
front-page again
Re: United In Betrayal by Stevedison(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Another blockbuster, mind blowing thread for my reading pleasure.

This one z got my attention.

I want to commend the writer PamelB for this wonderful child of her brain and the materialisation of her inventive thinking.

God bless u for this.

I will come back to comment once i catch up with u guys.

*runs back to page 2 with my popcorn*
Re: United In Betrayal by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Are u serious? They couldnt wait till they get home?

Nawa to you o..
Na this kind rush hour and vulnerable environment dey sweet pass na.
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
This is serious.
Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2017
jukoo331:
boost your account see text below are u still doubting when orders are making it
I've heard about it but not sure of how authentic it is....... How is it done?
Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
This story has refused to finish. From page 1 - 27.. Nice work Pamela.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.