Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933213 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
yungeez:

Note: m nt in support to any form of abuse be it in or outside marriage."nw bk 2 d mata",u met nd fell inluv wit a guy so greatly dat u went 2 d altar nd vow 2 stand by each oda till death, along d line he startd misbehavin, u jst dnt throw away dat vow, dey r scared vows, u outh 2 stand by him nd nd giv up on him easily...(i no dat dere quiet a numba of athesist in our society 2day so m writin dis wit d belief dat u arnt 1 of dem), so m gonna say if jesus had given up on us we wont av been here...m sory 2 say bt MARRIAGE is nt 4 evry1, if u r nt strong enough dnt go into it, nobody will kill u, go bcom a babymama to sum1 nd face judgement on d last day

Why the insult did i insult u? Even d bible u are talking abt u know nothing abt it.
Did the marital vow include infidelity? Didn't the d bible give room for divorce and separation? Why did God allow it? How long should a bear till she is dead? For ur information am a staunch xian and AS FOR JUDGEMENT DAY i MIGHT MAKE ETERNITY BEFORE U.
If u are like michael u better change.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

Why the insult did i insult u? Even d bible u are talking abt u know nothing abt it.
Did the marital vow include infidelity? Didn't the d bible give room for divorce and separation? Why did God allow it? How long should a bear till she is dead? For ur information am a staunch xian and AS FOR JUDGEMENT DAY i MIGHT MAKE ETERNITY BEFORE U.
If u are like michael u better change.
hahahaha... sory if u find my words abusive, it wsnt intentional... anyway let me rest my case... its jst a shame dat d way dis generation is heading 75% of children wil b borne out of broken homes cos wat most of all d young ladies are thinking of is divorce nd becoming someone's babymama, if our mothers had given up on our fathers dat easily most of us would av come from broken homes, life is full of ups and downs dear, we jst gat to b strong nd patient...bt it all boils down to hw u feel abt ur man nd if ur marriage is worth fighting for.#PeaceOut

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
yungeez:

hahahaha... sory if u find my words abusive, it wsnt intentional... anyway let me rest my case... its jst a shame dat d way dis generation is heading 75% of children wil b borne out of broken homes cos wat most of all d young ladies are thinking of is divorce nd becoming someone's babymama, if our mothers had given up on our fathers dat easily most of us would av come from broken homes, life is full of ups and downs dear, we jst gat to b strong nd patient...bt it all boils down to hw u feel abt ur man nd if ur marriage is worth fighting for.#PeaceOut

Ha! Funny u, if a marriage is worth fighting for then y not but if it not no need to die over it. Sad to say all 95% of men think these day is cheating. There nothing like when God is in a marriage. Enjoy ur evening....

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
iamloyalty:

Ha! Funny u, if a marriage is worth fighting for then y not but if it not no need to die over it. Sad to say all 95% of men think these day is cheating. There nothing like when God is in a marriage. Enjoy ur evening....
I agree wit u bae, we men get our own 4 body....PamelB abeg give come update us.... queenitee i dey hungry wetin u cook
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
yungeez:

I agree wit u bae, we men get our own 4 body....PamelB abeg give come update us.... queenitee i dey hungry wetin u cook
Amala and ewedu with ogunfe. But lemme too share in this food you guys are enjoying nah
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
queenitee:

Amala and ewedu with ogunfe. But lemme too share in this food you guys are enjoying nah
nor worry, wen i don eat d fud finish , u go eat am 4 my body
Re: United In Betrayal by LBmujuni3(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
But I have a feeling that Gertrude is pregnant!!!!
Wowsers!!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks Yungeez, love this story. Claire is a gem and Kelvin, he's wow.

Thank you pamelB, God bless you
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
yungeez:

nor worry, wen i don eat d fud finish , u go eat am 4 my body
Abeg chop everything o
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Gud Nyt Guys, Sweetdreams wit hard mosquito bite, dnt 4get 2 dream abt me queenitee. #PeaceOut
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2017
yungeez:
Gud Nyt Guys, Sweetdreams wit hard mosquito bite, dnt 4get 2 dream abt me queenitee. #PeaceOut
Ah ah ah, I did not
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2017
queenitee:
Ah ah ah, I did not
Hmmm... so hw abt u come over, den we DO wat we r suppose 2 DO in d dream
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Micheal loosened his tie. Memories of the past thirteen hours came rushing to his head. He flung the flower vase which was on the centre table and it went shattering on the floor

Ebere ran to the sitting room and found her boss pacing round. She looked at the pieces from the broken vase and she left to get a broom and parker.
Coming back, Micheal was drinking from a bottle of vodka.
She quietly picked up the pieces and made to leave the room when he called her back;

"Ebere right?"

"Yes sir."

"Where are you from?"

"Abia sir."

"Oh! You're from same place with my wife. That's nice. Go drop that thing and come back here."

"Alright sir."

She walked out as he admired her firm bu++s.

She was ushered into a suite big enough for ten people.

"Isn't this place too big for me alone Ruth?"

"We intend to make you as comfortable as ever Mrs Claire. So please." Ruth replied with a smile.

Claire nodded, sitting down on a single sofa while Ruth took the sofa opposite her.

"We've paid for your feeding and everything that will make your stay here memorable. The hotel has a spa, gym, game room and all sorts of outdoor events which you're free to use anytime because we've got that covered too."

"Hmmm." Claire hummed

"Our appointment with you officially starts the day after tomorrow. Do I read the programs to you now or tomorrow?"

"Please do that now."

Ruth nodded and began to flip through a heavy diary she's being carrying all along.

"Uhm! 7;30am, Breakfast with the MD, assistant MD, secretary and the new face of jiji, Mrs Claire Njama.
10;30am, meeting with the board of directors and the new face of jiji.
1;30pm, lunch break at the conference room with the same board of directors and the new face of jiji.
3;00pm, closing up of signed documents, necessary papers, terms and conditions and unveiling the number of years the new face of jiji would work with the company.
5;30pm, close up.
7;00pm, dinner with the CEO and new face of jiji."

She looked at Claire who was face full of smiles.

"Should I go on ma?"

"Madam." Claire corrected.

"I'm sorry madam."

They both smiled.

"Go on."

"The second day doesn't have much activities.
Breakfast with the same people at 7:30am, meeting with the board of trustees and the new face of jiji at 10;30am, lunch with them at 1:00pm, then close up at 2;30pm so you can get relaxed and ready for the dinner party at 9;30pm."

"Whoever wrote this needs to be flogged. New face of jiji huh? Who said I've accepted that?"

Ruth smiled.

"It'll be a pleasure to us if you work with us madam. I'll leave a pamphlet for you so you can go through our terms and conditions so as to make up your mind before the meeting. My number is also attached to the pamphlet so you'll call me if anything comes up." Ruth concluded, bringing out a pamphlet from the diary.

"Thanks Ruth."

"You're welcome madam."

Ruth stood up, looked around the room and heaved a sigh.

"It's been a long day madam. I'll leave you now to rest."

"Thank you Ruth."

They both shared a hug.

"I'll let them know that our special guest is here already and they'll attend to you. Take care for now."

Claire watched as the lady left the room.
The deal sounds interesting already and she already saw herself in every jiji advert.
She would call her husband to give him the latest news, then she'll call Kelvin to tell him she was in town.
A knock came on her door and she knew it was time to be treated as the special person she was.

Chika was on sick leave. That means it was just her and her boss. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black sleeveless gown. She had always admired her boss and now, it was time to get laid. She removed her pants and bra. Thank God her breasts were still standing firmly. She put back her gown on. Easy assess she smiled.
She walked back to the sitting room and he smiled

"Come and sit with me so we'll drink together Ebere. I'm bored." He said

"But sir......"

"Don't stress. It's just the two of us here now."

She walked briskly to him and he pointed at the bar stool next to him.
He poured her a glass and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said

"So tell me about yourself Ebere. Are you a virgin?"

His question came as a shock to her and she swallowed hard.
The ringing of his phone interrupted them.

"Take this bottle and your glass to my room. Spread eagle and wait for me."

Without sparing her another glance, he picked the call and started the conversation with his WIFE.

He just has to call her back. He called and she picked immediately.

"Yes I've bought the form and patiently waiting for the list to be out. I don't lie Mr Kelvin and I only called because you've robbed me of my sleep. I had to let it out somehow and seeing the manner which you talked to me, I regret placing this call at the first place."

Her voice still sounded melodious despite her attempt to be angry.
Yes she was angry, his words had hurt her and she had the right to vent.
He was in love with this woman for he was still on the call. No woman talked to him this way but he would swallow it. Because she was Gertrude.

"I'm sorry Getty. Forgive my words. I was excited that you finally called and I let it rob my sense of speech. I've also been thinking about you and I've prayed that you'd call soon or I'll canvas the whole of Edo state looking for you. I'm sorry."

"You've ..... You've been thinking about me?"

"Yes my love."

Then she hung up.
He smiled. Her reaction was expected. He has found a wife. He dialled a number and waited for the person to pick.

"Hello chief.'

13 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Rhayne(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Smh..this Claire's husband is a CHRONIC D-BAG!
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
yungeez:

Hmmm... so hw abt u come over, den we DO wat we r suppose 2 DO in d dream
Coming
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Michael or what is that dog's name ...... Don't let me say a word self. His kind don't get it until they lose a rare gem.
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2017
I have a feeling that Claire is going to meet Phil in the meeting as the director or one of the board members.......
Re: United In Betrayal by phayth(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Sorry I'm confused here.Who is Ebere?Thanks for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by Vickiey192(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
PamelB:
Micheal loosened his tie. Memories of the past thirteen hours came rushing to his head. He flung the flower vase which was on the centre table and it went shattering on the floor

Ebere ran to the sitting room and found her boss pacing round. She looked at the pieces from the broken vase and she left to get a broom and parker.
Coming back, Micheal was drinking from a bottle of vodka.
She quietly picked up the pieces and made to leave the room when he called her back;

"Ebere right?"

"Yes sir."

"Where are you from?"

"Abia sir."

"Oh! You're from same place with my wife. That's nice. Go drop that thing and come back here."

"Alright sir."

She walked out as he admired her firm bu++s.

She was ushered into a suite big enough for ten people.

"Isn't this place too big for me alone Ruth?"

"We intend to make you as comfortable as ever Mrs Claire. So please." Ruth replied with a smile.

Claire nodded, sitting down on a single sofa while Ruth took the sofa opposite her.

"We've paid for your feeding and everything that will make your stay here memorable. The hotel has a spa, gym, game room and all sorts of outdoor events which you're free to use anytime because we've got that covered too."

"Hmmm." Claire hummed

"Our appointment with you officially starts the day after tomorrow. Do I read the programs to you now or tomorrow?"

"Please do that now."

Ruth nodded and began to flip through a heavy diary she's being carrying all along.

"Uhm! 7;30am, Breakfast with the MD, assistant MD, secretary and the new face of jiji, Mrs Claire Njama.
10;30am, meeting with the board of directors and the new face of jiji.
1;30pm, lunch break at the conference room with the same board of directors and the new face of jiji.
3;00pm, closing up of signed documents, necessary papers, terms and conditions and unveiling the number of years the new face of jiji would work with the company.
5;30pm, close up.
7;00pm, dinner with the CEO and new face of jiji."

She looked at Claire who was face full of smiles.

"Should I go on ma?"

"Madam." Claire corrected.

"I'm sorry madam."

They both smiled.

"Go on."

"The second day doesn't have much activities.
Breakfast with the same people at 7:30am, meeting with the board of trustees and the new face of jiji at 10;30am, lunch with them at 1:00pm, then close up at 2;30pm so you can get relaxed and ready for the dinner party at 9;30pm."

"Whoever wrote this needs to be flogged. New face of jiji huh? Who said I've accepted that?"

Ruth smiled.

"It'll be a pleasure to us if you work with us madam. I'll leave a pamphlet for you so you can go through our terms and conditions so as to make up your mind before the meeting. My number is also attached to the pamphlet so you'll call me if anything comes up." Ruth concluded, bringing out a pamphlet from the diary.

"Thanks Ruth."

"You're welcome madam."

Ruth stood up, looked around the room and heaved a sigh.

"It's been a long day madam. I'll leave you now to rest."

"Thank you Ruth."

They both shared a hug.

"I'll let them know that our special guest is here already and they'll attend to you. Take care for now."

Claire watched as the lady left the room.
The deal sounds interesting already and she already saw herself in every jiji advert.
She would call her husband to give him the latest news, then she'll call Kelvin to tell him she was in town.
A knock came on her door and she knew it was time to be treated as the special person she was.

Chika was on sick leave. That means it was just her and her boss. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black sleeveless gown. She had always admired her boss and now, it was time to get laid. She removed her pants and bra. Thank God her breasts were still standing firmly. She put back her gown on. Easy assess she smiled.
She walked back to the sitting room and he smiled

"Come and sit with me so we'll drink together Ebere. I'm bored." He said

"But sir......"

"Don't stress. It's just the two of us here now."

She walked briskly to him and he pointed at the bar stool next to him.
He poured her a glass and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said

"So tell me about yourself Ebere. Are you a virgin?"

His question came as a shock to her and she swallowed hard.
The ringing of his phone interrupted them.

"Take this bottle and your glass to my room. Spread eagle and wait for me."

Without sparing her another glance, he picked the call and started the conversation with his WIFE.

He just has to call her back. He called and she picked immediately.

"Yes I've bought the form and patiently waiting for the list to be out. I don't lie Mr Kelvin and I only called because you've robbed me of my sleep. I had to let it out somehow and seeing the manner which you talked to me, I regret placing this call at the first place."

Her voice still sounded melodious despite her attempt to be angry.
Yes she was angry, his words had hurt her and she had the right to vent.
He was in love with this woman for he was still on the call. No woman talked to him this way but he would swallow it. Because she was Gertrude.

"I'm sorry Getty. Forgive my words. I was excited that you finally called and I let it rob my sense of speech. I've also been thinking about you and I've prayed that you'd call soon or I'll canvas the whole of Edo state looking for you. I'm sorry."

"You've ..... You've been thinking about me?"

"Yes my love."

Then she hung up.
He smiled. Her reaction was expected. He has found a wife. He dialled a number and waited for the person to pick.

"Hello chief.'

Thanks for the update
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Vickiey192:

Thanks for the update
this is what I hate o, must you quote all of that?

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hate Michael with all in me. I'm happy for Kelvin
Re: United In Betrayal by BlizzydoDo(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
phayth:
Sorry I'm confused here.Who is Ebere?Thanks for the update.
maid no2.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by chara019: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
This Michael na werey guy o.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Oh Michael o. Are you a fool for crying out loud! I can't believe this! After second chance? Oya, team Phil all the way...
Re: United In Betrayal by missyadorable(f): 5:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Hahaha
Go on, Michael
Screeew all your wife's maids
When she returns,rub it on her face and beat her up
She will forgive you and work hard to make the marriage work
Fooolish Claire.I hope Michael really hurts her bad, even infecting her with HIV...That will be nice.
I have no pity for her

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Congratulations PamelB we don enter Front Page ooooo...... make we go pop Alomo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Tgold1:
I have a feeling that Claire is going to meet Phil in the meeting as the director or one of the board members.......

My Brother Am Thinking So Too
Re: United In Betrayal by Nnnena(f): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
wow am finally here. its a long long ride.

Claire: she is too gullible. No modern day woman would behave like this with all that is going on in the world. I know i can't predict the story but please pamelB don't make her to suffer much or make her look too stupid.

The society is the one encouraging domestic violence and men cheating on women. A woman is not suppose to continue living with a cheating husband cos she would suffer the repercussions. If your hubby raise his hands on you once my sis don't deceive yourself he would kill you a day. women should flee or report to authority when violated in marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by mzdee01(f): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
how come I missed this story all these while , weldone sis

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.