Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933202 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2017
cool
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Micheal my Micheal... nice update...

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ma'am you're really doing a wonderful work keep it up, d sky is d beginning for u...
Re: United In Betrayal by Wane2: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok I have never commented on this story, so I have to say it is excellent, you're gifted keep up the good work.
Re: United In Betrayal by plenty155(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
waiting for next update.... nice story
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
And I hope the Virus in Michael's brain has been format'd... If not. Pamel just reboot to factory setting...or giv him another OS...
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
okay, that was awesome. hmmm Claire, I hope you know what you're doing. Michael, I hope you won't misuse this opportunity. PamelB, thanks for the loooong update. You rock.
Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amazing
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyndollarz(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
awwhhhh Clair, after all you have passed through. you are a strong woman my dear.. Micheal should not just try rubbish tho

and how is my darling Phil, I miss him.come to me baby lets love each other. Clair is a decently married woman already

Sarah, you and Greg should just collabo.. una fit, see Iraq and Iran Choi Choi Choi....hahahahahah...

PamelB,... I heart you much oooooo
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
weldone swithrt
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
The next morning, he served her breakfast in bed and she thanked him with a sincere smile.

"I just got an email." She passed him her iPad when he was about leaving the room
He read through and smiled lovingly.

"That's nice. So you'll be going to Abuja next week?"

"I don't know yet. Dunno if I should take it." She sipped her tea.
He sat down beside her, dropping the iPad on the bed.

"You should go hun. Endorsement from jiji is a huge one. At least, listen to their terms and conditions first."

"Will you go with me?" She asked, making a puppy face.

"Ask again."

"Please go with me." She repeated.

"Alright hun. We're in this together. I'll pick you up at 6:30. We're having dinner at cheraton."

He pecked her and left the room while she giggled like a baby.
She got her phone out and texted Kelvin. He replied immediately, congratulating her and wishing her marriage all the happiness.

He turned on his phone and realised he had a message. He was on his way to the office.
He opened it and it was from Sarah. He called her immediately.

"Are you sick in the head?" He barked as soon as she picked the call

She stammered at her end, not sure of what to say.

"I'm trying to work on my marriage and the hell, you're ruining everything from that end. What if my wife had read that message?"

"I'm.... I'm sorry Mich..... Sir."

"Whatever. Messages like this would cost you your job that you wouldn't be needing someone to get you intoxicated for you to write a resignation."

"I'm sorry Sir."

"Better."

He hung up and fixed his eyes back on the road. This was what he would have done earlier but he had let her bedroom prowess ruin him. He swerved left and turned to the block that housed his company.

She lowered her head on the table and cried. He had purposely sent her to this place so he could move on with his life. He had used her and dumped her.
A call came in and she picked without looking at the ID of the caller.

"You fork well you know."

"Who's this?" She asked, cleaning her teary face.

"Come to the restroom and see for yourself."

"Greg?"

"Yes baby."

"I......."

"Miss Sarah?" Her boss walked into her office.
She quickly dropped her phone and stood up.

"You look pale. Are you still sick?"

"No madam. I'm fine now, thank you."

She looked her over.

"See me in ten minutes. We need to go through some files for the board meeting tomorrow. I had to come myself so you won't give me the " you forgot" line. Ten minutes."

"Yes madam."

The boss lady walked out of the office and she picked her phone. Greg was still on the line.

"Greg?"

"I heard. I'll see you after closing hours. I need to teach you some lessons for being a naughty girl."

She smiled. She was getting turned on already.

"Yes master."

He ended the call while she put her hand under her skirt.
One thing she preferred this branch, she had her own office.

"Are you impotent or a virgin? I've been in this house for three days. What are you scared of? I'm Nigerian, I'm beautiful. I've got stuffs that you'll love to handle. Why have you refused to touch me?"

He looked at her and shook his head.
Enatel and his babe have gone clubbing. She had wanted to go too but when she found out he wasn't going, she stayed back.

"Phil?"

"Is your name Claire?"

She looked at him in shock. What kind of man did Enatel give her? He was super cute, rich and well built. Was he having mental problems or he's just dumb?

"I'm Cleopatra."

"Exactly. That's the problem. You're not Claire. You're not even close to being Claire. I'm in love with her. She's my everything and I can't think of cheating on her."

"That's pathetic. Not in this generation dude. Have fun while it lasts. I've got everything a man wants in a woman, I'm beautiful, I'm ......."

"Not the woman my heart beats for. I'm not a lay about. I don't sleep with everything in skirts. Nothing you'll say now will make me touch you so quit trying."

He stood up and left the sitting room for her.
She went in after him, picked her bags and left the apartment. Thank God Enatel already paid before bringing them here.

Dinner was beautiful.
She had gone home at five after her husband had called to remind her of their date.
She had dressed in a dinner gown, did the necessary things every woman would do with her face, clutched her purse and stepped out only to see that it was a limo that had come to pick her up.
Her husband wasn't inside but she was assured of her safety.
She was driven to the beach where she'd seen her husband who went all lovey dovey. He had kissed her fully on the lips not minding the crowd. They had walked hand in hand into the restaurant and presently, she was in a beautiful guest house that overlooked the beach.
They were spending the night here.
She was surprised to find new sets of nighties, lingeries and clothes.
He had outdone himself this time.

She smiled as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Your turn honey, or, do you need my help?"

"With all pleasure baby."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
romantic...
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy for them, but I feel for Phil
Re: United In Betrayal by diogonwa(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
PamelB,idi too much...I have been glued to my phone since I came back from church...biko come and continue

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Clarabarbie(f): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
princ007:

Me too sad, I hope Claire marry Phil. Cos her husband doesn't deserve her at all
Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
princ007:
Yeah me too
Re: United In Betrayal by mRaRcH(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
I must ve 2 confess U sure are doin a nice job here and Ur narrative ability is just WOW.. keep it up
Re: United In Betrayal by pweetypearls(f): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]sincerely speaking,you are really doing a great job in writing this.BuT i dnt want claire for micheal anymore,hes nt trustworthy.i bet if sarah comes again he will be tempted to go under her skirt.
Re: United In Betrayal by pezysolemn(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
u r doing a 9iice job,i must commend u...but phil is too pathetic#what is ARE YOU CLAIRE?
Re: United In Betrayal by FortunateB(f): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice story; you rock Pam
Re: United In Betrayal by XCELsis(f): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice work.. .
Expecting an update
Re: United In Betrayal by mamindy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Awwww, my heart is shattered... I started today and I thought I would finish today as well but no u had better plan 4 me, to wait a while. You made me shed real tears for Claire.
..........I know marriage is all about 4 better 4 worst but am praying it doesn't work in Claire's favour for Phil's sake. Micheal has a host of mistresses to choose from so my crush Phil must not be left empty handed and besides I wouldn't want a situation where all those silly mistress will come back after six month to start fighting my Claire over a lost case named Michael.
..........And most importantly, it has come to my notice that Gertrude is of wife material for Kelvin.
Thanks alot PamelB for making my day. Waiting patiently for more update meanwhile, I will have to keep myself busy with "valley of the shadow of love"

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
mamindy:
Awwww, my heart is shattered..You made me shed real tears for Claire.
...I know marriage is all about 4 better 4 worst but am praying it doesn't work in Claire's favour for Phil's sake. Micheal has a host of mistresses to choose from so my crush Phil must not be left empty handed and besides I wouldn't want a situation where all those silly mistress will come back after six month to start fighting my Claire over a lost case named Michael.
Life is nt always a bed of rose, nd certainly nt a fairytale, marriage is 4 beta or worse, d problem wit most marriages 2day is dat its nw easy 2 get out dan 2 get in, nobdy is perfect, every one is has is own flaws, we make mistake nd bad chioces, bt dis is MARRIAGE nt RELATIONSHIP, Stand by ur spouse no mata wat, dats wat u sign up 4, it might take time, yrs, bt surely d storm is goin 2 pass nd u r goin 2 enjoy d gud fruit of being patient

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by missyadorable(f): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
How naive and daft some women can be

Look at Claire...After Michael beat her up,made her lose pregnancy,slept with his secretary and her sister, got her admitted in the hospital..She still opened her arms to forgive him.

Nonsense! she thinks he has changed for good..Fish brain

I can bet Michael will still deal with her.
She is a fool to think all will be well

6 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
ABUJA.

She walked into the arrival port, dragging her mini box. She heaved a sigh. If only Micheal didn't have a last minute conference. They had talked about it, they had booked their flight tickets and just yesterday, he brought in the news that they had an emergency meeting with some potential customers.

She raised her head on time to see a young woman with a sign bearing her name; MRS CLAIRE NJAMA.

She walked up to her with a smile.

"You look more beautiful in person than the pictures Ruth." Claire said

The young woman hugged her heartedly.

"Wow. I'm excited to be the first to meet this fashionista in person. Welcome to Abuja Mrs Claire."

"Thank you Ruth."

Ruth took the box from her as they walked to the exit.
There was a limo already waiting for them. The chauffeur did his job and they both stepped in.
Claire smiled. Looked like she was getting familiar with limos this period.
They were going to a five star hotel where she'd been lodged for a week. This couldn't get any better

He carried his suitcase and walked out of the airport. His first stop would be a hotel. He needed to rest properly, take drugs to prevent jet lag and then speak with the PA to the chief justice. That's why he came two days before the supposed meeting. His phone rang as soon as he stopped a taxi.

"Take me to the best hotel in town." He said to the driver and got in before picking his call.

"You finally decided to pull your d!ck outta that cu#t right?"

Enatel chuckled from the other end.

"That means you're in Abj at the moment huh?"

"Gosh. It's not funny Enatel. You refused to see me off because of a woman."

"Same way you've refused to come to your senses because of a woman."

"Enatel, my case is different. You......"

"Don't start now please. Cleo has refused to pick my calls ever since you sent her out of the house. She's my best fork for crying out loud that is why I gave her to you, to ease......."

"Best fork indeed."

"Dude!"

"My manchi. My regards to your babe oh. Maybe if I return, we can have all the fun alright?"

"Call Cleo and apologise."

"Okay. I will. But that'll be when I settle. I'm taking a ride to a hotel now."

"Okay but make sure you call her."

"Bye man. Nodu ofuma nwanne(stay well brother)"

He hung up and closed his eyes, relaxing on the seat.

"Don't worry sir. We'll be at the best hotel in ten minutes."

He opened his eyes and smiled in appreciation

"Thanks."

He closed his eyes again.

"I can't get enough of you. I want you every time, everywhere and every......."

"Stop this nonsense Greg. I know we share same things in common. I love sex and you do to. We're crazy about it and all that but you see, I need to keep clean records here since I'm still on probation."

"And who says you'll get caught huh? Since we started this silly argument, we would have just done this thing and......"

"I'm not in the mood please."

Since she got the call from Micheal, she couldn't stop thinking about a lot of things. Now, this man wants to rob her of her thoughts and peace of mind.

"We might get caught. I......"

"Enough b!tch. Str!p" he thundered and she shook in fright.

"Greg?"

"Forking s+rip before I tear those cheap things off your body."

He was a sick man. He was easily annoyed, his temper knew no one, not even his blood relations.

Sarah looked at him with shock written all over her face. He was tugging at his tie, breathing hard like a wounded lion.
Her waywardness had brought her to this. Why didn't she leave after work? Why did she wait for him? Who would save her from this beast?

Like lightening, he struck her face, causing her to fall back.
He charged at her like an angry bull, separating her legs and tearing the thin fabric covering her womanhood.
She won't take this. She has to fight this. She wont end up like this.
Her life events flashes before her eyes and she knew she had been wrong. If only she'd learnt her lessons after Kelvin had dealt with her.

She watched as he struggled with his belt. This was her chance to get away.
She gathered all the strength she could, said a prayer to the Almighty and targeted his groin area.
It was now or never!!!

Gertrude looked at the number again. This has been her routine every morning since the one month she had left the Njama's family. She had found the number amongst the wad of notes Kelvin had given her.

She had battled with herself for weeks, if she should call the number or not. Today, she just has to do it because he had robbed her of her sleep.

She picked her phone and dialled his number. He picked after the fourth ring.

"Yea?" His baritone voice spoke from the other end.

"Good day Sir."

"Beautiful day. Who's this please?"

"It's me sir. It's Gertrude."

TF! He had been waiting for this call like forever. Now that it was here, he lost his ability to speak.

"Let me call you back." He said.

He disconnected the call and redialled the number.

"Hello sir."

"Kelvin would do Gertrude. How've you been and how's Edo?"

"I'm fine sir. Edo is fine too."

"Have you resumed school? Or was that the best lie you could come up with?"

She didn't say anything. But after some seconds which seemed like hours, she hung up.
But his ears were sharp. He had heard her sob and he knew he had ruined it.

12 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice One
Re: United In Betrayal by chisiudeh: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Its getting interesting by the day. Keep it it..
Re: United In Betrayal by pweetypearls(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Am jxt loving dix story everyday,you are jxt endowed with brain#thumbs up bae.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
yungeez:

Stand by ur spouse no mata wat, dats wat u sign up 4, it might take time, yrs, bt surely d storm is goin 2 pass nd u r goin 2 enjoy d gud fruit of being patient

2 sleeps with sister in-law
3 sleep with house help
4 Admires another house help
5 Beat his wife to stupor and leaves her to die.
No woman should sign up for that. There's a limit to what a person can bear, that why some africa women are dying untimely while the men are busy sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks bae for the update. Kelvin should go for Gertude self the poor girl deserves someone, phil should look for someone else since claire is married while claire should continue with her public husband.
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
PamelB dis is an act of wickedness, d update is too short, i no phil is goin to end up in d same hotel wit claire cos dats d perfect defination of "d best hotel in town" while dat foolish michael is goin to end up in sandra's torn pants... and as 4 my real G, kelvin, he is feeling d anionting, d almighty edoluv frm an edo girl, Gertrude, guess mamindy 's prediction ws right after all.. bt one thing i stil dnt understand is out of all d names in dis world, y u decided to give dat sex freek who is abt to get a kick in d grion my name "Greg"... More update pls
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

2 sleeps with sister in-law
3 sleep with house help
4 Admires another house help
No woman should sign up for that. There's a limit to what a person can bear, that why some africa women are dying untimely while the men are busy sleeping around.
Note: m nt in support to any form of abuse be it in or outside marriage."nw bk 2 d mata",u met nd fell inluv wit a guy so greatly dat u went 2 d altar nd vow 2 stand by each oda till death, along d line he startd misbehavin, u jst dnt throw away dat vow, dey r scared vows, u outh 2 stand by him nd nd giv up on him easily...(i no dat dere quiet a numba of athesist in our society 2day so m writin dis wit d belief dat u arnt 1 of dem), so m gonna say if jesus had given up on us we wont av been here...m sory 2 say bt MARRIAGE is nt 4 evry1, if u r nt strong enough dnt go into it, nobody will kill u, go bcom a babymama to sum1 nd face judgement on d last day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.