Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933756 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by kerenjay(f): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm not on any team because I decided to keep an open mind concerning this story, i want to follow the writer and leave sentiments. I know wah I'm gonna say is going to look like I'm taking sides but I'm not, I juz want to be fair.....let me start from kelvin and amara, honestly, I won't call what happened between them rape, kelvin was drunk, amara was juz coming out of a failed relationship, as far as I am concerned, they were both vulnerable.... she knew he was drunk and she was also looking for a distraction and he seemed just perfect for it...he flogged her, well he was under an influence...buh she didn't complain, in fact she enjoyed it, so I will just tag that fifty shades. when he was sober he went to apologize right? now that's mature....wah did she do, she asked for more and when it looked like he was going to refuse, she slotted in blackmail, now that's childish.....she didn't care about the rape which to me was an alcohol induced sex, so scrap that, it wasn't rape...even amara did not consider it rape, the only flaw there was him calling Claires name at the point of climax, i dont know about that one oo, and that was what drove amara mad...but still she should av talked to her sis about it...she and her sister have been together for long, there's something called benefit of doubt, she could av still trusted her sis at least a little, then she decided to sleep wif any man her sis has been wif, pls, who does that? don't forget, she gave Phil her number too.......now to Phil, so he fell for her at first sight, there's nothing wrong wif that, he later discovered she was married, decided to remain friends, a perfect gentleman....even when her marriage began to crumble he still maintained his stance, he only told her how he felt about her but he still re-assured her he would always be there if she needed anything, very mature if u ask me, he even travelled out to give her space...very sensible...let me jump to Mich....dude na badt guy...amara, Sarah, ebere, getrudge, chantel, he's the ladies man, this is going to take me to earlier comments about a curse or something, forget curse, this is it, if u av been eating banga soup and one day u taste egusi and u find it palatable and sumptuous u will begin to eat egusi, that's a fact. Claire was becoming fat, instead of him to say, Claire let's go av u checked up at the hospital, there are some changes in ur body I'm not comfortable with, he began to think and behave foolishly....so he succumbed to the advances of Sarah and discovered she's better at it, so he became a regular and he began the tasting contest, from banga to egusi, afang, vegetable, ogbono, edikinkong, panla stew, gbegiri, oha, all kinds.....ehnn, even after beating her to a point of coma, ehhnn, wat if phil was no where around, his wife was dying, he was sizing getrudge's ass, don't forget he forced getrudge too, so when u talk of kelvin don't forget Mich. After that, he slept with amara in their MATRIMONIAL HOME, she still forgave him........they started afresh and all was going on fine until she went to abuja, she never land there finish, boss don dey size ebere, how d ass go be like on bed....imagine, haba, haha watappen, about clubbing, she went with her husband's friend who is also her friend, and she told Mich about it, her flaw there, well she should av known her limit when it comes to alcohol...... about kelvins dad, tho kelvin did not carry him along,he got to knw and he called Mich telling him to settle whatever the issue might be wif Claire, wah did he do, he went ahead wif the divorce.... he wanted Claire to beg him, to lick the floor he walked on, sorry o, kolewerk, love no fit turn person to mumu na, she tried for her marriage o, wat if she had died when he was violent...beating her as if she wan kill her, Lucy in flakkydagirl's my husband died na, no be this same thing kill her..abeg o claire don try. About bro code, forget, it was after Mich filed in for a divorce that kelvin texted Phil, Mich seemed already happy wif amara, shey Phil should not na be happy ni? and ehmm someone said, pamelB should stop listening to shallow comments, that's unfair to both the writer and viewers, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and it's not a sin to share it, it's most unfair to the writer who has taken her time to share her creativity to us all at no cost, before she began the story, she knew how she wanted it to go, she knows how it's gonna end, so pls,let's refrain from talks like that. Let me run for cover before the bullets start coming.

12 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Ochyglowsglows(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
kerenjay:
I'm not on any team because I decided to keep an open mind concerning this story, i want to follow the writer and leave sentiments. I know wah I'm gonna say is going to look like I'm taking sides but I'm not, I juz want to be fair.....let me start from kelvin and amara, honestly, I won't call what happened between them rape, kelvin was drunk, amara was juz coming out of a failed relationship, as far as I am concerned, they were both vulnerable.... she knew he was drunk and she was also looking for a distraction and he seemed just perfect for it...he flogged her, well he was under an influence...buh she didn't complain, in fact she enjoyed it, so I will just tag that fifty shades. when he was sober he went to apologize right? now that's mature....wah did she do, she asked for more and when it looked like he was going to refuse, she slotted in blackmail, now that's childish.....she didn't care about the rape which to me was an alcohol induced sex, so scrap that, it wasn't rape...even amara did not consider it rape, the only flaw there was him calling Claires name at the point of climax, i dont know about that one oo, and that was what drove amara mad...but still she should av talked to her sis about it...she and her sister have been together for long, there's something called benefit of doubt, she could av still trusted her sis at least a little, then she decided to sleep wif any man her sis has been wif, pls, who does that? don't forget, she gave Phil her number too.......now to Phil, so he fell for her at first sight, there's nothing wrong wif that, he later discovered she was married, decided to remain friends, a perfect gentleman....even when her marriage began to crumble he still maintained his stance, he only told her how he felt about her but he still re-assured her he would always be there if she needed anything, very mature if u ask me, he even travelled out to give her space...very sensible...let me jump to Mich....dude na badt guy...amara, Sarah, ebere, getrudge, chantel, he's the ladies man, this is going to take me to earlier comments about a curse or something, forget curse, this is it, if u av been eating banga soup and one day u taste egusi and u find it palatable and sumptuous u will begin to eat egusi, that's a fact. Claire was becoming fat, instead of him to say, Claire let's go av u checked up at the hospital, there are some changes in ur body I'm not comfortable with, he began to think and behave foolishly....so he succumbed to the advances of Sarah and discovered she's better at it, so he became a regular and he began the tasting contest, from banga to egusi, afang, vegetable, ogbono, edikinkong, panla stew, gbegiri, oha, all kinds.....ehnn, even after beating her to a point of coma, ehhnn, wat if phil was no where around, his wife was dying, he was sizing getrudge's ass, don't forget he forced getrudge too, so when u talk of kelvin don't forget Mich. After that, he slept with amara in their MATRIMONIAL HOME, she still forgave him........they started afresh and all was going on fine until she went to abuja, she never land there finish, boss don dey size ebere, how d ass go be like on bed....imagine, haba, haha watappen, about clubbing, she went with her husband's friend who is also her friend, and she told Mich about it, her flaw there, well she should av known her limit when it comes to alcohol...... about kelvins dad, tho kelvin did not carry him along,he got to knw and he called Mich telling him to settle whatever the issue might be wif Claire, wah did he do, he went ahead wif the divorce.... he wanted Claire to beg him, to lick the floor he walked on, sorry o, kolewerk, love no fit turn person to mumu na, she tried for her marriage o, wat if she had died when he was violent...beating her as if she wan kill her, Lucy in flakkydagirl's my husband died na, no be this same thing kill her..abeg o claire don try. About bro code, forget, it was after Mich filed in for a divorce that kelvin texted Phil, Mich seemed already happy wif amara, shey Phil should not na be happy ni? and ehmm someone said, pamelB should stop listening to shallow comments, that's unfair to both the writer and viewers, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion and it's not a sin to share it, it's most unfair to the writer who has taken her time to share her creativity to us all at no cost, before she began the story, she knew how she wanted it to go, she knows how it's gonna end, so pls,let's refrain from talks like that. Let me run for cover before the bullets start coming.
I'm glad someone thinks in my direction. You just analyzed it perfectly well. Talking about Claire clubbing, someone said why Wud a married woman wear bum shorts to go clubbing, Bla Bla Bla, didn't she call her husband to inform him? Was she supposed to wear blouse, tie two wrappers, wear Jean under, plus iron pants with gele to club, since she was a married woman? Oro rada rada. Kerenjay, come chop nkwobi jo.

12 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Mobecs(f): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls can anyone not quote that long piece, just ref to name wud do.
Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
you people should stop all this ur long write-ups abeg..na una dey write d story??someone will be thinking that they've updated..Nawa oh

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by jupitre(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
kerenjay:

God Bless you ma'am..You nailed it..

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
I thought it was even an update sef... Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by geedimple(f): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na wa oooo was the long epistle for.. ....
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
you're also guilty of long comments and cuz the comments ain't in tune with yours,you dey vex.
I bet if twas in tune.another epistle and thanks would have followed..#nonamessaid
this is just a fiction people it's not like it's happening in your life for some to go all personal on the story.
pamelB pls come and update....

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
MHEEEN THAT LONG COMMENT ABOVE ME

NO BE HERE OOOOO

BROS EASY ABEG
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
romanticnovella:
I thought it was even an update sef... Mtcheeeew

Looooooll.
Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamnicer:
MHEEEN THAT LONG COMMENT ABOVE ME
NO BE HERE OOOOO
BROS EASY ABEG

I don tire for this long comment, like seriously. I yaff tire. I will think it's the update.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
romanticnovella:

See bros apu maka that one,she doesn't know the trauma behind rape. Her own na to insult people and their unborn children. :3
Madam traumatized or nt, dosnt make wat kelvin did ok, dats wat happened to bribery everybody sees it as normal normal, wen its bad, d same d happen to rape too, people d start saying d lady didn't scream, dis DAT, forcing ursef on a lady is not gud no matter what.
Re: United In Betrayal by sweetdude001(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
I d rada nt quote madam, forcing ursef on a lady is nt rape ryt, cos according to u he was under influence n d lady didn't complain,I guess killin under influence is nt a crime cos definitely d victim wnt complain. U r#Teamclairephilnkelvin cum out nobody is going to beat u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by eitsei(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maybe we should all step aside including the writer and let all these long commenters continue the story undecided

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
kerenjay:
Don't run anywhere my darling...this is the best analysis of the story I've read so far.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
prodekul:

I don tire for this long comment, like seriously.
I yaff tire.
I will think it's the update.

As w'all waiting for the queen pamelB

Please people I need friends
- whatsapp 0 ( 810 731 5079 )
thank you !! Am just a bored introvert .
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=CaraJewel post=59337304]you're also guilty of long comments and cuz the comments ain't in tune with yours,you dey vex.
I bet if twas in tune.another epistle and thanks would have followed..#nonamessaid
Hahahahahaha
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=crislyn post=59343507][/quote]hehe why you dey laugh

you look like a friend of mine
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamnicer:

Please people I need friends
Am just a bored introvert .

lol...so Introverts get bored too. Was tinkin dey all enjoy bein by themselves...
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
xup wit all this comment longer than pamelb update sef ... moreova its a fiction wats d fuss for.. make una they travel go each house go argue. pamel wonnt add the B until u finish our super story
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
CRaIziee:
lol...so Introverts get bored too. Was tinkin dey all enjoy bein by themselves...

Is crazy out here , nothing happy being introvert , not a way of life either , cheer us up , people needs people to enjoy a better life , being a loner pays nothing .
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamnicer:

Is crazy out here , nothing happy being introvert , not a way of life either , cheer us up , people needs people to enjoy a better life , being a loner pays nothing .
dnt worry u'll be the first person i'll chat up wen I get a phone...bt stil introverts always stay out of trouble
Re: United In Betrayal by Mobecs(f): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
eitsei:
Maybe we should all step aside including the writer and let all these long commenters continue the story undecided
Abi, and some ppl will still quote them..
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
CaraJewel:
hehe why you dey laugh

you look like a friend of mine
Are u sure i'm not the friend? Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
crislyn:
Are u sure i'm not the friend? Lol
lol nah her name is chinwe. and you're bigger than her
Re: United In Betrayal by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks, I love this story. Keep it on.....'
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Reading comments from fellow nlanders and am like...

This Comment Update Long o grin

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
CRaIziee:
dnt worry u'll be the first person i'll chat up wen I get a phone...bt stil introverts always stay out of trouble

lol that's right

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
kerenjay:
God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
more updates pls
Re: United In Betrayal by afolwalex20(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamlynn:
God bless you real good.
u should have just written "@karnjay, God bless you real good" instead of quoting everything undecided

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
CaraJewel:
lol nah her name is chinwe. and you're bigger than her
Oh no..ok o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.