Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933139 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Ali1king: 2:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Page 1 -45 no be beans
started yesterday evening till midnigt
76% to 16%

Keep it up.
gringrin
I dedicate FTC on new page to Buhari and i repeat Buhari alone

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Ali1king:
Page 1 -45 no be beans
started yesterday evening till midnigt
76% to 16%

Keep it up.
gringrin
I dedicate FTC on new page to Buhari and i repeat Buhari alone

You started reading this story just yesterday and met up with us that's been reading for so many weeks now , oya drop your offering .

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Destiny4fame(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Sylva2147:
Did you border to think if he(michael) has contacted some vulnerable disease already? I will never be a party to the two coming back, considering the fact that he has successfully impregnated her blood sister and her house help. How do you expect her to feel every single moment she remember that her sister is pregnant for her husband? Remember she is human.
I understand you clearly. I just don't want them apart. I know Michael has really bleeped up. Claire's happiness comes first anyways.... PamelB, over to you
#teammiclaire#
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Just two words I have for these masterpiece of literary craft "mind blowing"

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
queenitee:
I don't support divorce, but I believe Claire's happiness matters most. Micheal is definitely the unrepentant type, because the very first time Claire caught him with her sister and forgave him should be the last time he would ever think of doing such.
I would have wanted Micheal and Claire back together if obly Micheal learned to control his lust. I believe Micheal loves his wife, it's just tha he has a shallow thinking and he is easily manipulated and also, he is insecure and he hasn't learn to trust his wife totally. If he could deal with this issues, i'm sure his home would be problem free.
I'm sure Micheal doesn't love Amara, it's just lust. He's overwhelmed with what she can offer him and he put his true feelings underneath, he hid his feelings for his wife just to satisfy his lust.
What Micheal really need is a counsellor, someone who would make him understand what he has lost and his about to lose. Someone to make him understand his true feelings, Micheal is a confused fellow

As for Claire and Phil, Phil is too good to be true and also I'm not really sure Claire loves him, might just be an infatuation. Claire might just be infactuated to him probably because he has always been there for her, comforting anytime her husband make her sad. We humans tend to fall in lust(not love) most times with that person who is there for us when we are down. You might think why didn't she fall for Kelvin then (after all Kelvin was also there for us) but Kelvin and Claire are more of siblings than friends or anything else, so the natural affection of siblings between them won't make her fall in must with him.

I stand to be corrected if my thoughts are wrong

It's just my thought, I can only wait to see what ends this.
I'm with u on this
Re: United In Betrayal by Olubee22(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Claire is the real deal grin.
Re: United In Betrayal by Hadampson(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Divineroyalty:
Wow! Wow! Wow!

This is super dope. I mean,it's super fantastic,super interesting and everything super.

More grease to your elbow dear.
Hadampson abeg where you dey,i don get another handler of magic pen.
Keep it up dear.
My queen, is that really youshocked
Wow, i can't believe this
Where have you been?

And thanks for the mentioncheesy
Re: United In Betrayal by Jane1234f(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hadampson:
My queen, is that really youshocked
Wow, i can't believe this
Where have you been?

And thanks for the mentioncheesy
Hadampson baby,I have missed you, where did you go?
Re: United In Betrayal by Ali1king: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
iamnicer:

You started reading this story just yesterday and met up with us that's been reading for so many weeks now , oya drop your offering .

I think one pack of exotic kulikuli and refined Garri would do

grin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Ali1king: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Olubee22:
Claire is the real deal grin.
And you are the fake deal grin
Re: United In Betrayal by Hadampson(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jane1234f:
Hadampson baby,I have missed you, where did you go?
I didn't go anywhere jawe... You know we are in bubu regime. Things are not easy as it seem to be

To cut my long story short, i don't have data on my phone.

How you doing dear?

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by citykid54(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]this story z d best so far i have read.....i am going back to ghost mode bt plz i need a angel who have d heart of claire to inbox me cos i am hungry for my own share of love
Re: United In Betrayal by Olubee22(f): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ali1king:

And you are the fake deal grin

Na you con sabi that one o tongue
Re: United In Betrayal by cerowo(f): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin can't jst imagine what Micheal is going through right now.... He wld be full of regrets.
That suites him right though.
Buh pls PamelB dnt let claire nd micheal to come bck together o... Let Micheals suffer, yes let him suffer

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by otabuko(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
cerowo:
grin can't jst imagine what Micheal is going through right now.... He wld be full of regrets.
That suites him right though.
Buh pls PamelB dnt let claire nd micheal to come bck together o... Let Micheals suffer, yes let him suffer
Regret ni. That one that the devil possessed long time ago.
Re: United In Betrayal by Ali1king: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Olubee22:

Na you con sabi that one o tongue
hmm .. SMH angry
Re: United In Betrayal by cerowo(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
otabuko:
Regret ni. That one that the devil possessed long time ago.
Lols..... I tell u
He's a devil incarnate already
Re: United In Betrayal by Jane1234f(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hadampson:
I didn't go anywhere jawe... You know we are in bubu regime. Things are not easy as it seem to be

To cut my long story short, i don't have data on my phone.

How you doing dear?
lol,am fine,don't mind bubu,he will soon die
Re: United In Betrayal by OkoAnike(m): 4:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Please my people, where is my e-love #PamelB

I 'm long waiting for a sweet update, sure know she's doing her best to come up with something great, am definitely going to wait and not complain.

Thanks for finding time, out of ur tight schedule to entertain us, presenting us a fiction that present someone's life in reality some where... It's so real

Thank you, God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by silver94(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2017
wizsolzy:
Oh! Mike the GCFR of d ode clan
People wey dey bear Mike dey mumu wella
Re: United In Betrayal by Hadampson(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Jane1234f:
lol,am fine,don't mind bubu,he will soon die
Better don't let weak animals see thissmiley cos if they do, hmpf #Lol

#Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Hadampson:
Better don't let weak animals see thissmiley cos if they do, hmpf #Lol

#Nigeria is a zoo

Are you hyena or jackal? Which animal you be?
Dog or baboon?
Re: United In Betrayal by Sensitivity1254: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2017
OkoAnike:
Please my people, where is my e-love #PamelB

I 'm long waiting for a sweet update, sure know she's doing her best to come up with something great, am definitely going to wait and not complain.

Thanks for finding time, out of ur tight schedule to entertain us, presenting us a fiction that present someone's life in reality some where... It's so real

Thank you, God bless you.

She complained yesterday of fever. Pray for her.
Re: United In Betrayal by OkoAnike(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

She complained yesterday of fever. Pray for her.

Get well my e-love, miss you out here

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Hadampson(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Are you hyena or jackal? Which animal you be? Dog or baboon?
Dove And you? which animal are youundecided
Re: United In Betrayal by Ennyolah: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Get well soon dearie,I rily love this story.u r d bomb.just saw this story yesterday afternoon and seriously waiting for another mind blowing episode.lots of love from perfect HANDS outfit.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2017
The door bell rang and she stood up to get it. It was a pizza boy.

"For Mr Michael Njama." The boy said.

"I'll take it."

She took the box and went back in to find Chantel sobbing.

"Now, you're gonna make me angry if you don't stop now. It's me whose home is going down the drain so just stop it."

"But its not fair. People who don't have sisters pray to have one and look what a sister is doing here. I don't just like it.'

"Okay. I understand but you're not encouraging me at all. If you're crying for me, what will I do then? Listen, life isn't fair to all of us. I never thought my own sister would do this to me but this is it happening life. I feel bad, trust me, I do but then, God wants me to to add this to my story that is why I'm going through it. Let me send his pizza to him."

She stood up only to see him standing few feets away.
She wondered how long he's been standing there.

"A delivery for you.' She dropped the box and turned to Chantel.

" I'll change into something else so we can step out."

Chantel nodded and she left the sitting room.

He was the wrong one.
He had ruined his home with his hands.
But he won't give up now. He would make things right and get his wife back. He looked at Chantel and his heart melted.
His wife never kept any friend outside her customers. He had stopped her from doing a lot of things and looking back now, he knew he had been selfish.
He did more of the hanging out with his own friends while she stayed at home, cooking whatever his heart desired.
He had not been fair to Claire but he would make up for it all.

Why was he standing there like a lost calf?
She hated him now. How can a man so intelligent and handsome be so shameless as to destroy the relationship between sisters?
If Claire won't address the issue on social medias, she would do that for her.

She picked her phone and quickly logged into her twitter account.

"And I was and still here at the Njama house. @mikeNJ, karma would come looking for you for going after your wife's kid sister, getting her pregnant and asking @official_clairejiji for a divorce when she's ready to move mountains for you."

She sent the tweet but wasn't satisfied.

"The world will judge you when they do not know your story. @official_clairejiji, we only live once. If he had the mind to get into your baby sister's pants, give him the divorce and get remarried ASAP."

"Let's go babes."
She was dressed in a Jean trouser and white baggy polo.

"Where to?"

"Anywhere. The mall, hair stylist, anywhere."

She picked her car key and brushed past Michral.

"Uhm. Claire, I would want us to talk when you come back."

"That is nice cause I also have something to tell you."

"Okay then. Have fun."

"Thank you.'

She signaled to Chantel and they left the house.

"Here's the pizza you asked for.' He threw it on the dinning table.

He had sat down, thinking up different plans on how to approach Claire with an apology when Amara came down, went straight to the kitchen and came back to the dinning with a plate of golden morn.

"But I don't want the pizza. Lost my appetite for it."

"You're not serious. You can't waste money like thus in my house. Make sure you eat that pizza or better still, look for someone who'll eat it. That money won't waste."

He matched upstairs angrily.
He was beginning to detest her. Claire's words rang in his head.

"My younger sister and my husband's new......."

He had never thought over all he was doing. He had thought she wouldn't agree to divorce him. He had wanted to tame her, reduce her movements and get her back to the semi house wife she was but he had gotten the direct opposite of what he planned.
Looking back now, he saw that she had endured enough and Amara was only using him as a pawn to get back at Claire for throwing her out of the house.
How come he never saw this?

27 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Destiny4fame(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2017
F.O.O.L

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by mofy1(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Micheal u never saw it coming because u where blind and presently blind to see that clair has moved on. Tnx to chantel for spilling it all out. Lobatan.
Re: United In Betrayal by OkoAnike(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Forgiveness is great and I will appreciate it if she forgive her husband of all his crime against humanity, but please don't allow them come together again, please I beg you PamelB.

Thanks for the update, God bless you.
Thank God for quick recovery, have fun

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Dessydemmy: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Finally, someone is letting the world to know the truth and that Clarie is not the black sheep. So happy with this update.
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2017
As much as I appreciated what Chantel did, I think she isn't the right person to do that. Claire should address the issue herself. It isn't her family, the least she can do is talk Claire into addressing the issue, saying the truth and letting the whole world know.

I said it earlier, Micheal never loved Amara, it was all lust but now that he's back to his senses, he has lost or is about to lose the one he loved.

Sis pamelB, thanks. Hope you are better now?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.