Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933990 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
iamlynn:
God bless you real good.
Hahahahaha i just knew his/her comment would make u happy. Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by dasilver20(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
afolwalex20:

u should have just written
"@karnjay, God bless you real good" instead of quoting everything undecided
U sef see oo angry
afolwalex20:

u should have just written
"@karnjay, God bless you real good" instead of quoting everything undecided
U sef see oo
Re: United In Betrayal by dasilver20(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
PamelB i would describe this story in one word 'SLENDID'
Re: United In Betrayal by dasilver20(f): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fellow readers pls describe this story in one word
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
dasilver20:
PamelB i would describe this story in one word 'SLENDID'

WERE YOU TRYING TO TYPE SPLENDED?

I WILL DESCRIBE THIS STORY WITH ONE WORD "MAGNIFICENT"
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
crislyn:

Hahahahaha i just knew his/her comment would make u happy. Lol
Lol. good evening to you.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
romanticnovella:

WERE YOU TRYING TO TYPE SPLENDED?
I WILL DESCRIBE THIS STORY WITH ONE WORD "MAGNIFICENT"
she was trying to type SPLENDID
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2017
crislyn:
Oh no..ok o.
yea
Re: United In Betrayal by soulminister(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2017
I can't actually imagine this story happening in real life.

So many characters are showing forth stupidity and foolishness in high places.
Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 3:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Those people quoting long comments here I think I will have to trow u people out undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
the delay in updates is making this story lose it's salt.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by wonderfulchild: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2017
soulminister:

High places ke? [b] lol
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2017
CRaIziee:
What are we nt sayin... All team Claire n Phil n Kelvin n Gertrude... Michael can find his place in a mental home. Condolence to Ebere..

Clap clap for this.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Leesah:
Av read many comments here and I laugh..
There is a difference when u get married to one who is not your soulmate or one who God didn't will for u.... same might be for claire..
When Phil saw her, there was this genuine conviction that she's his wife which can be true. if she doesn't leave mike, then she'll die coz he is not ready to repent.. some of us here can't take a boyfriend that's cheat not to talk of husband. she tried her best but there destiny wasnt for them to spend or have forever after. sometimes, we have to learn the hard way so we can make something better out of life..
pamelb, this work of fiction is good with wonderful morals for us all. keep it up..
when life throws limes at u, just turn it into a smile and live in peace.

RESPECT! THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT SO FAR.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
some people are obviously reading with their phone turned upside down.

Not just that they are also cheaters as well.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
wizsolzy:
Those people quoting long comments here I think I will have to trow u people out undecided undecided
Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:

I'm glad someone thinks in my direction. You just analyzed it perfectly well. Talking about Claire clubbing, someone said why Wud a married woman wear bum shorts to go clubbing, Bla Bla Bla, didn't she call her husband to inform him? Was she supposed to wear blouse, tie two wrappers, wear Jean under, plus iron pants with gele to club, since she was a married woman? Oro rada rada. Kerenjay, come chop nkwobi jo.
God bless ur brain.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
I JUST REALISED SOMETHING HERE ON NAIRALAND AND THAT'S THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY GOOD AT THROWING SHADES,INDIRECTLY CALL SOMEONE AN ILLITERATE AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION..

WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER HERE,WE ARE JUST HERE TO READ STORIES AND COMMENT HOW WE FEEL. THE FACT THAT WE DON'T AGREE ON SOME THINGS DOESN'T WARRANT ANYONE TO INSULT ANOTHER.. THE OTHER DAY I MADE MY FIRST COMMENT ON NAIRALAND FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ONE YOUNG LADY RESULTED TO INSULT BY CURSING UNBORN CHILDREN(SO IMMATURE AND INAPPROPRIATE).. IF YOU SEE ME OR ANYONE HERE OUTSIDE NAIRALAND,YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KNOW..

SO MIND THE WAY YOU INDIRECTLY INSULT PEOPLE HERE.. BECAUSE YOU MANAGED TO HAVE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE NOT REFERRING TO YOU OR THEY DIDN'T INSULT YOU OR CALL YOU NAMES!!!

THEN ONE PERSON COMMENTED THAT I'M ANGRY BECAUSE THAT LONG EPISTLE OF COMMENT DIDN'T GO WELL WITH ME... I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE HERE,SHEY UNA FINGERS DEY ITCH UNA BEFORE? I'M VERY GOOD AT RESPECTING PEOPLE'S OPINIONS AND I WON'T ARGUE WITH ANYONE OR EVEN COMMENT UNTIL THE WRITER HAS FINISHED HER STORY BUT WHAT I WON'T TOLERATE IS SOMEONE INSULTING ME JUST BECAUSE OF A STORY!! THE NEXT TIME THIS YOUNG LADY WILL INDIRECTLY CALL ME NAMES,SHE WILL REGRET IT!!!!

THIS IS NOT MY FIRST TIME OF READING STORIES OR EVEN COMMENTING ON THEM,I EVEN OWN A BLOG FOR STORIES LIKE THIS AND I GET A LOT OF COMMENTS ON THEM.

I'M HERE TO READ STORIES THAT WILL TEACH ME A LOT LESSONS IN LIFE AND NOT TO BE INSULTED BY SMALL SPOILT BRAT THAT I'M 100% SURE I AM OLDER THAN..

I DON TALK MY OWN!!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST,I JUST HAD TO SAY MY MIND!!!

5 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by kerenjay(f): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmm, if my comment or epistle as some called it was too long for comfort, i'm sorry.
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
oh my God not an update
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
pamelB pls update the wait is killing
Re: United In Betrayal by CaraJewel(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
soulminister:

i k r
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm glad someone was pained and is still hurting.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
A story has never been sooooo interesting as this one with comments. Hahahaahahahahaahaha

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamloyalty:

Not just that they are also cheaters as well.
thats why they are busy blaming and giving excuses.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
kerenjay:
hmmm, if my comment or epistle as some called it was too long for comfort, i'm sorry.
no dey apologize biko. afterall their own epistles are longer.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
I'm glad someone was pained and is still hurting.

This comment just shows how your thinking faculty is very low and you are so immature... Pained and hurting on top social media? Babe you better go and reflect on the things you say on social media because they will come hunting you in the future...

This is not the first time I'm seeing a rude comment from you,you've done it to others before so I'm not surprised.. I guess you are frustrated about something and you are using it to face people online.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Petik8(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
wizsolzy:

I dey ur back
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

This comment just shows how your thinking faculty is very low and you are so immature... Pained and hurting on top social media? Babe you better go and reflect on the things you say on social media because they will come hunting you in the future...

This is not the first time I'm seeing a rude comment from you,you've done it to others before so I'm not surprised.. I guess you are frustrated about something and you are using it to face people online.
haha. l expected this. madam high thinking faculty and mature, can you now swerve?

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamlynn:
haha. l expected this. madam high thinking faculty and mature, can you now swerve?

LMAO SO AFTER ALL THE SHADES YOU WERE THROWING UPANDAN,YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY!!!
SO YOU DEY FEAR

CHOI I DON LAUGH TIRE MEHN!! SMALL PIKIN SENSE NO GOOD.. BIKO READ YOUR STORY IN PEACE AND LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR COMMENTS!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Michelle55: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
romanticnovella:

LMAO SO AFTER ALL THE SHADES YOU WERE THROWING UPANDAN,YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY!!!
SO YOU DEY FEAR

CHOI I DON LAUGH TIRE MEHN!! SMALL PIKIN SENSE NO GOOD.. BIKO READ YOUR STORY IN PEACE AND LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR COMMENTS!!
babe,let it slide biko. let's read and enjoy the sweet story in peace..
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Michelle55:
babe,let it slide biko. let's read and enjoy the sweet story in peace..

Lol no wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.